Windows 10: Spanish Keyboard

Discus and support Spanish Keyboard in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I had to install the Spanish language pack for my college Spanish course, yet when I go to type accented letters the Spanish keyboard does not work. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by SThomas_223, Jun 1, 2021.

1. Spanish Keyboard

I had to install the Spanish language pack for my college Spanish course, yet when I go to type accented letters the Spanish keyboard does not work. I have tried the ctrl+ apostrophe ' + vowel but it does not work. How can I type accented letters on my laptop?

:)

SThomas_223, Jun 1, 2021

2. Spanish keyboard - no tilde

Hi,

Is there a way to use a Spanish keyboard (Spain or Mexico) but avoid getting suggestions and autocorrect with tildes (á, é, í, ó, ú)?

The problem with this is that a tilde needs another charset and thus the max length for a SMS is greatly reduced. If I use an English keyboard, I obviously wo't get suggestions and autocorrect in Spanish. I don't mind sacrificing a bit of spelling (losing
    tildes) if I can get more text in a SMS.

Thanks,

Gabriel

gabrielmaldi, Jun 1, 2021
  3. Juzar_Ali Win User
    spanish voices for windows 10

Hi Manuel,

I suggest you to try the steps below to install Spanish language pack and check if it helps.

• Press Windows + I key.
    • Go to Time & Language.
    • Click on Region & language.
    • Click on Add a language.
    • Search Spanish and follow the on-screen instructions.

Hope this helps. Please get back to us if you need any further assistance.

Thank you

Juzar_Ali, Jun 1, 2021
  4. Spanish Keyboard

spanish keyboard

I live in Spain. When I had Windows 7, I could use my spanish keyboard with no problems, it has all the spanish characters I need, but my first language is English. To use my keyboard as before I have to have spanish set as a first language, therefore all
    the Help and insturctions for Windows 10 come up in spanish. My spanish at best is basic not technical, also all search pages come up in spanish also, whereas before they came up in English.

When I opt for English my keyboard is for the English setting, which I don't want.

Is there a way for my keyboard to retain it's spanish layout and operating, whilst giving me English as a first language?

michlyntyres, Jun 1, 2021
Thema:

Spanish Keyboard

1. Spanish Keyboard - Similar Threads - Spanish Keyboard

2. I want everything in English EXCEPT my keyboard which I want to have Spanish as the default.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I want everything in English EXCEPT my keyboard which I want to have Spanish as the default.: I want everything in my computer to be in English EXCEPT my keyboard which I want to have Spanish as the default. I occasionally use the English keyboard so I have it there too like for @ but I don't want the machine to change it to English automatically if it detects that...
  3. I want everything in English EXCEPT my keyboard which I want to have Spanish as the default.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I want everything in English EXCEPT my keyboard which I want to have Spanish as the default.: I want everything in my computer to be in English EXCEPT my keyboard which I want to have Spanish as the default. I occasionally use the English keyboard so I have it there too like for @ but I don't want the machine to change it to English automatically if it detects that...
  4. Spanish Latin Keyboard keeps popping up after turning off.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Spanish Latin Keyboard keeps popping up after turning off.: Referring back to this thread about a month ago https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_11-wintop_language/how-to-turn-off-spanishs-latin-keyboard/78fed96a-5d51-4f46-866b-81d0952ce8b5?messageId=a274beca-8499-425d-961d-96f664034b0dThe person, John Dev, was...
  5. Spanish Latin Keyboard keeps popping up after turning off.

Spanish Latin Keyboard keeps popping up after turning off.: Referring back to this thread about a month ago https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_11-wintop_language/how-to-turn-off-spanishs-latin-keyboard/78fed96a-5d51-4f46-866b-81d0952ce8b5?messageId=a274beca-8499-425d-961d-96f664034b0dThe person, John Dev, was...
  6. How to turn off Spanish's Latin keyboard.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to turn off Spanish's Latin keyboard.: I looked at other forms however, none of them have provided any useful help on how to turn off the Spanish Latin keyboard, I was wondering if anybody would be able to help with my issue. I tried to PowerShell the issue discussed in another form, but it doesn't work. For some...
  7. How to turn off Spanish's Latin keyboard.

How to turn off Spanish's Latin keyboard.: I looked at other forms however, none of them have provided any useful help on how to turn off the Spanish Latin keyboard, I was wondering if anybody would be able to help with my issue. I tried to PowerShell the issue discussed in another form, but it doesn't work. For some...
  8. Repeated accents on installed Spanish keyboard

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Repeated accents on installed Spanish keyboard: I use the spanish keyboard Spain layout on a daily basis. When using it, I should be able to press an accent key eg [ ´ ] or [ ¨ ] or [ ` ] , then press the letter eg [a] or [e] or [u], and an accented character should appear on the screen eg á or ë or ù.When using the...
  9. Repeated accents on installed Spanish keyboard

Repeated accents on installed Spanish keyboard: I use the spanish keyboard Spain layout on a daily basis. When using it, I should be able to press an accent key eg [ ´ ] or [ ¨ ] or [ ` ] , then press the letter eg [a] or [e] or [u], and an accented character should appear on the screen eg á or ë or ù.When using the...
  10. Can't remove the "Spanish Latin America US" Keyboard layout from the layout list

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't remove the "Spanish Latin America US" Keyboard layout from the layout list: I just got this computer and upgraded to windows 11, the only issue is that I can't remove the Latin America layout because it is not listed.If I try to add and remove the Latin America layout, it adds the version with the Spanish keyboard, and it doesn't remove the already...