Windows 10: SPEAK WITH MICROSOFT TECHNICAL ASSISTANT ABOUT REPEATING PROBLEMS AFTER MICROSOFT DOWNLOADS

Discus and support SPEAK WITH MICROSOFT TECHNICAL ASSISTANT ABOUT REPEATING PROBLEMS AFTER MICROSOFT DOWNLOADS in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; IS THERE A PHONE NUMBER TO SPEAK WITH SOMEONE ABOUT TIME WASTED FIXING PROBLEMS CREATED EVERY-TIME MICROSOFT DOES AN UPDATE? THIS IS THE SECOND TIME... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by KeithGuess, May 15, 2020.

1. SPEAK WITH MICROSOFT TECHNICAL ASSISTANT ABOUT REPEATING PROBLEMS AFTER MICROSOFT DOWNLOADS

IS THERE A PHONE NUMBER TO SPEAK WITH SOMEONE ABOUT TIME WASTED FIXING PROBLEMS CREATED EVERY-TIME MICROSOFT DOES AN UPDATE?

THIS IS THE SECOND TIME WHERE I HAVE HAD TO SPEND A DAY FINDING WHERE MY DOCUMENTS HAVE GONE AND REINSTALLING APPS AND ICONS ON THE DISPLAY SCREEN., THEN PUTTING PASSWORDS BACK INTO THE WI-FI NETWORK. IT IS A WASTE OF TIME AND AGGRAVATING.

:)

KeithGuess, May 15, 2020

2. Microsoft Download Center Updates

Quite a few new downloads popped up today on the Microsoft Download Center. Here's a list:
    * Windows Media Center Software Development Kit
    * Windows CE 5.0 Networked Media Device Feature Pack Monthly Update (July 2007)
    * Microsoft Forefront Server Security for SharePoint 10.x Management Pack for Operations Manager 2007
    * Microsoft Server Network Load Balancing Management Pack for Operations Manager 2007
    * Microsoft Identity Integration Server 2003 Management Pack for Operations Manager 2007
    * Microsoft Office Project Server 2007 Management Pack for Operations Manager 2007
    * Windows Embedded CE 6.0 Monthly Update (July 2007)
    * Microsoft Forefront Server Security for Exchange 10.0 Management Pack for Operations Manager 2007
    * Windows CE .NET 4.2 Platform Builder Monthly Update (July 2007)

MS Download Center

HellasVagabond, May 15, 2020
  3. 95Viper Win User
    Microsoft Mathematics 4.0

Just released...and it is free to use.

Microsoft Mathematics 4.0, plus you will get the option of an add-on for Word and One-Note.

Microsoft Mathematics 4.0
    Downloads for x86 and x64

Quote from the site:

"Overview"

"Microsoft Mathematics provides a set of mathematical tools that help students get school work done quickly and easily.
    With Microsoft Mathematics, students can learn to solve equations step-by-step while gaining a better understanding of fundamental concepts in pre-algebra, algebra, trigonometry, physics, chemistry, and calculus."

"Microsoft Mathematics includes a full-featured graphing calculator that’s designed to work just like a handheld calculator.
    Additional math tools help you evaluate triangles, convert from one system of units to another, and solve systems of equations."

*31810-ca13aa6a3789296b9a8727ed1cb7824c.jpg*

Enjoy*Smile SPEAK WITH MICROSOFT TECHNICAL ASSISTANT ABOUT REPEATING PROBLEMS AFTER  MICROSOFT DOWNLOADS :)

95Viper, May 15, 2020
  4. StefanM Win User

SPEAK WITH MICROSOFT TECHNICAL ASSISTANT ABOUT REPEATING PROBLEMS AFTER MICROSOFT DOWNLOADS

StefanM, May 15, 2020
Thema:

SPEAK WITH MICROSOFT TECHNICAL ASSISTANT ABOUT REPEATING PROBLEMS AFTER MICROSOFT DOWNLOADS

1. SPEAK WITH MICROSOFT TECHNICAL ASSISTANT ABOUT REPEATING PROBLEMS AFTER MICROSOFT DOWNLOADS - Similar Threads - SPEAK MICROSOFT TECHNICAL

2. Microsoft technical support

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft technical support: So I have been given the complete runaround from Microsoft. I have 20 open cases for support on Remote Desktop with no resolution. I have a number of promises by phone, email and chat to elevate to 2nd level support. I have wasted hours waiting for these phone calls. How can...
  3. Microsoft technical support

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft technical support: So I have been given the complete runaround from Microsoft. I have 20 open cases for support on Remote Desktop with no resolution. I have a number of promises by phone, email and chat to elevate to 2nd level support. I have wasted hours waiting for these phone calls. How can...
  4. Hello community. I need to speak with Microsoft about a password issue after migrating a...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Hello community. I need to speak with Microsoft about a password issue after migrating a...: So my problem is, My uncle died Jan 2019, and his son, my cousin has a gaming laptop that his father bought for him years ago and was working fine. I upgraded it for him from windows 8 which I have the password for to windows 10. Just for reference, I am a former IT Pro and...
  5. How do I speak with a live human an Microsoft for technical support?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How do I speak with a live human an Microsoft for technical support?: How do I speak with a live human an Microsoft for technical support? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-speak-with-a-live-human-an-microsoft-for/ca95fd66-c89a-4cfa-a61a-1c0bf12dded2
  6. Microsoft Technical Support

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft Technical Support: G'day, I have had this problem with a Black Screen. I have tried so many ways to fix it. When I had a problem before. I was able to get a Technician to get logged into my computer. He fixed the problem for me. I had to pay for his service. Am I still able to still get...
  7. Download problems with microsoft

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Download problems with microsoft: I can't seem to download anything from Microsoft, my updates are stuck on pending, and can't download anything from itunes store, I've reinstalled windows and still having issues...
  8. about my experience in the technical help service in Microsoft Shop Sydney

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    about my experience in the technical help service in Microsoft Shop Sydney: I bought three Microsoft Surface productions in the last 12 months, particularly in this month, I bought two Surface Pro computers. My Surface book 2, which I bought in December last year, was just started to be used this month too. So I have quite a bit of dealing with the...
  9. technical assistance

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    technical assistance: How do I turn off the mouse icon light on my Toshiba laptop touchpad? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/technical-assistance/0a8b98dc-aee1-4775-937e-33431025eb34
  10. Microsoft Store repeatedly downloading updates

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store repeatedly downloading updates: So I've noticed that the Microsoft Store is always downloading updates for a lot of the apps. Mail, News, 3D Builder, Alarms & Clock, the Store itself ... every day it wants to download updates to about 20 items. When the updates are installed, it says they were last updated...