Windows 10: Sparkle GTX660 Ti problem

Discus and support Sparkle GTX660 Ti problem in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; Hi guys I've recently bought 2nd hand card. After instalation this thing happen: https://youtu.be/wbcGyJQL8jA Any idea what could cause that?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by shammali, Apr 2, 2021.

1. shammali Win User

Sparkle GTX660 Ti problem

Hi guys
    I've recently bought 2nd hand card.

After instalation this thing happen:

https://youtu.be/wbcGyJQL8jA

Any idea what could cause that?

Inside that case there is:
    -I5 3570 no O/C
    -2x4GB Ram
    -Corsair CV550
    -some noname MOBO ZX61C/B75
    -500GB HDD
    -Win10 PRO

I cannot get into BIOS after card instalation, no POST, keyboard doesn't respond, no nothing, only that weird resetting all the time. I've keep it that way for about 5mins but nothing changed. After that I've disconnected it and PC works fine.

Motherboard doesn't allow me to turn off onboard graphics - there is only AUTO option.
    PSU is more then enough to power up and keep it working.

Thanks for help

:)

shammali, Apr 2, 2021
  2. Artas1984 Win User

GTX660 vs GTX660 Ti vs GTX670 vs GTX760 vs GTX960 benchmarks

Well, i guess everyone is ok with the fact that GTX660 Ti scores 30 FPS in Watch Dogs and GTX760 scores 61 FPS despite the fact that in most of the games GTX660 Ti had the advantage? What's going on down here? Can anybody confirm?

Artas1984, Apr 2, 2021
  3. Graphics Program for adding sparkle?

Just wondering if there might be a program where I could add glistening (moving) sparkles to a VIDEO (mp4) ???

I want to add sparkles JUST to the Christmas tree in my video. Any ideas???

Thanks!

Carolyn

CarolynShelton, Apr 2, 2021
  4. mlee49 Win User

Sparkle Calibre P980X+ GeForce 9800 GTX+ Video Card Announced

Sparkle has always experimented with it's cooling options so this is just another step forward for Sparkle.

Anyone remember the 8800GTX w/TEC cooler?? Its great to see independent manufactures to take a step out from the norm and show some risk with the cooling options.

mlee49, Apr 2, 2021
Thema:

1. Sparkle GTX660 Ti problem - Similar Threads - Sparkle GTX660 problem

2. NVIDIA 3050 Ti not being detected

in Windows 10 Gaming
    NVIDIA 3050 Ti not being detected: I've had an ASUS Rog Strix laptop for a few months now, when out of nowhere I noticed that my GPU was only using the integrated AMD graphics, instead of the NVIDIA 3050 Ti. When I checked the device manager, sure enough, it was hidden. Upon looking at the properties it said...
  3. NVIDIA 3050 Ti not being detected

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    NVIDIA 3050 Ti not being detected: I've had an ASUS Rog Strix laptop for a few months now, when out of nowhere I noticed that my GPU was only using the integrated AMD graphics, instead of the NVIDIA 3050 Ti. When I checked the device manager, sure enough, it was hidden. Upon looking at the properties it said...
  4. Ti worker exe.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Ti worker exe.: How do I download Ti worker exe. after he has been deleted by mistake? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ti-worker-exe/02043609-b0a2-4aff-a1bc-1ff7b4716f5e
  5. Screen not like ti should be

in Windows 10 Support
    Screen not like ti should be: I cannot put my version, as I cannot see it. How do I get back to my normal windows view it is showing this (see screenshot) 160188
  6. RTX 2080 TI Help

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    RTX 2080 TI Help: I bought it used and I'm using it right now but I am a little concerned about the LEDs. When I power on the tower I see two LEDs 1 for each 8pin and then the GIGABYTE logo flickers. Upon installation I forgot to flip the PSU to the OFF position and when I plugged the card...
  7. why does everything pixalate / sparkle ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    why does everything pixalate / sparkle ?: hello i just got a brand new Dell G15 gaming laptop and now my models on 3d Builder look like they are shining blue dots all over the surface almost as if the objects are selected or something no mater what i do i cant make them go away its an odd problem hard to describe but...
  8. upgrade ti windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    upgrade ti windows 10: YES! upgrade! windows 10 for gaming is bad,really really bad,need to go back to windows 7...any idead how i can get there? i am on a laptop and i havent got cd port and i dont want to burn any file...any simple method...i have windows 10 for a year now and i havent got...
  9. 560 TI broken?

560 TI broken?: Hey Today, ive been trying to get my old gainward 560 TI to work but I suspect it to be broken somehow. Without any drivers installed i get weird blue lines on the screen in windows and when i actually try to install the driver i get an “unexpected_kernal_mode_trap“-error in...
  10. Problems with Msi GeForce GTX 750 TI

Problems with Msi GeForce GTX 750 TI: Hi everyone. Yesterday I bought a Msi GeForce GTX 750 TI and put it in my PC. As soon as I put it on, I see some problems: the bios starts and the starting up of the pc goes fine until it comes to putting the password. Here I see the screen which seems zoomed in, and after...