Windows 10: Spatial sound

Discus and support Spatial sound in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello, I have read how to enable spatial sound, but my only option is off, I know my headphones have spatial sound, but it won't work, can anybody tell... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by progamer9138, Jul 8, 2018.

1. Spatial sound

Hello, I have read how to enable spatial sound, but my only option is off, I know my headphones have spatial sound, but it won't work, can anybody tell me how to turn spatial sound on?

:)

progamer9138, Jul 8, 2018

2. Spatial Sound

Hi,

The Spatial Sound feature is available in Windows 10 but by default, it has been disabled. To enable it, follow the steps below:

• In the notification area, right-click on the sound icon.
    • In the context menu, click on Playback devices.
    • Select your playback device and then click on Properties.
    • Click on the Spatial sound tab.
    • Select the Spatial sound format you want to apply.

Get back to us if there is anything else. We'll be glad to help.

Jennifer Bri, Jul 8, 2018
  3. boop2951 Win User
    Spatial Sound

I followed the instructions but when I got to #4 spatial sound said off and there was no other info or any way to turn it on. I hit return to default but that did nothing. Please help. my earphones are off .

boop2951, Jul 8, 2018
  4. Spatial sound

spatial sound is unavailable for this device

Hi,

The Spatial Sound feature in Windows 10 is disabled by default. To enable it, follow the steps below:

• In the notification area, right-click on the sound icon.
    • In the context menu, click on Playback devices.
    • Select your playback device and then click on Properties.
    • Click on the Spatial sound tab.
    • Select the Spatial sound format you want to apply.

Let us know if there's anything else we can help you with.

Patricia Yu, Jul 8, 2018
Thema:

Spatial sound

1. Spatial sound - Similar Threads - Spatial sound

2. Spatial Sound greyed out in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Spatial Sound greyed out in Windows 11: Recently bought a new pair of headphones so wanted to try out the dolby atmos but the spatial sound option has been greyed out in settings. Moreover, if I try to select windows sonic or dolby atmos in headphones settings, the option automatically switches to "Off". Kindly...
  3. Spatial Sound greyed out in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Spatial Sound greyed out in Windows 11: Recently bought a new pair of headphones so wanted to try out the dolby atmos but the spatial sound option has been greyed out in settings. Moreover, if I try to select windows sonic or dolby atmos in headphones settings, the option automatically switches to "Off". Kindly...
  4. Implement new Spatial Sound Format in Windows operating system

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Implement new Spatial Sound Format in Windows operating system: Hello!My name is Konstantin Romashenko. I am Software Developer in Harman Inc. Windows Audio System have several Spatial Sound formats like Windows Sonic, Dolby Surround and DTS. We think about developing new Spatial Sound format for Windows. As far as that is Windows system...
  5. Implement new Spatial Sound Format in Windows operating system

Implement new Spatial Sound Format in Windows operating system: Hello!My name is Konstantin Romashenko. I am Software Developer in Harman Inc. Windows Audio System have several Spatial Sound formats like Windows Sonic, Dolby Surround and DTS. We think about developing new Spatial Sound format for Windows. As far as that is Windows system...
  6. Implement new Spatial Sound Format in Windows operating system

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Windows 11, Spatial Sound greyed out

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11, Spatial Sound greyed out: Hello, on my laptop Asus G14 2022 I was using Dolby Atmos for my speakers. Suddenly after turning it off for a moment, whole "Spatial Sound" section became greyed out and it's not allowing to select anything thereI have already tried going to Device Manager and completely...
  8. Windows 11, Spatial Sound greyed out

Windows 11, Spatial Sound greyed out: Hello, on my laptop Asus G14 2022 I was using Dolby Atmos for my speakers. Suddenly after turning it off for a moment, whole "Spatial Sound" section became greyed out and it's not allowing to select anything thereI have already tried going to Device Manager and completely...
  9. Dts sound unbound greyed out and in spatial sound menu there is no option just the off button

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dts sound unbound greyed out and in spatial sound menu there is no option just the off button: enable dts headphone-x.tried every solution possible but nothing happened and for your information my headphone is a4tech bloody g575 and dts comes with my laptop aorus 5 SE4.in spatial sound menu there is no option just the off button and the re is no option to...
  10. Dts sound unbound greyed out and in spatial sound menu there is no option just the off button

Dts sound unbound greyed out and in spatial sound menu there is no option just the off button: enable dts headphone-x.tried every solution possible but nothing happened and for your information my headphone is a4tech bloody g575 and dts comes with my laptop aorus 5 SE4.in spatial sound menu there is no option just the off button and the re is no option to...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. spatial sound keeps turning off bootcamp

2. spatial sound format only shows off

3. windows 10 spatial sound greyed out dolby atmos no longer works

4. spatial sound wont turn on,
  5. spatial surround sound software for windows phone,
  6. no options to turn spatial sound on,
  7. something went wrong trying to turn on spatial sound error