Windows 10: Spatial sounds has a badly quality

Discus and support Spatial sounds has a badly quality in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Recently I update my windows with the latest update, after the long wait I opened a few games to be entertained, for my surprise all this games sound... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Takion_, Oct 1, 2019.

1. Takion_ Win User

Spatial sounds has a badly quality

Recently I update my windows with the latest update, after the long wait I opened a few games to be entertained, for my surprise all this games sound quality was awful, after a long research trough my drivers and sound settings I opted for disable my Spatial sound (Windows sonic for headphones, and the bad quality was gone, but i need a 7.1 sound I can't focus on some video games a lot of people knows that 7.1 Its really good for gaming, and this very bothering that an "important" update ruined my sound quality.

Other stuff before answering:

My audio enhancements are ok I have Bass boost ( 300 hz ; 21db ) , Virtual surround )
    This settings never made a trouble.

PD:
    My english its bad so I'm sorry for the missunderstandings ( English forums are more actives and the community gives better answers)

:)

Takion_, Oct 1, 2019

2. Spatial Sound

Hi,

The Spatial Sound feature is available in Windows 10 but by default, it has been disabled. To enable it, follow the steps below:

• In the notification area, right-click on the sound icon.
    • In the context menu, click on Playback devices.
    • Select your playback device and then click on Properties.
    • Click on the Spatial sound tab.
    • Select the Spatial sound format you want to apply.

Get back to us if there is anything else. We'll be glad to help.

Jennifer Bri, Oct 1, 2019
  3. boop2951 Win User
    Spatial Sound

I followed the instructions but when I got to #4 spatial sound said off and there was no other info or any way to turn it on. I hit return to default but that did nothing. Please help. my earphones are off .

boop2951, Oct 1, 2019
  4. Spatial sounds has a badly quality

spatial sound is unavailable for this device

Hi,

The Spatial Sound feature in Windows 10 is disabled by default. To enable it, follow the steps below:

• In the notification area, right-click on the sound icon.
    • In the context menu, click on Playback devices.
    • Select your playback device and then click on Properties.
    • Click on the Spatial sound tab.
    • Select the Spatial sound format you want to apply.

Let us know if there's anything else we can help you with.

Patricia Yu, Oct 1, 2019
Thema:

Spatial sounds has a badly quality

1. Spatial sounds has a badly quality - Similar Threads - Spatial sounds has

2. Microsoft Spatial Sound

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft Spatial Sound: How do I turn on Spatial Sound to Windows Sonic for Headphones? Because whenever I turn it on it selects 16 bit, 48000 Hz (DVD Quality), But I want Windows Sonic for Headphones with 24 bit, 48000 Hz (Studio Quality) on my settings. So How to do that?...
  3. Fix bad sound quality with bluetooth headphones

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Fix bad sound quality with bluetooth headphones: Hi! I've just bought new pc. I connected bluetooth headphones and got scared of sound quality. Here is my solution: 1. Go to control panel 2. Click on View devices and printers 3. Right click on your headphones 4. Click on Properties 5. Switch to Service tab 6. Turn...
  4. Bad sound quality in Bluetooth headphones

Bad sound quality in Bluetooth headphones: It's the same headphones, but now it's looks like this. [ATTACH] Well, until then, it was good. Trying to troubleshoot doesn't help [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Idk why it's connected like voice. I tried to reinstall but it's still the same [ATTACH]...
  5. Bad microphone quality

Bad microphone quality: Hello, I've just updated to the latest version of windows (1903) and now my microphone is sounding really bad. It was crystal clear before I updated and I don't know what I can do to fix this. Help would be appreciated....
  6. Spatial Sound

Spatial Sound: I have been trying to enable spatial sound but my computer won't let me, when I turn it on it instantly changes my spatial sound settings to off. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/spatial-sound/f84f3c46-e2b6-4db5-875f-d66471f6e91e
  7. bad video quality

bad video quality: Some days ago.. I had a problem of blue screen error showing error code video memory management internal. I had posted & a gentle man( DaveM121)had advised me to roll back driver & I did so.. but though after that my problem was solved but now my you tube videos quality is...
  8. Spatial Sound not working

Spatial Sound not working: Can't seem to get my spatial sound to work, currently on windows 10 using realtek high definition audio. Every time I try to select a spatial sound option, it switches automatically to off. I've tried reinstalling and updating drivers, neither of which worked. Please help....
  9. Really bad sound quality, audio problems.

Really bad sound quality, audio problems.: I really don't know what forum can answer my question so Imma ask on Windows' forums. For like a month or 2 now, my audio has been crappy. The sound works perfectly when I test it on Windows, but when, for exemple, I try to watch a twitch stream, the sound is terrible. I can...
  10. Spatial sound

Spatial sound: Hello, I have read how to enable spatial sound, but my only option is off, I know my headphones have spatial sound, but it won't work, can anybody tell me how to turn spatial sound on?...