Windows 10: Spatial sounds has a badly quality

Discus and support Spatial sounds has a badly quality in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Recently I update my windows with the latest update, after the long wait I opened a few games to be entertained, for my surprise all this games sound... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Takion_, Oct 1, 2019.

1. Takion_ Win User

Spatial sounds has a badly quality

Recently I update my windows with the latest update, after the long wait I opened a few games to be entertained, for my surprise all this games sound quality was awful, after a long research trough my drivers and sound settings I opted for disable my Spatial sound (Windows sonic for headphones, and the bad quality was gone, but i need a 7.1 sound I can't focus on some video games a lot of people knows that 7.1 Its really good for gaming, and this very bothering that an "important" update ruined my sound quality.

Other stuff before answering:

My audio enhancements are ok I have Bass boost ( 300 hz ; 21db ) , Virtual surround )
    This settings never made a trouble.

PD:
    My english its bad so I'm sorry for the missunderstandings ( English forums are more actives and the community gives better answers)

:)

Takion_, Oct 1, 2019

2. Spatial Sound

Hi,

The Spatial Sound feature is available in Windows 10 but by default, it has been disabled. To enable it, follow the steps below:

• In the notification area, right-click on the sound icon.
    • In the context menu, click on Playback devices.
    • Select your playback device and then click on Properties.
    • Click on the Spatial sound tab.
    • Select the Spatial sound format you want to apply.

Get back to us if there is anything else. We'll be glad to help.

Jennifer Bri, Oct 1, 2019
  3. boop2951 Win User
    Spatial Sound

I followed the instructions but when I got to #4 spatial sound said off and there was no other info or any way to turn it on. I hit return to default but that did nothing. Please help. my earphones are off .

boop2951, Oct 1, 2019
  4. Spatial sounds has a badly quality

spatial sound is unavailable for this device

Hi,

The Spatial Sound feature in Windows 10 is disabled by default. To enable it, follow the steps below:

• In the notification area, right-click on the sound icon.
    • In the context menu, click on Playback devices.
    • Select your playback device and then click on Properties.
    • Click on the Spatial sound tab.
    • Select the Spatial sound format you want to apply.

Let us know if there's anything else we can help you with.

Patricia Yu, Oct 1, 2019
Thema:

Spatial sounds has a badly quality

1. Spatial sounds has a badly quality - Similar Threads - Spatial sounds has

2. Windows Bluetooth headphones bad sound quality

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Bluetooth headphones bad sound quality: Notes:I am using Bang & Olufsen bluetooth earbuds model Beoplay EX. When connected to Windows 11 the sound quality is absolutely atrocious.Things I have tried:disconnecting and reconnecting the bluetooth earbuds forget and re-establish connection - result: did not fix.looked...
  3. spatial sound

in Windows 10 Gaming
    spatial sound: my spatial sound wont work in settings i cant press the turn on buttom and when i go advanced settings when i turn it on it goes staight back to off i need help becuse this really affects my gamplay becuse i cant hear behind me...
  4. spatial sound

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    spatial sound: my spatial sound wont work in settings i cant press the turn on buttom and when i go advanced settings when i turn it on it goes staight back to off i need help becuse this really affects my gamplay becuse i cant hear behind me...
  5. Spatial sound and Sound quality resetting back

in Windows 10 Customization
    Spatial sound and Sound quality resetting back: I use wired headphone, I would TURN ON Spatial Sound but a few minutes later when I check it back in settings its TURNED OFF automatically. Same with Sound Quality. I set it to 192k Hz but a little later when I check back its back to 48k. So lame Microsoft! Is there a way to...
  6. Spatial Sound

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Spatial Sound: I use Dolby Atmos for spatial sound as it gives me better 3d sound for games. I keep running into an issue however. At least once a day Windows will switch my spatial sound from Dolby Atmos to Off on it's own. I then have to manually change it back to Dolby Atmos. Is there...
  7. Very bad sound quality, unusable.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Very bad sound quality, unusable.: Whenever I have anything plugged in The sound's going not from the speaker the sound quality is so low, i cant play games, talk with my friends, or do anything else. This seemed to happen for no reason. I tested it with multiple headsets, changed multiple settings, and the...
  8. Bad Quality sound on HDMI

Bad Quality sound on HDMI: I am getting very bad quality on my HDMI output of my laptop. Whenever i watch episodes only music is clearly hearable more than the voice of characters. I am having yhe latest sound driver. I even tried all the enhancements but it only make the sound worst....
  9. Bad sound quality in Bluetooth headphones

Bad sound quality in Bluetooth headphones: It's the same headphones, but now it's looks like this. [ATTACH] Well, until then, it was good. Trying to troubleshoot doesn't help [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Idk why it's connected like voice. I tried to reinstall but it's still the same [ATTACH]...
  10. Spatial Sound

in Windows 10 Customization
    Spatial Sound: I have been trying to enable spatial sound but my computer won't let me, when I turn it on it instantly changes my spatial sound settings to off. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/spatial-sound/f84f3c46-e2b6-4db5-875f-d66471f6e91e