Windows 10: Spatial Sound

Discus and support Spatial Sound in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have been trying to enable spatial sound but my computer won't let me, when I turn it on it instantly changes my spatial sound settings to off.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by InkyAmalgamation, May 15, 2019 at 10:17 AM.

1. Spatial Sound

I have been trying to enable spatial sound but my computer won't let me,

when I turn it on it instantly changes my spatial sound settings to off.

:)

InkyAmalgamation, May 15, 2019 at 10:17 AM

2. Spatial Sound

Hi,

The Spatial Sound feature is available in Windows 10 but by default, it has been disabled. To enable it, follow the steps below:

• In the notification area, right-click on the sound icon.
    • In the context menu, click on Playback devices.
    • Select your playback device and then click on Properties.
    • Click on the Spatial sound tab.
    • Select the Spatial sound format you want to apply.

Get back to us if there is anything else. We'll be glad to help.

3. boop2951 Win User
    Spatial Sound

I followed the instructions but when I got to #4 spatial sound said off and there was no other info or any way to turn it on. I hit return to default but that did nothing. Please help. my earphones are off .

4. Proton26 Win User

Spatial Sound

Spatial Sound

Hey Jennifer,

Thanks for revert.

Things go good till step 3.

But then i get stuck. Attaching the screenshot.

Spatial Sound 2b0dc05a-7bce-4d94-b76f-45e633396d03.jpg

How do i do the 5th Step?

Thema:

Spatial Sound

1. Spatial Sound - Similar Threads - Spatial Sound

2. Windows 10, spatial sound options greyed out

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10, spatial sound options greyed out: for some time now i have been having this problem that is not having spatial sound although i connected my headphones and dolby access does not see my headphones and even sonic headphones for windows does not work too so and in the playback device section when i choose my...
  3. why is spatial sound not available and what is wrong with the sound device ?????

why is spatial sound not available and what is wrong with the sound device ?????: for some time now i have been having this problem that is not having spatial sound although i connected my headphones and dolby access does not see my headphones and even sonic headphones for windows does not work too so and in the playback device section when i choose my...
  4. why is spatial sound not available ?????

why is spatial sound not available ?????: for some time now i have been having this problem that is not having spatial sound although i connected my headphones and dolby access does not see my headphones and even sonic headphones for windows does not work too so and in the playback device section when i choose my...
  5. Spatial Sound via Headphones sound issue (music, sound effects ok, but no voice on videos)

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Spatial Sound via Headphones sound issue (music, sound effects ok, but no voice on videos): I have been trying to find a solution to my issue and it has been driving me nuts for a couple of days now. I tried testing both "Windows Sonic for Headphones" and "Dolby Atmos for Headphones" and both are having the same issue (initially I thought it was a bug with "Dolby...
  6. Spatial sound issues

Spatial sound issues: Hi, I recently downloaded the Dolby access app from the store for my other computer with windows 10. I had followed the on-screen steps to set up the Dolby atmos for my home theater but on the drop down menu in the spatial sound section, only the following two options were...
  7. Something went wrong while trying to turn on Spatial Sound

in Windows 10 News
    Something went wrong while trying to turn on Spatial Sound: [ATTACH] If your Windows 10 computer supports Dolby Atmos, and you want to use it on the Home Theater, few settings have to be changed. However, if you get an error Spatial sound isn’t working, Something went wrong while trying to [...] This post Something went wrong while...
  8. Spatial Sound Not Working At All

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Spatial Sound Not Working At All: I have a custom built PC and I cannot get Spatial Sound or 7.1 Surround Sound to work in my HyperX cloud flights please help!! Specs: CPU:i7 7700k 8th Gen Hard Drives: WD Black SSD $100 WD 1TB MOTHERBOARD:GIGABYTE Aorus Z270X Gaming K7 GFX CARD:GTX 1070...
  9. Spatial Sound works when headphones are connected via bluetooth, but not when plugged in...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Spatial Sound works when headphones are connected via bluetooth, but not when plugged in...: I'm using Bose QuietComfort 25 headphones and when they're plugged into my laptop via the 3.5mm aux cable, the spatial sound option is greyed out and I can't figure out how to get it to work. When they're connected via bluetooth, spatial sound works fine and I can choose...
  10. "something went wrong while trying to turn on spatial sound" Dolby Atmos

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    "something went wrong while trying to turn on spatial sound" Dolby Atmos: Hello, I have a dolby atmos setup at my pc. I got a yahama rx-v583 with 2 front speakers, 2 surround speakers and 2 height speakers. I have this connected to my pc with windows 10 1809 over hdmi. I have installed the Dolby Acces driver. When I try to enable the dolby atmos...