Windows 10: SPATIAL HOW TO ON

Discus and support SPATIAL HOW TO ON in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; [ATTACH][ATTACH] I tried driver update and everything is updated. Eventhough cannot turn on Dolby Atmos. It says Spatial Sound is not available... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by MD YOUSUF EBNAABEDIN, Oct 1, 2019.

1. SPATIAL HOW TO ON

SPATIAL HOW TO ON e3a8dd13-4ffd-454a-856b-7997eefffb93?upload=true.jpg SPATIAL HOW TO ON 93f90268-abce-43d6-932d-149e1b14460f?upload=true.jpg

I tried driver update and everything is updated. Eventhough

cannot turn on Dolby Atmos.

It says Spatial Sound is not available in this device...

Kindly help me how to activate dolby atmos which i purchased..

:)

MD YOUSUF EBNAABEDIN, Oct 1, 2019

2. Spatial Sound

Hi,

The Spatial Sound feature is available in Windows 10 but by default, it has been disabled. To enable it, follow the steps below:

• In the notification area, right-click on the sound icon.
    • In the context menu, click on Playback devices.
    • Select your playback device and then click on Properties.
    • Click on the Spatial sound tab.
    • Select the Spatial sound format you want to apply.

Get back to us if there is anything else. We'll be glad to help.

Jennifer Bri, Oct 1, 2019
  3. spatial sound is unavailable for this device

Hi,

The Spatial Sound feature in Windows 10 is disabled by default. To enable it, follow the steps below:

• In the notification area, right-click on the sound icon.
    • In the context menu, click on Playback devices.
    • Select your playback device and then click on Properties.
    • Click on the Spatial sound tab.
    • Select the Spatial sound format you want to apply.

Let us know if there's anything else we can help you with.

Patricia Yu, Oct 1, 2019
  4. Proton26 Win User

SPATIAL HOW TO ON

Spatial Sound

Hey Jennifer,

Thanks for revert.

Things go good till step 3.

But then i get stuck. Attaching the screenshot.

SPATIAL HOW TO ON 2b0dc05a-7bce-4d94-b76f-45e633396d03.jpg

How do i do the 5th Step?

Proton26, Oct 1, 2019
Thema:

SPATIAL HOW TO ON

1. SPATIAL HOW TO ON - Similar Threads - SPATIAL

2. Dolby Atmos Spatial sound only turns on if I reset my Focusrite Scarlet USB audio interface...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Dolby Atmos Spatial sound only turns on if I reset my Focusrite Scarlet USB audio interface...: I can't turn Dolby Atmos on any of my headphone audio devices (an Arctis 7 headset, or a Focusrite audio interace which lines out to said headset) until I explicitly reset my Focusrite audio interface using their "Focusrite Control" software and selecting "reset to factory...
  3. New era of spatial computing brings challenges and solutions to VR VR-Holo

in Windows 10 News
    New era of spatial computing brings challenges and solutions to VR VR-Holo: [img] Virtual reality (VR) has continually pushed the boundaries of how we perceive, from its early days of Ivan Sutherland’s Sword of Damocles to today. With the technology emerging from its early stages of bulky equipment tethered to one place out of necessity,...
  4. Spatial sounds has a badly quality

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Spatial sounds has a badly quality: Recently I update my windows with the latest update, after the long wait I opened a few games to be entertained, for my surprise all this games sound quality was awful, after a long research trough my drivers and sound settings I opted for disable my Spatial sound (Windows...
  5. Microsoft Spatial Sound

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft Spatial Sound: How do I turn on Spatial Sound to Windows Sonic for Headphones? Because whenever I turn it on it selects 16 bit, 48000 Hz (DVD Quality), But I want Windows Sonic for Headphones with 24 bit, 48000 Hz (Studio Quality) on my settings. So How to do that?...
  6. 'turn on 7.1 Virtual Surround sound' under the 'Spatial Sound' tab disappeared after an update

'turn on 7.1 Virtual Surround sound' under the 'Spatial Sound' tab disappeared after an update: After I updated this evening, I noticed some changes like the search tab becoming bigger and the sound icon, when right-clicked, does not show the 'playback devices' option. I'm pretty much setting up my cheap computer speakers, finding more comfortable spots, which is why...
  7. Roblox audio issues since spatial sound MS update KB4512941

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Roblox audio issues since spatial sound MS update KB4512941: Hi there, Since my PC updated I've been having weird audio issues in Roblox games. Uninstalling this patch KB4512941 fixes the issue but each time the update come back the problem happens again. The weird audio issues involve very loud sounds depending where you move...
  8. Spatial Sound doesn't turn on

Spatial Sound doesn't turn on: I got a surround sound headset and wanted to use it for gaming. Realized that my spatial sound wasn't working. Every time I turn it on, it turns right back off. I've tried updating drivers (I have default drivers), reinstalling drivers, and pretty much everything. The issue...
  9. Spatial Sound Forcing 16-Bit/48000Hz

Spatial Sound Forcing 16-Bit/48000Hz: Hi Everyone, I'm wanting to know if there is a way to use the DTS:X spatial surround sound with my Creative Sound Blaster G6 sound card at 32-Bit/192000Hz, which is supported. For some reason if I enable any type of spatial sound, including Windows Sonic or Dolby Atmos, it...
  10. Dolby Atmos for headphones not selectable in spatial sound

Dolby Atmos for headphones not selectable in spatial sound: I recently installed Dolby Access from the Microsoft store to trial Dolby Atmos for headphones. During the trial I was able select Dolby Atmos for headphones in spacial sound settings but after purchasing the license the option is now gone, I am only able to select Off and...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. when i try to activate dolby atos it reverts to defaullt in windows 10 spartial

2. cant turn on spatial sound windows 10