Windows 10: SPATIAL HOW TO ON

Discus and support SPATIAL HOW TO ON in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; [ATTACH][ATTACH] I tried driver update and everything is updated. Eventhough cannot turn on Dolby Atmos. It says Spatial Sound is not available... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by MD YOUSUF EBNAABEDIN, Oct 1, 2019.

1. SPATIAL HOW TO ON

SPATIAL HOW TO ON e3a8dd13-4ffd-454a-856b-7997eefffb93?upload=true.jpg SPATIAL HOW TO ON 93f90268-abce-43d6-932d-149e1b14460f?upload=true.jpg

I tried driver update and everything is updated. Eventhough

cannot turn on Dolby Atmos.

It says Spatial Sound is not available in this device...

Kindly help me how to activate dolby atmos which i purchased..

:)

MD YOUSUF EBNAABEDIN, Oct 1, 2019

2. Spatial Sound

Hi,

The Spatial Sound feature is available in Windows 10 but by default, it has been disabled. To enable it, follow the steps below:

• In the notification area, right-click on the sound icon.
    • In the context menu, click on Playback devices.
    • Select your playback device and then click on Properties.
    • Click on the Spatial sound tab.
    • Select the Spatial sound format you want to apply.

Get back to us if there is anything else. We'll be glad to help.

Jennifer Bri, Oct 1, 2019
  3. spatial sound is unavailable for this device

Hi,

The Spatial Sound feature in Windows 10 is disabled by default. To enable it, follow the steps below:

• In the notification area, right-click on the sound icon.
    • In the context menu, click on Playback devices.
    • Select your playback device and then click on Properties.
    • Click on the Spatial sound tab.
    • Select the Spatial sound format you want to apply.

Let us know if there's anything else we can help you with.

Patricia Yu, Oct 1, 2019
  4. Proton26 Win User

SPATIAL HOW TO ON

Spatial Sound

Hey Jennifer,

Thanks for revert.

Things go good till step 3.

But then i get stuck. Attaching the screenshot.

SPATIAL HOW TO ON 2b0dc05a-7bce-4d94-b76f-45e633396d03.jpg

How do i do the 5th Step?

Proton26, Oct 1, 2019
Thema:

SPATIAL HOW TO ON

1. SPATIAL HOW TO ON - Similar Threads - SPATIAL

2. Unable to enable windows spatial sound

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Unable to enable windows spatial sound: When I go to properties and try selecting windows sonic for headphones it always reverts back to off. How to fix. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-enable-windows-spatial-sound/55ca0d67-93d9-4010-9388-d446f1754065
  3. Unable to enable windows spatial sound

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to enable windows spatial sound: When I go to properties and try selecting windows sonic for headphones it always reverts back to off. How to fix. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-enable-windows-spatial-sound/55ca0d67-93d9-4010-9388-d446f1754065
  4. Unable to enable windows spatial sound

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows Spatial Audio can't be turned on even if Dolby Atmos came pre-installed and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Spatial Audio can't be turned on even if Dolby Atmos came pre-installed and...: Hello, my Asus TUF A152022 Laptop came with a Licensed Dolby Atmos and was running fine for a few months until I downloaded Driver Booster 11 which was a Windows 11 Driver Updater and I started updating everything that the app suggested and noticed that my Dolby Spatial Sound...
  6. Windows Spatial Audio can't be turned on even if Dolby Atmos came pre-installed and...

Windows Spatial Audio can't be turned on even if Dolby Atmos came pre-installed and...: Hello, my Asus TUF A152022 Laptop came with a Licensed Dolby Atmos and was running fine for a few months until I downloaded Driver Booster 11 which was a Windows 11 Driver Updater and I started updating everything that the app suggested and noticed that my Dolby Spatial Sound...
  7. Why can't I have 192 sample rate when spatial sound is on?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why can't I have 192 sample rate when spatial sound is on?: Whenever I have spatial audio on it caps my audio at 96,000hzswitches it to this in windows 11 settings no matter what I do the second I close the setting with spatial audio from Dolby atmos turned on it switches from 192,000hz to a sample rate of 96,000hz. I can't figure out...
  8. Why can't I have 192 sample rate when spatial sound is on?

Why can't I have 192 sample rate when spatial sound is on?: Whenever I have spatial audio on it caps my audio at 96,000hzswitches it to this in windows 11 settings no matter what I do the second I close the setting with spatial audio from Dolby atmos turned on it switches from 192,000hz to a sample rate of 96,000hz. I can't figure out...
  9. Spatial Sound greyed out in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Spatial Sound greyed out in Windows 11: Recently bought a new pair of headphones so wanted to try out the dolby atmos but the spatial sound option has been greyed out in settings. Moreover, if I try to select windows sonic or dolby atmos in headphones settings, the option automatically switches to "Off". Kindly...
  10. Spatial Sound greyed out in Windows 11

Spatial Sound greyed out in Windows 11: Recently bought a new pair of headphones so wanted to try out the dolby atmos but the spatial sound option has been greyed out in settings. Moreover, if I try to select windows sonic or dolby atmos in headphones settings, the option automatically switches to "Off". Kindly...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. when i try to activate dolby atos it reverts to defaullt in windows 10 spartial

2. cant turn on spatial sound windows 10