Windows 10: Spanish Advertising

Discus and support Spanish Advertising in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I play the Microsoft Solitaire Collection quite a bit. I use the free version, so I get ads. I don't mind....but....WHY am I now getting mostly... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Tealeaf305, Feb 25, 2021.

1. Spanish Advertising

I play the Microsoft Solitaire Collection quite a bit. I use the free version, so I get ads. I don't mind....but....WHY am I now getting mostly Spanish Language ads? This is getting very annoying. I don't speak spanish!!! How can I get English ads?

:)

Tealeaf305, Feb 25, 2021
  2. Juzar_Ali Win User

spanish voices for windows 10

Hi Manuel,

I suggest you to try the steps below to install Spanish language pack and check if it helps.

• Press Windows + I key.
    • Go to Time & Language.
    • Click on Region & language.
    • Click on Add a language.
    • Search Spanish and follow the on-screen instructions.

Hope this helps. Please get back to us if you need any further assistance.

Thank you

Juzar_Ali, Feb 25, 2021
  3. Achievements show in Spanish

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand your inconvenience. We will assist you to resolve this issue.

Before we proceed, we require more information to assist you better.

• Did you make any changes to the computer?
    • Since when you are facing this issue?
    • Does the folders on your hard drive are in Spanish language?

I would also like to know which region of your Windows is installed on your computer.
    Follow the steps to know the region of the Windows.

• Type Region in search box.
    • Click on region.
    • Go to location tab.
    • Check if the Home location is set as Spanish.

I suggest you to follow the steps provided below and check if it helps.

Method 1:

• Press Windows logo key + X key.
    • Select Control Panel.
    • Click on Language.
    • Click on Advance settings.
    • Click on Restore defaults.
    • Now restart your computer once and check.

Method 2: Login with Microsoft account.

If you have another Microsoft account, login using that Microsoft account and check if the issue still persist.

If you don’t have another Microsoft account, I suggest you to create new Microsoft account and check.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/create-user-account#create-user-account=windows-8

Note: The steps for Windows 8/8.1 applies to Windows 10 as well.

Hope it helps. Do let us know if your issue is resolved. For any further assistance, feel free to contact us.

Thank you.

Syed Md Bilal, Feb 25, 2021
  4. Spanish Advertising

change language windows 10 to spanish

Hi JoseAntonio,

How to set a default language.

Steps to do that are listed here:

1. go to your start menu and open settings. (this should be the icon just above the power icon)

2. When settings opens, go to time and language

3. from the left hand menu select Region and Language

4. At the top your country or region will most likely display English since that is what it is set to from the reset.

5. Click on the + sign below to Add Language.

6. in the search box type Spanish

7. Spanish will display a few different types of Spanish, pick the Spanish that best fits your needs.

8. Once you click the Spanish you would like to use, you should then see Spanish listed and English.

9. Click on Spanish to highlight it , it should come up with options.

10. Now you will want to select as default.

Please let me know if you run into any issues with these steps at all!

Have a great day,

Danielle

DanielleFergus, Feb 25, 2021
Thema:

Spanish Advertising

1. Spanish Advertising - Similar Threads - Spanish Advertising

2. How to resolve disappearing spanish diacritic letters when i change font type.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to resolve disappearing spanish diacritic letters when i change font type.: Hi all. Pls this is really urgent. I have a spanish document in New Times Roman but whenever i apply a different font type, the diacritic letter suddenly disappears. So, the space for the letter just becomes white like i used a bar space. How do i correct this or make sure...
  3. How to resolve disappearing spanish diacritic letters when i change font type.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to resolve disappearing spanish diacritic letters when i change font type.: Hi all. Pls this is really urgent. I have a spanish document in New Times Roman but whenever i apply a different font type, the diacritic letter suddenly disappears. So, the space for the letter just becomes white like i used a bar space. How do i correct this or make sure...
  4. I want everything in English EXCEPT my keyboard which I want to have Spanish as the default.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I want everything in English EXCEPT my keyboard which I want to have Spanish as the default.: I want everything in my computer to be in English EXCEPT my keyboard which I want to have Spanish as the default. I occasionally use the English keyboard so I have it there too like for @ but I don't want the machine to change it to English automatically if it detects that...
  5. I want everything in English EXCEPT my keyboard which I want to have Spanish as the default.

I want everything in English EXCEPT my keyboard which I want to have Spanish as the default.: I want everything in my computer to be in English EXCEPT my keyboard which I want to have Spanish as the default. I occasionally use the English keyboard so I have it there too like for @ but I don't want the machine to change it to English automatically if it detects that...
  6. My System language keeps changing back to Spanish every time I restart my pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My System language keeps changing back to Spanish every time I restart my pc: My System language keeps changing back to Spanish every time I restart my pc. I prefer it to be in English United states, I also use German and Spanish keyboards, I switch them timely as per the need.But Every time I restart the PC I find my System language in Spanish,...
  7. My System language keeps changing back to Spanish every time I restart my pc

My System language keeps changing back to Spanish every time I restart my pc: My System language keeps changing back to Spanish every time I restart my pc. I prefer it to be in English United states, I also use German and Spanish keyboards, I switch them timely as per the need.But Every time I restart the PC I find my System language in Spanish,...
  8. System Language keeps changing back to Spanish

in Windows 10 Gaming
    System Language keeps changing back to Spanish: My System language keeps changing back to Spanish every time I restart my pc. I prefer it to be in English United states, I also use German and Spanish keyboards, I switch them timely as per the need. But Every time I restart the PC I find my System language in Spanish,...
  9. System Language keeps changing back to Spanish

System Language keeps changing back to Spanish: My System language keeps changing back to Spanish every time I restart my pc. I prefer it to be in English United states, I also use German and Spanish keyboards, I switch them timely as per the need. But Every time I restart the PC I find my System language in Spanish,...
  10. Spanish Latin Keyboard keeps popping up after turning off.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Spanish Latin Keyboard keeps popping up after turning off.: Referring back to this thread about a month ago https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_11-wintop_language/how-to-turn-off-spanishs-latin-keyboard/78fed96a-5d51-4f46-866b-81d0952ce8b5?messageId=a274beca-8499-425d-961d-96f664034b0dThe person, John Dev, was...