Windows 10: SPAM subscriptions can't be blocked: they keep reappearing

Discus and support SPAM subscriptions can't be blocked: they keep reappearing in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; I was part of the Equifax breach, Blue cross/blue shield breach, AVAST! breach, and Drop box breach. Wowzer what is with these companies who don't take... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by 2inCaleefornia, Oct 12, 2019.

1. SPAM subscriptions can't be blocked: they keep reappearing

I was part of the Equifax breach, Blue cross/blue shield breach, AVAST! breach, and Drop box breach. Wowzer what is with these companies who don't take security serious until they get hit?

Got that off my chest!! but seriously they got my email and some of my former passwords because of the companies lackadaisical security measures...

RESULT their are now 100's of suscriptions going into my Outlook email that I actually tried to block. FORGET IT. A robo computer reinstalled them.

Unfortunatly I am using this as my microsoft account to sign in to windows...My windows license is tied to this email....or is it? Can I use another email for my microsoft windows sign in?

:)

2inCaleefornia, Oct 12, 2019

2. Spam Emails for pop3

Hi,

Thank you for the reply.

• Which email address is configured in the Mail app?

If you have Outlook.com configured then you may refer to the suggestions provided by “Dhenz S” from this thread to check if that helps.

How to block spam emails in Outlook.com?

You need to look at the “View installed Updates” screen to see the list of recently installed updates.

Follow these steps to view installed updates:

• Press “Windows key + X” and click on “Programs and Features”.

• Click on “View Installed Updates”.

Keep us informed to help you further.

Srimadhwa B, Oct 12, 2019
  3. EdGarvey Win User
    spam

I receive daily multiple spam emails that I am not able to block and delete forever? They continue to reappear daily!

How can this be eliminated?

EdGarvey, Oct 12, 2019
  4. pepanee Win User

SPAM subscriptions can't be blocked: they keep reappearing

Lots Of Daily Spam Emails

Yes, I do appreciate your feedback and help. You're helping suggest ways on blocking all that, which is Step 1; we gotta take the first step. But the way that I'm looking at it is why stay stuck in Step 1 instead of moving on to Step 2? Step 2 is having a response to all this. So Step 1 is to block the non-sense, then Step 2 is to take down the source, if you see what I mean. I wanna apply Step 2. Let's move forward in the whole process, yah? =)

Cool thanks Momma!

pepanee, Oct 12, 2019
Thema:

SPAM subscriptions can't be blocked: they keep reappearing

1. SPAM subscriptions can't be blocked: they keep reappearing - Similar Threads - SPAM subscriptions can't

2. Total ad block is spam?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Total ad block is spam?: Total ad block is spam??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/total-ad-block-is-spam/f689cb24-aff6-478e-921a-9d88dc4afb81
  3. Total ad block is spam?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Total ad block is spam?: Total ad block is spam??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/total-ad-block-is-spam/f689cb24-aff6-478e-921a-9d88dc4afb81
  4. Why is an Old MSN annual subscription not blocking spam/junk?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is an Old MSN annual subscription not blocking spam/junk?: I have a client who has had an msn.com mail account for over 30 years and now pays approximately $60.00/year. It is no longer filtering out spam/junk. When I migrate it over to online outlook, we lose a great deal of mature mail & cannot load all. It also does not filter any...
  5. Why is an Old MSN annual subscription not blocking spam/junk?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why is an Old MSN annual subscription not blocking spam/junk?: I have a client who has had an msn.com mail account for over 30 years and now pays approximately $60.00/year. It is no longer filtering out spam/junk. When I migrate it over to online outlook, we lose a great deal of mature mail & cannot load all. It also does not filter any...
  6. Why is an Old MSN annual subscription not blocking spam/junk?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. MS_Idd_Bus_0x keeps reappearing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    MS_Idd_Bus_0x keeps reappearing: So, I recently bought a USB 3.0 to HDMI adapter. I hooked it up to my laptop and it installed 3 devices: MS_Idd_Bus_01, MS_Idd_Bus_02 and MS_Idd_Bus_03. The adapter didn't work with my laptop, since my onboard graphics didn't support it. Now I've uninstalled the drivers for...
  8. Can't delete folder; it keeps reappearing!

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't delete folder; it keeps reappearing!: I deleted a folder in File Manager which then reappeared. Then I tried again; it reappeared. Then, based on advice online, I selected Shift-Delete to permanently delete it. It looked like it was gone for awhile, then reappeared a week or so later! There is nothing in this...
  9. Can't delete folder; it keeps reappearing!

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't delete folder; it keeps reappearing!: I deleted a folder in File Manager which then reappeared. Then I tried again; it reappeared. Then, based on advice online, I selected Shift-Delete to permanently delete it. It looked like it was gone for awhile, then reappeared a week or so later! There is nothing in this...
  10. [SOLVED] Can't login, keyboard keeps spamming

in Windows 10 Support
    [SOLVED] Can't login, keyboard keeps spamming: Hi everyone, My laptop just asked to restart to install a system update Windows 10, but after it was done installing I'm having trouble signing in. PROBLEM: First of all, the cooler is going like crazy, constantly. Secondly, and this is the real problem, the keyboard...