Windows 10: Spare account on login that I didn't create

Discus and support Spare account on login that I didn't create in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Around 1-2 days ago I noticed there was a spare account on my login screen with no profile picture or anything. I've got no clue what made it because I... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by bradleycalvert, Oct 25, 2020.

1. Spare account on login that I didn't create

Around 1-2 days ago I noticed there was a spare account on my login screen with no profile picture or anything. I've got no clue what made it because I didn't, I have auto-login enabled which as weirdly been disabled and now I have to enter my pin to login. I'm not used to seeing my login screen so this account could've been there a while. When I reboot or start-up a message pops up saying "We are unable to connect right now. please check your network and try again later." but if I login to this account it takes me to my normal account.

:)

bradleycalvert, Oct 25, 2020
  2. UserUser Win User

I can-t login to my account

https://screenshot.it.sftcdn.net/it/...01-700x416.jpg
    I know the pin but it does not login. I tried the system recovery but it did not work and I hope I didn-t delete anything by doing that.
    This problem started because I wanted to change my account name
    C:\Users\name\Desktop
    C:\Users\name2\Desktop
    and I did that by following these istructions
    Rename user account folder
    and
    Advanced User Accounts control panel
    the Managing User Account names from Control Panel dind-t work

now I-m in a temporary account I think
    here I can find my original username
    C:\Users
    and then the name I wanted to change it with.

I-m in trouble please help me!!

UserUser, Oct 25, 2020
  3. Unable to create account

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

To understand the issue better, I suggest you to answer the below questions.

• How are you trying to access this option?
    • Do you have any other accounts that you are able to login?
    Try to Enable the Hidden Admin account:

From Login Screen try the below steps.

• On the sign-in screen, hold the Shift key down
      while you select Power > Restart
      (in the lower-right corner of the screen).

• After your PC restarts to the Choose an option screen, select
      Troubleshoot
      > Advanced options >
    • Click on Command Prompt, type the command and click
      enter.

• net user Administrator /active:yes
      (there is a space after administrator)
    Restart the computer to login to admin account
    and then create new user account and check.

Keep us posted to help you better.

Sachin Venkatesh, Oct 25, 2020
  4. Spare account on login that I didn't create

Creating or signing in to microsoft account

Hi Gloria,

The error code that your are getting when adding an account is usually caused by the following:

• Your phone has an incorrect date and time set.
    • You do not have a data connection.
    • Your phone is in a "bad state."
    We suggest that you follow the steps on this link to set up your Microsoft
    Account on your device.

Keep us posted for further assistance.

Regards.

Marcel Dio, Oct 25, 2020
Thema:

Spare account on login that I didn't create

1. Spare account on login that I didn't create - Similar Threads - Spare account login

2. On windows login at startup is, I guess, a duplicate account which I didn't create

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    On windows login at startup is, I guess, a duplicate account which I didn't create: Just as the title says.Windows made a duplicate? Account in which I can't login...I switched to my original account and scanned for viruses with Norton. No viruses and threats.I tried looking into users but none but mine are found in registry.Anyone got idea , what's that all...
  3. On windows login at startup is, I guess, a duplicate account which I didn't create

in Windows 10 Gaming
    On windows login at startup is, I guess, a duplicate account which I didn't create: Just as the title says.Windows made a duplicate? Account in which I can't login...I switched to my original account and scanned for viruses with Norton. No viruses and threats.I tried looking into users but none but mine are found in registry.Anyone got idea , what's that all...
  4. Delete a "Work" microsoft account that I didn't create

Delete a "Work" microsoft account that I didn't create: Hope you can assist.Not sure how but I have a "work" Microsoft account with the same email address as my personal Microsoft account. It is causing conflicts when trying to activate my personal office apps.I would like to delete it.The only subscription / app it has is...
  5. Delete a "Work" microsoft account that I didn't create

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Delete a "Work" microsoft account that I didn't create: Hope you can assist.Not sure how but I have a "work" Microsoft account with the same email address as my personal Microsoft account. It is causing conflicts when trying to activate my personal office apps.I would like to delete it.The only subscription / app it has is...
  6. There is a user account i didn't created.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    There is a user account i didn't created.: So as i said, after the yesterday windows update there is a user named "Administrator" that been created. My only main user was admin. I can't delete or make changes on that newly created user even my account is still admin. Any idea what that "Administrator" named new...
  7. There is a user account i didn't created.

There is a user account i didn't created.: So as i said, after the yesterday windows update there is a user named "Administrator" that been created. My only main user was admin. I can't delete or make changes on that newly created user even my account is still admin. Any idea what that "Administrator" named new...
  8. Temp account created during login

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Temp account created during login: The other day Windows scared the crap out of me. The usual PIN screen as always, entering it gave a blue screen error (not bsod, just full blue screen) saying something like Login provider not available. Tried again, same thing. Tried with regular password, same. No...
  9. Why my login screen has other account which i didn't create

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Why my login screen has other account which i didn't create: Hi, Some months ago, my login screen has only 1 account, that's my Microsoft account. But from few days ago, is has another account which i didn't create. I don't have local account. Please see the images below. Can you help me remove a user name call PC? I just want to...
  10. Created local account, but unable to login.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Created local account, but unable to login.: I am trying to create a local account on my Win10 Pro machine. I have gone through the various steps and have an account created, but I have no option to login to that account. I can see the user in Local Users and Groups (not disabled), but the name does NOT appear on the...