Windows 10: SpatialAudioLicenseSrv.exe "CheckProcessInRegistry: Got include list but no match was found"

Discus and support SpatialAudioLicenseSrv.exe "CheckProcessInRegistry: Got include list but no match was found" in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; While using FSX-SE I get the following start failure : It repeats this endlessly many times at each second ! Sometimes there is even a console window... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by EricBeroud, Jun 8, 2020.

1. SpatialAudioLicenseSrv.exe "CheckProcessInRegistry: Got include list but no match was found"

While using FSX-SE I get the following start failure : It repeats this endlessly many times at each second !

Sometimes there is even a console window appearing and disapearing without any command executed...

[9536] 2540 DllMainProcAttach [START]
    [9536] 2540 CheckProcessInRegistry: Got include list but no match was found.
    [9536] 2540 IsProcessAllowedC:\Windows\System32\SpatialAudioLicenseSrv.exe 80004005
    [9536] 2540 DllMainProcDetach [OK]
    [9536] 2540 DSound_Unhook
    [9536] 2540 MCIWave_Unhook
    [9536] 2540 AudioClient_Unhook
    [9536] 2540 CAudioStreamMgr::Shutdown

Any idea ?
    Thanks in advance.

:)

EricBeroud, Jun 8, 2020
  2. AFW
    afw Win User

1st timer, need help checking if the parts match up with each other...

This is the list i suggested on another thread ...
    $773- MIR $30 = $743 (you can get the 1GB GTX460 instead of the one listed in this)

SpatialAudioLicenseSrv.exe "CheckProcessInRegistry: Got include list but no match was found" Build.jpg

3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Jun 8, 2020
  4. Johan45 Win User

SpatialAudioLicenseSrv.exe "CheckProcessInRegistry: Got include list but no match was found"

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Jun 8, 2020
Thema:

SpatialAudioLicenseSrv.exe "CheckProcessInRegistry: Got include list but no match was found"

1. SpatialAudioLicenseSrv.exe "CheckProcessInRegistry: Got include list but no match was found" - Similar Threads - SpatialAudioLicenseSrv exe CheckProcessInRegistry

2. Winget "No package found matching input criteria."

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Winget "No package found matching input criteria.": This is on a clean install of Windows 11 the Win10 to Win11 just kept failing with all updates. This is typical of my winget issues all run as AdministratorIn Powershell5 trying to get 7:PS C:\Windows\system32> winget --versionv1.2.10691PS C:\Windows\system32> winget search...
  3. Winget "No package found matching input criteria."

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Winget "No package found matching input criteria.": This is on a clean install of Windows 11 the Win10 to Win11 just kept failing with all updates. This is typical of my winget issues all run as AdministratorIn Powershell5 trying to get 7:PS C:\Windows\system32> winget --versionv1.2.10691PS C:\Windows\system32> winget search...
  4. Winget "No package found matching input criteria."

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Winget "No package found matching input criteria."

6. splwow64.exe - Entry Point Not Found

in Windows 10 Gaming
    splwow64.exe - Entry Point Not Found: Lately, whenever I copy and paste something or change the font of something in Microsoft Word or Excel, I repeatedly get "splwow64.exe - Entry Point Not Found" warnings. I can get three or even over a dozen of these just from a single CTRL+C or CTRL+V command. I've seen a few...
  7. splwow64.exe - Entry Point Not Found

splwow64.exe - Entry Point Not Found: Lately, whenever I copy and paste something or change the font of something in Microsoft Word or Excel, I repeatedly get "splwow64.exe - Entry Point Not Found" warnings. I can get three or even over a dozen of these just from a single CTRL+C or CTRL+V command. I've seen a few...
  8. splwow64.exe - Entry Point Not Found

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    splwow64.exe - Entry Point Not Found: Dear experts, I have recently installed a Canon printer LBP623Cdw, and everything was working fine until I had a problem with my Microsoft Office 365 something to do with the Sensitivity Label, it keeps asking me to set a label, but yet it couldn't find the template or etc....
  9. Unrecognized .exe file found.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Unrecognized .exe file found.: Hey! I have Windows 10 20H2 installed in my computer. Once I was using my computer I just went for Data Usage Overview just for check in. While I was scrolling down I found an .exe file named 71c8.tmp.exe. I just want to know whether it is a malware or any other kind of file...
  10. exe files will not run unless .exe extension is included in command

exe files will not run unless .exe extension is included in command: cannot run an exe file in CMD administrator I posted about it a long time ago, but I've never been able to run anything without an .exe. . . . *Huh [img] Power Shell works just fine with out an .exe, though. . . ? . 172679