Windows 10: Spartan Browser To Get Extensions Confirmed

Discus and support Spartan Browser To Get Extensions Confirmed in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Microsoft's new browser for Windows 10, codenamed "Spartan," will be getting extensions, company officials confirmed during a Twitter chat on January... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Dave44, Jan 26, 2015.

1. Dave44 Win User

Spartan Browser To Get Extensions Confirmed

Dave44, Jan 26, 2015

2. Will Windows 10 have Internet Explorer?

IE is still included in windows 10 BUT it is being retired and replaced with project spartan. Spartan is set to be the default browser in win 10 and it can import all of IE's favs bookmarks, etc.

I suspect there will be some gowning pains in getting used to Spartan.

ZigZag3143 (MS -MVP), Jan 26, 2015
  3. susanconn Win User
    windows 10

I have one more question is the new browser in windows 10 Spartan or edge ..one microsoft agent said Spartan and the other said edge so im confused

susanconn, Jan 26, 2015
  4. swarfega Win User

Technically IE has them but the way they're implemented is poor. Hopefully done properly this time.

swarfega, Jan 27, 2015
  5. Now I know why M$ removed most of the Add Ons ect. from the Internet Explorer Gallery when I installed Win 10 and looked for my favorite Add Ons the cupboard is almost bare (so to speak) and the US one had pages and pages, now you have to use the search box just to find the Google Search, Maps & Translate Add Ons.

IownAmoneyPit, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Spartan Browser To Get Extensions Confirmed - Similar Threads - Spartan Browser Extensions

2. Extension keeps getting downloaded to my web browser

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Extension keeps getting downloaded to my web browser: There's this extension by the name of "duck" every time I open chrome it would close after a bit then it would restart with extension called "duck" I did a FRST scan and here are the fileshttps://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1yWKhRS041gRSderZ-xGwLbNRZH1pXcBR?usp=sharing...
  3. Spartan

in Browsers and Email
    Spartan: The latest build 10049 has an early version of Spartan. I found it strange that when I enable the favorites bar, it shows what I had on my chrome install, not IE. The favorites bar is also cutoff. I think I was confused on the chrome thing*Redface [img] 5048
  4. No Start Tile for Spartan Browser Build 10074

in Browsers and Email
    No Start Tile for Spartan Browser Build 10074: There is no tile for Spartan in the Start menu and the All app list shows two blank tiles under the symbol & at the beginning of the list. [img] 5739
  5. Spartan browser cannot access my Router

in Browsers and Email
    Spartan browser cannot access my Router: Try to use Spartan browser on Win10 build 10056 to access my home Router but unfortunately it canot pop up the login page.so I cannot do any configuration with my router when use Spartan browser. does anyone meet the same problem? thanks. 5586
  6. Browser extensions disabled

in Browsers and Email
    Browser extensions disabled: I use various browsers on my computers associated with the different uses I put them to. On my Windows 10 machine, every time I launch Firefox, I find all of the extensions I have installed have been disabled. I have to re-enable them in settings and relaunch the browser....
  7. Spartan

in Browsers and Email
    Spartan: I installed Windows 10 10049 and Spartan is not there. Is there anyway to fix that? 5196
  8. Microsoft Spartan: Chrome Extensions target native support

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Spartan: Chrome Extensions target native support: Tomorrow is Microsoft's big day when they will pull back the curtain on Windows 10 and show off a new browser. We have been reporting on Spartan since September and at that time, we pointed out that Redmond was working on extensions too. Neowin has learned a bit more about...
  9. Microsoft confirms that Spartan will be in the next Windows 10 preview

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft confirms that Spartan will be in the next Windows 10 preview: [img] Microsoft has been working on a new browser that they currently call Project Spartan. While the name has not been finalized, this new browser represents a break from Internet Explorer and has many new features too. At Mobile World Congress today, Microsoft...
  10. Hands on with Microsoft's new browser, Spartan

in Windows 10 News
    Hands on with Microsoft's new browser, Spartan: Microsoft is working on a new web browser called Spartan and while that is not the name the company will use to market the app, it is the moniker by which it is referring to it during its development. This browser will come with Windows 10 and will feature deep integration...