Windows 10: speak

Discus and support speak in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; In settings it shows old e mail address, so i cannot verify anything I think I have opened a new account just want to speak to a humanwe are not all... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by libbylouManning, Jan 22, 2022.

1. speak

In settings it shows old e mail address, so i cannot verify anything I think I have opened a new account just want to speak to a humanwe are not all savvy so basic instruction is required

:)

libbylouManning, Jan 22, 2022
  2. CJLim Win User

Danish speak

Isn't Dansk Danish speak? It is already available and in the language options list.

CJLim, Jan 22, 2022
  3. Brorjac Win User
    Danish speak

I am sorry. It is lumia 920 and there is no danish speak in the list :-(

Many Regard

Tommy

Brorjac, Jan 22, 2022
  4. speak

Cortana error: I'm sorry, but I can't speak your language on Windows 10

Hi Peter,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

As you are unable to use Cortana with error: I'm sorry, but I can't speak your language, this issue might have caused due to the speech language settings.

I suggest you to change the settings for speech in settings and check if it helps.

Step 1: Before changing the settings, you will have to install the language pack for the language you need to change in the settings.

Refer: Language packs

Also, click on Language Control Panel to change the system language.

Steps 2: Change the speech settings

• Press Windows key, type Speech and click on
      Speech settings.
    • Under Speech language, Click on the drop down and Choose the language you speak
      with your device.

Hope it help. Feel free to contact us for further issues on Windows Operating System, we will be happy to help you.

Deepika Gowda, Jan 22, 2022
Thema:

speak

1. speak - Similar Threads - speak

2. Speak with a agent

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Speak with a agent: Im trying to pass a test for my job which the client require that I have 8 gig of RAM available to use. You have 8 Gigs but over 5 Gigs is being used right now which means I only have less than 3 gigs of RAM available if that makes sense. I was told the rest of my RAM is set...
  3. Speak with a agent

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Speak with a agent: Im trying to pass a test for my job which the client require that I have 8 gig of RAM available to use. You have 8 Gigs but over 5 Gigs is being used right now which means I only have less than 3 gigs of RAM available if that makes sense. I was told the rest of my RAM is set...
  4. Speak with a agent

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. speak with an agent.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    speak with an agent.: I need to speak with an agent concering my Ram on my computer desktop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/speak-with-an-agent/246b77e7-14e5-4d53-bf12-edd66834663d
  6. speak with an agent.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    speak with an agent.: I need to speak with an agent concering my Ram on my computer desktop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/speak-with-an-agent/246b77e7-14e5-4d53-bf12-edd66834663d
  7. speak with an agent.

8. speak to a human for help

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    speak to a human for help: I have a microsoft business account but have forgotten the password. When I clicked on forgotten password, i got an error message saying this password reset page cannot be found. I would like to speak to a human to try to get this resolved. Please can you advise how to do...
  9. speak to a human for help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    speak to a human for help: I have a microsoft business account but have forgotten the password. When I clicked on forgotten password, i got an error message saying this password reset page cannot be found. I would like to speak to a human to try to get this resolved. Please can you advise how to do...
  10. speak to a human for help