Windows 10: spanish to english

Discus and support spanish to english in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; just bopught a pc and its all in Spanish windows 10 how to change... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Sonchyne, Jun 22, 2020.

1. Sonchyne Win User

spanish to english

just bopught a pc and its all in Spanish windows 10 how to change

:)

Sonchyne, Jun 22, 2020

2. Change system language from Spanish to English

Added English to system, but most of system information still displayed as Spanish. what will be next step

Henry 2017, Jun 22, 2020
  3. Windows xp in english to spanish

hello i need some adivice on this topic... i used to have mi os in spanish but a problem happened and i've formated my pc*Bang Head :banghead:... now when i've installed my Win XP cd and it's in english... i'don t know what's going on.... please help *Respect :respect:me! i need to install the os in spanish thanks!!!!!! (my XP cd is in english and I want to know if there is some way to install it without having to buy a new one *Big Grin spanish to english :D)

Trully thankfull, Ivo.

Tassadar_uy, Jun 22, 2020
  4. spanish to english

change language windows 10 to spanish

Hi JoseAntonio,

How to set a default language.

Steps to do that are listed here:

1. go to your start menu and open settings. (this should be the icon just above the power icon)

2. When settings opens, go to time and language

3. from the left hand menu select Region and Language

4. At the top your country or region will most likely display English since that is what it is set to from the reset.

5. Click on the + sign below to Add Language.

6. in the search box type Spanish

7. Spanish will display a few different types of Spanish, pick the Spanish that best fits your needs.

8. Once you click the Spanish you would like to use, you should then see Spanish listed and English.

9. Click on Spanish to highlight it , it should come up with options.

10. Now you will want to select as default.

Please let me know if you run into any issues with these steps at all!

Have a great day,

Danielle

DanielleFergus, Jun 22, 2020
Thema:

spanish to english

1. spanish to english - Similar Threads - spanish english

2. Excel menu bars are showing up in Spanish. How do I convert back to English?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Excel menu bars are showing up in Spanish. How do I convert back to English?: Excel menu bars are showing up in Spanish. How do I convert back to English? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/excel-menu-bars-are-showing-up-in-spanish-how-do-i/198aae46-cd6f-4731-aea5-f8a1eca243c7
  3. Excel menu bars are showing up in Spanish. How do I convert back to English?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Excel menu bars are showing up in Spanish. How do I convert back to English?: Excel menu bars are showing up in Spanish. How do I convert back to English? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/excel-menu-bars-are-showing-up-in-spanish-how-do-i/198aae46-cd6f-4731-aea5-f8a1eca243c7
  4. Is the architecture/coding of Windows English the same as Windows Spanish?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is the architecture/coding of Windows English the same as Windows Spanish?: Situation: I have a household member whose native language is Spanish and speaks/reads/writes very little English. Based on a cursory search of the internet it appears one can change the settings in Windows English so that the input and output? is in Spanish. In other words,...
  5. Is the architecture/coding of Windows English the same as Windows Spanish?

Is the architecture/coding of Windows English the same as Windows Spanish?: Situation: I have a household member whose native language is Spanish and speaks/reads/writes very little English. Based on a cursory search of the internet it appears one can change the settings in Windows English so that the input and output? is in Spanish. In other words,...
  6. upgrading from windows home in Spanish to windows pro in English

in Windows 10 Gaming
    upgrading from windows home in Spanish to windows pro in English: thank you in advance for your help. i bought a dell notebook computer in costa rica. It came with windows home 10 in Spanish pre-installed with no option to switch to English. I want to upgrade to windows pro 11 but I want the upgrade to be in English. How do I do that?...
  7. upgrading from windows home in Spanish to windows pro in English

upgrading from windows home in Spanish to windows pro in English: thank you in advance for your help. i bought a dell notebook computer in costa rica. It came with windows home 10 in Spanish pre-installed with no option to switch to English. I want to upgrade to windows pro 11 but I want the upgrade to be in English. How do I do that?...
  8. Switch between English and Spanish

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Switch between English and Spanish: I work at a Community College that is a Hispanic Serving Institution. As such I need to find a complete, easy, and secure method to switch the Windows Display Language, Keyboard, and Programs between English and Spanish. The keyboard language can be switched with Shift-Left...
  9. Switch between English and Spanish

Switch between English and Spanish: I work at a Community College that is a Hispanic Serving Institution. As such I need to find a complete, easy, and secure method to switch the Windows Display Language, Keyboard, and Programs between English and Spanish. The keyboard language can be switched with Shift-Left...
  10. I accidentally changed the commands in Word from English to Spanish. How do I change it back?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I accidentally changed the commands in Word from English to Spanish. How do I change it back?: All of the commands are now in Spanish and I don't know how to navigate back to change it to English. I was trying to have the word text changed to Spanish, not the commands....