Windows 10: Speak recognition not working on Windows 11

Discus and support Speak recognition not working on Windows 11 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Whatever I press Windows key + h to bring up the speech recognition it tells me an error saying that I have no internet even though I have internet.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by MichaelVairo, Aug 16, 2022.

1. Speak recognition not working on Windows 11

Whatever I press Windows key + h to bring up the speech recognition it tells me an error saying that I have no internet even though I have internet. Can someone please tell me a fix?

:)

MichaelVairo, Aug 16, 2022
  2. ACA
    aca Win User

Voice recognition doesn't work (Windows 10)

You're wonderfully helpful. Thanks a world.
    About your screenshot: exactly; arrived to that step of the settings, it opens right as you have it except that when I read "This will help the computer…." nothing happens, the green bar at the bottom indicating progress remains inactive.
    That's the dictation app Speech Recognition. About the other sound command app, which opens with the Windows key+H, that's meant only for giving short orders to the computer, yes. Doing with it what you ask I obtain that my order gets typed on the Notepad, but the order is not performed. If I speak the same command to Cortana, then yes, Cortana performs it (and it also appears well written at the bottom of the Cortana black window.
    About your last suggestion trying the main Speech Recognition with the email app, I do it and it does not work. As I said before nothing gets typed on any text-enabled application: Word, WordPad, Notepad, Excel, Email pad ...
    Thanks again

3. speak recognition windows 10

how do i set up speak recognition on windows 10

patricksullivan37, Aug 16, 2022
  4. dalchina Win User

Speak recognition not working on Windows 11

Voice recognition doesn't work (Windows 10)

Hi, first Win key + H- I've never used this, but whilst the box is stable and responds to clicks there's no evidence it actually responding to me speak.

Speech Recognition should be available to you. E.g. Win key + S (search bar), Speech recognition

Speak recognition not working on Windows 11 [​IMG]

And you can configure your microphone settings for better response as necessary.

Tutorials:

from searchable list
    Windows 10 Tutorial Index

dalchina, Aug 16, 2022
Thema:

Speak recognition not working on Windows 11

1. Speak recognition not working on Windows 11 - Similar Threads - Speak recognition working

2. Speech recognition not working on Windows 11 Home 22H2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Speech recognition not working on Windows 11 Home 22H2: Hi,Im trying to play a game where you must need speech recognition so i tried to set it up in my settings. Italian is my native language but i usually talk in english so i tried to install the English United States and English United Kingdom language packages they both have...
  3. Speech recognition not working on Windows 11 Home 22H2

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Speech recognition not working on Windows 11 Home 22H2: Hi,Im trying to play a game where you must need speech recognition so i tried to set it up in my settings. Italian is my native language but i usually talk in english so i tried to install the English United States and English United Kingdom language packages they both have...
  4. Facial Recognition, Fingerprint Recognition, and PIN not working on Windows 11: "This...

Facial Recognition, Fingerprint Recognition, and PIN not working on Windows 11: "This...: I recently got a Lenovo Legion 7i gen 7 with Windows 11 preloaded. Each of the above was working fine at first, but now it appears not to be working with windows hello - it says "Something went wrong. Try again later."I did notice that I can't locate any Windows Hello driver...
  5. Facial Recognition, Fingerprint Recognition, and PIN not working on Windows 11: "This...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Facial Recognition, Fingerprint Recognition, and PIN not working on Windows 11: "This...: I recently got a Lenovo Legion 7i gen 7 with Windows 11 preloaded. Each of the above was working fine at first, but now it appears not to be working with windows hello - it says "Something went wrong. Try again later."I did notice that I can't locate any Windows Hello driver...
  6. Speak recognition not working on Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Speak recognition not working on Windows 11: Whatever I press Windows key + h to bring up the speech recognition it tells me an error saying that I have no internet even though I have internet. Can someone please tell me a fix?...
  7. Windows Hello Facial Recognition in Windows 11 stopped working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Hello Facial Recognition in Windows 11 stopped working: I have a 2021 Dell XPS laptop with Windows 11. Until this past week facial recognition in Windows Hello for unlocking the computer worked just fine.However, in the past week Windows had several updates that i downloaded and installed including February 2022 Cumulative Update...
  8. Windows Hello Facial Recognition in Windows 11 stopped working

Windows Hello Facial Recognition in Windows 11 stopped working: I have a 2021 Dell XPS laptop with Windows 11. Until this past week facial recognition in Windows Hello for unlocking the computer worked just fine.However, in the past week Windows had several updates that i downloaded and installed including February 2022 Cumulative Update...
  9. Wireless Headphones not working for speech recognition in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wireless Headphones not working for speech recognition in Windows 11: I bought a new headset with a built-in microphone 6S Wireless Headphones Over Ear. I tried to use it with Windows Speech Recognition on the new Windows 11 Pro, but it couldn't hear what I was saying. What can I do to fix this? Any assistance would be appreciated.Sincerely,Jay...
  10. Wireless Headphones not working for speech recognition in Windows 11

Wireless Headphones not working for speech recognition in Windows 11: I bought a new headset with a built-in microphone 6S Wireless Headphones Over Ear. I tried to use it with Windows Speech Recognition on the new Windows 11 Pro, but it couldn't hear what I was saying. What can I do to fix this? Any assistance would be appreciated.Sincerely,Jay...