Windows 10: Spartan browser cannot access my Router

Discus and support Spartan browser cannot access my Router in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Try to use Spartan browser on Win10 build 10056 to access my home Router but unfortunately it canot pop up the login page.so I cannot do any... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by RYAN, Apr 23, 2015.

1. RYAN Win User

Spartan browser cannot access my Router

Try to use Spartan browser on Win10 build 10056 to access my home Router but unfortunately it canot pop up the login page.so I cannot do any configuration with my router when use Spartan browser. does anyone meet the same problem? thanks.

:)

2. internet access windows 10

Mediacom installed new modem today. The system on WiFi (my router) works fine. The system that is cable connected to router can only access msn.com and links in that site on all three browsers. Any ideas? I cannot find what is going on.

eliminatePoachers, Apr 23, 2015
  3. New browser for windows phone?

I am having trouble accessing my college's web program for homework and grade checking via my Windows phone. Internet Explorer mobile does not support the site. I know Spartan is launching with Windows 10 but can I get a new browser for my phone in the
    meantime?

Tyler_Yogi, Apr 23, 2015
  4. badrobot Win User

Possible that Spartan still can't do that. But you can still use IE. It's still there. Or just install Chrome. I personally don't use Spartan because it doesn't work for me.

badrobot, Apr 23, 2015
  5. Tacit Win User
    I don't Use Spartan much but tried to access my Asus RT N66U and the browser accessed the router without any problems.

Using Build 10049

Tacit, Apr 23, 2015
  6. Ztruker Win User
    Doesn't work for me either.

Ztruker, May 2, 2015
  7. Berton Win User
    Spartan couldn't open an .htm file on my HDD, kept saying it couldn't find it.

Berton, May 2, 2015
  8. Mystere Win User

Spartan runs in a sandbox, and it can't access files outside of its sandbox. It also can't seem to access web servers running on the local host either.

Mystere, May 2, 2015
  9. Mystere Win User
    More than likely this is a compatibility issue with your routers firmware. The firmware probably uses a technique that requires older compatibility, which Spartan doesn't have. That's one of the key things about Spartan, it has no backwards compatibility for old non-standards compliant code.

Mystere, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Spartan browser cannot access my Router - Similar Threads - Spartan browser cannot

2. Cannot access my router dashboard

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cannot access my router dashboard: Hi all I can’t seem to connect to my sky router dashboard on my PC. When I input the IP address in the address bar I get a “hmmmm.... can’t reach this page Err_connection refused” message. I’m running windows 10 pro. Version 20H2 Build 19042.804 I also run hyperV on this...
  3. Cannot Access USB Storage on ASUS Router

Cannot Access USB Storage on ASUS Router: I have a router, serving as an access point. It is an ASUS RT-AC87U. Connected to it via USB 3.0 is a 5TB portable drive. My initial setup with this allowing anonymous logins worked just fine. I've so far disabled Anonymous Logins for both FTP and Media Share. The FTP side of...
  4. Cannot access Router IP or NAS IP

in Windows 10 Customization
    Cannot access Router IP or NAS IP: I am running Windows 10 64 bit professional and using Firefox as my web browser. Whenever I put in the IP address of either my BT Hub 2 router or my QNAP NAS all I keep getting is 'server not found' even though when I do the same on my mobile phone I can access them with no...
  5. Cannot access my onedrive through browsers

Cannot access my onedrive through browsers: I am working on a Mac, and I cannot access my onedrive through browsers. It always says "Something went wrong, please try again and refresh the page." I've tried chrome and safari, neither of them works. However, the onedrive app is able to sync the content. Does anyone else...
  6. Spartan

in Browsers and Email
    Spartan: The latest build 10049 has an early version of Spartan. I found it strange that when I enable the favorites bar, it shows what I had on my chrome install, not IE. The favorites bar is also cutoff. I think I was confused on the chrome thing*Redface [img] 5048
  7. No Start Tile for Spartan Browser Build 10074

in Browsers and Email
    No Start Tile for Spartan Browser Build 10074: There is no tile for Spartan in the Start menu and the All app list shows two blank tiles under the symbol & at the beginning of the list. [img] 5739
  8. Spartan

in Browsers and Email
    Spartan: I installed Windows 10 10049 and Spartan is not there. Is there anyway to fix that? 5196
  9. Hands on with Microsoft's new browser, Spartan

in Windows 10 News
    Hands on with Microsoft's new browser, Spartan: Microsoft is working on a new web browser called Spartan and while that is not the name the company will use to market the app, it is the moniker by which it is referring to it during its development. This browser will come with Windows 10 and will feature deep integration...
  10. Spartan Browser To Get Extensions Confirmed

in Windows 10 News
    Spartan Browser To Get Extensions Confirmed: Microsoft's new browser for Windows 10, codenamed "Spartan," will be getting extensions, company officials confirmed during a Twitter chat on January 27. In an #AskIE chat on Twitter, IE team members confirmed what had been rumored: Extensions are coming to IE. Microsoft...