Windows 10: Spatial sound option greyed out cant even select from notification bar Os build 19546.1000

Discus and support Spatial sound option greyed out cant even select from notification bar Os build 19546.1000 in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; im on Os build 19546.1000 prerelease build and the spatial sound option is greyed out for me i cant even click on it to choose it. i uninstalled and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/dante128, Jan 19, 2020.

1. Spatial sound option greyed out cant even select from notification bar Os build 19546.1000

im on Os build 19546.1000 prerelease build and the spatial sound option is greyed out for me i cant even click on it to choose it. i uninstalled and installed multiple drivers to try and fix it nothing works. anyone has any idea what to do?

submitted by /u/dante128
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/dante128, Jan 19, 2020

2. Spatial Sound

Hi,

The Spatial Sound feature is available in Windows 10 but by default, it has been disabled. To enable it, follow the steps below:

• In the notification area, right-click on the sound icon.
    • In the context menu, click on Playback devices.
    • Select your playback device and then click on Properties.
    • Click on the Spatial sound tab.
    • Select the Spatial sound format you want to apply.

Get back to us if there is anything else. We'll be glad to help.

Jennifer Bri, Jan 19, 2020
  3. spatial sound is unavailable for this device

Hi,

The Spatial Sound feature in Windows 10 is disabled by default. To enable it, follow the steps below:

Let us know if there's anything else we can help you with.

Patricia Yu, Jan 19, 2020
  4. Spatial sound option greyed out cant even select from notification bar Os build 19546.1000

Spatial sound is not available on this device

Hello,

The Spatial Sound feature in Windows 10 is disabled by default. To enable it, follow these steps:

If you have any questions or things you'd like to clarify, feel free to ask.

Regards.

Marvin Barc, Jan 19, 2020
Thema:

Spatial sound option greyed out cant even select from notification bar Os build 19546.1000

1. Spatial sound option greyed out cant even select from notification bar Os build 19546.1000 - Similar Threads - Spatial sound option

2. Settings selection is greyed out

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Settings selection is greyed out: I have just activated OneDrive on a new laptop. It immediately started to synch all files. I stopped the synch because I only want to install a subset of my OneDrive on this laptop. If found how to do that elsewhere in this Community but the first steps are: more>Settings -...
  3. Dolby Atmos for headphones not selectable in spatial sound

in Windows 10 Customization
    Dolby Atmos for headphones not selectable in spatial sound: I recently installed Dolby Access from the Microsoft store to trial Dolby Atmos for headphones. During the trial I was able select Dolby Atmos for headphones in spacial sound settings but after purchasing the license the option is now gone, I am only able to select Off and...
  4. Spatial Sound

Spatial Sound: I have been trying to enable spatial sound but my computer won't let me, when I turn it on it instantly changes my spatial sound settings to off. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/spatial-sound/f84f3c46-e2b6-4db5-875f-d66471f6e91e
  5. Windows 10, spatial sound options greyed out

Windows 10, spatial sound options greyed out: for some time now i have been having this problem that is not having spatial sound although i connected my headphones and dolby access does not see my headphones and even sonic headphones for windows does not work too so and in the playback device section when i choose my...
  6. Taskbar option greyed out

in Windows 10 Support
    Taskbar option greyed out: I tried to find the English correspondent to that option and I guess that, due to its position, it's about the taskbar buttons badges. My system: [img] English version: [img] Any idea why it is greyed out? My system is Windows 10 Pro 1809 (17763.292). Thanks in...
  7. Spatial Sound (Windows Sonic) Greyed Out and other audio problems

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Spatial Sound (Windows Sonic) Greyed Out and other audio problems: Hello. Been having a problem with turning on the Spatial sound feature as it is greyed out. My system specs are: ASUS X555LN Laptop Windows 10 x64 (updated from windows 8.1 about a year ago) Build No. 17134 Been doing some uninstall and re-installation of my sound...
  8. greyed options in Action Center, Notifications

greyed options in Action Center, Notifications: Trying to STOP receiving email notifications in action center. Options are greyed out under 'notifications from senders' so am unable to disable any....
  9. Password selection greyed out

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Password selection greyed out: Everytime for the last day that I have turned on my netbook (Toshiba kirabook) the password box would be greyed out, not letting me click on it and type in my password. The shut down and switch user buttons are also greyed out as well. I've had windows 10 downloaded now for a...
  10. Spatial Sound greyed out when using Realtek Audio drivers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Spatial Sound greyed out when using Realtek Audio drivers: IS there any way to enable Spatial Sound using Realtek drivers? It works when using High Definition Audio Driver from Microsoft.. 106793