Windows 10: Spatial Audio not working! Bruh

Discus and support Spatial Audio not working! Bruh in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My computer's spatial audio hasn't been working across multiple pairs of headphones recently. In the settings, it oddly switches automatically to off... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Alpha Fact, Jul 28, 2020.

1. Spatial Audio not working! Bruh

My computer's spatial audio hasn't been working across multiple pairs of headphones recently. In the settings, it oddly switches automatically to off when I change the setting in the drop bar.

Here is a gyazo gif I took displaying my issue.

Thanks for the help!

:)

Alpha Fact, Jul 28, 2020
  2. Jose Est Win User

spatial sound

Hi,

Windows Sonic is Microsoft’s audio platform for more immersive audio. It includes integrated spatial sound on Windows, with support for both surround and elevation audio cues.

We would like to more about your issue:

• Were there changes made on your device prior to this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

Looking forward to you prompt response.

Jose Est, Jul 28, 2020
  3. Spatial Sound not working

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Help me with the following details for the better resolution.

1: The make and model of the computer?

2: When did you start facing this issue?

Try following the below suggested steps.

Method 1:

Steps to enable Spatial sound in Windows 10

1: Right click on the sound icon in the bottom right of the system tray.

2: Select Playback devices from the context menu.

3: Click the headphones or speaker type you’d like to enable spatial sound for.

4: Click the Properties button at the bottom right.

5: Choose the Spatial Sound tab at the top.

6: From the dropdown menu, select Windows Sonic for Headphones (or other, if it’s for a speaker).

7: Click on OK button to finish and check the working of the spatial sound.

Method 2:

You may run the Hardware troubleshooter and check if it works.

To run the troubleshooter, select the Start button, type
    Troubleshoot, and then select Troubleshoot from the list of results. Select
    Playing Audio > Run the troubleshooter.

Method 3:

Update the Realtek audio driver through manufacturer’s website

You may follow the article by Andre Da Costa to update the drivers.

How to: Install and Update Hardware Drivers in Windows 10

Please look for the topic "How to find and download drivers from the manufacturer’s website":

Hope it helps.

Muralidhar

Microsoft Forum Moderator

Muralidhar_G, Jul 28, 2020
  4. Spatial Audio not working! Bruh

Spatial Sound

Hi,

The Spatial Sound feature is available in Windows 10 but by default, it has been disabled. To enable it, follow the steps below:

• In the notification area, right-click on the sound icon.
    • In the context menu, click on Playback devices.
    • Select your playback device and then click on Properties.
    • Click on the Spatial sound tab.
    • Select the Spatial sound format you want to apply.

Get back to us if there is anything else. We'll be glad to help.

Jennifer Bri, Jul 28, 2020
Thema:

Spatial Audio not working! Bruh

1. Spatial Audio not working! Bruh - Similar Threads - Spatial Audio working

2. my spatial audio wont work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my spatial audio wont work: every time i turn on spatial audio it doestnt work i even tried in control panel and it didnt and i cant use dts sound x because this please help me every time i restart the audio settings it says off and if i turn it back on it doesnt register...
  3. Spatial audio is not working in 22H2.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Spatial audio is not working in 22H2.: Spatial audio Windows Sonic, Dolby Atmos for Headphones does not work correctly in Windows 11 22H2 for many games, but it does work in 21H2. I'm currently running 21H2, and when I enable spatial audio Dolby, in the Xbox game bar Win + G it shows that "Dolby Atmos for...
  4. Spatial audio is not working in 22H2.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Spatial audio is not working in 22H2.: Spatial audio Windows Sonic, Dolby Atmos for Headphones does not work correctly in Windows 11 22H2 for many games, but it does work in 21H2. I'm currently running 21H2, and when I enable spatial audio Dolby, in the Xbox game bar Win + G it shows that "Dolby Atmos for...
  5. Spatial audio suddemly no longer working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Spatial audio suddemly no longer working: Hello,I no longer have spatial audio working. I have been using Windows Sonic for Headphones. Realtek audio drivers are a big mess. Tried to disable, reinstall, but I am stuck in stereo. Quad just does not seem to work. I cannot even seem to get Realtek HD Audio Manager to...
  6. Spatial audio suddemly no longer working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Spatial audio suddemly no longer working: Hello,I no longer have spatial audio working. I have been using Windows Sonic for Headphones. Realtek audio drivers are a big mess. Tried to disable, reinstall, but I am stuck in stereo. Quad just does not seem to work. I cannot even seem to get Realtek HD Audio Manager to...
  7. Spatial audio suddemly no longer working

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. Spatial Audio

in Windows 10 Customization
    Spatial Audio: I can't seem to get spatial audio on my headphones, and it is being registered as speakers. I have Blue yeti Nano Microphone, and my headphones, which are Arctic 3 SteelSeries wired....
  9. Bruh bruh bruh bruh

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bruh bruh bruh bruh: [ATTACH] my history is that i can't use my mouse... so i see this and idk if this is the problem, also im from chile, when i try to update the driver it continues to fail and i don't know what to do i just want ****... o p i n i o n s ?...
  10. Spatial audio

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Spatial audio: For some reason whenever I try to turn on spatial audio, it just doesn't work. I use a steelseries 7 wireless headset and spatial audio worked on my console with no problem but now that u have upgraded to a pc, it just does not work for some reason. I've tried installing...