Windows 10: Speaker and Jack Information

Discus and support Speaker and Jack Information in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I was playing video games and noticed that my audio was off so when i went into settings and looked under Jack Information, It says that LR is green C... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Anthony, Jun 8, 2020.

1. Anthony Win User

Speaker and Jack Information

I was playing video games and noticed that my audio was off so when i went into settings and looked under Jack Information, It says that LR is green C sub is orange RL RR is black and LR is green. I have tried updating drivers and nothing has worked, when i go to test the stereo 5.1 i only get sound when the left and right fronts are tested. Any help appreciated.

:)

Anthony, Jun 8, 2020

2. Plug broke off in rear speaker jack: front headphone jack disabled now

Your sound driver may have options to enable/disable jacks based on what's plugged in the front/rear. For instance, my Realtek driver has:

Speaker and Jack Information [​IMG]

As for removing the broken plug it would depend on how far in it broke and how tight the jack is. I don't have any personal experience but there are a number of suggestions if you Google for "how to remove broken 3.5mm jack."

PolarNettles, Jun 8, 2020
  3. Windows 10 and Magic Jack compatibility problem

Hi Bonnie,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community.

I do appreciate your efforts and time.

Sorry to know that the issue persists even after trying so many suggestions.

• What and all steps have you tried?
    • Do you face the same voice issue when you are using other apps?
    If it is the issue with Magic Jack, you need to contact Magic Jack support.

Please get back to us with the required information to assist you further.

Kalpana Shankarappa, Jun 8, 2020
  4. Speaker and Jack Information

Audio Not Working (No Jack Information.

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Community. I understand the inconvenience you are facing. I will certainly help you with this.

I understand the inconvenience you are facing. I appreciate your efforts made towards fixing the issue. I will certainly help you with this. The information which you have provided is not enough for us to determine the issue. Please provide us more information.

• Are you able to plug and play any other headphones, is this issue specific to particular headphone?

Method 1:

I suggest you to run the Playing Audio
    troubleshooter and check if it helps.

• Type troubleshooting in the search bar.
    • Select Troubleshooting.
    • Select View all on the top left corner.
    • Click on Playing Audio.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions to run the troubleshooter.
    • Check if issue persists.

Method 2:

I suggest you to make sure that the headphone that you are using are set as default in the computer. Follow these steps to check this:

• Right click on the volume icon and select “Playback devices”.
    • Now, right click on empty space and select, “Show disconnected devices” and “Show disabled devices”.
    • Select “headphone” and click on “Properties” and make sure that the headphone is enabled & set as default.
    • Reconnect your headphones and check if issue is resolved.
    Hope this information helps. Please post back with the results and the information asked, we will be glad to assist you further.

Thank you

Parth P Patel, Jun 8, 2020
Thema:

Speaker and Jack Information

1. Speaker and Jack Information - Similar Threads - Speaker Jack Information

2. No jack information available

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No jack information available: On windows 10 I used the troubleshooter and notice there is no jack information available and only the left side of my headphones work and I have tried everything from uninstalling to updating and it just won't work...
  3. No jack information available

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No jack information available: On windows 10 I used the troubleshooter and notice there is no jack information available and only the left side of my headphones work and I have tried everything from uninstalling to updating and it just won't work...
  4. No jack information available

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. No Jack Information

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No Jack Information: I recently updated to windows 11 and my audio just stopped working out of no where. I have a laptop so i don't use headphones, but I was on my computer, everything was working fine. All of a sudden my computer ran into a problem and restarted and when I turned it back on my...
  6. No Jack Information

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No Jack Information: I recently updated to windows 11 and my audio just stopped working out of no where. I have a laptop so i don't use headphones, but I was on my computer, everything was working fine. All of a sudden my computer ran into a problem and restarted and when I turned it back on my...
  7. Audio "Jack Information" for the speakers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Audio "Jack Information" for the speakers: Hello ,i have PC speakers 5.1 Creative Inspire T5900. T5900Windows 10, motherboard asus g97m-e.In windows "sound/speakers properties", windows don't recognize them as 5.1 speakersI think it has to be like thisAll 3 wires from the speakers are pluged in PC. Sound is coming...
  8. Headphone Jack not working correctly - "No Jack Information Available"

in Windows 10 Customization
    Headphone Jack not working correctly - "No Jack Information Available": I have a laptop with Windows 10 installed, and the headphone jack is not detected on it. I first noticed this when I went on discord with my friend. I was listening to music before the call, and I could hear it play through my headset. However, when my friend called me, he...
  9. No Jack information available!!

No Jack information available!!: Hi. I have encountered an issue today for the first time in at least a year, which is cool but needs fixing never the less. I am an intermediate mix engineer with a home studio set-up and use my PC mostly for this purpose. I use an external interface made by Presonus. It...
  10. no jack information for mini speaker windows 10

no jack information for mini speaker windows 10: i have the JBL charge 1 that i normally connect to my computer via headphone male to male wire. since updating to windows ten (had windows 7 before) i cannot seem to get my computer to accept the device. when i first plug it in i hear sound for a couple of seconds but...