Windows 10: Speaker connection / Bluetooth A2DP profile / Win10 drivers

Discus and support Speaker connection / Bluetooth A2DP profile / Win10 drivers in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi, I'm having a problem connecting a bluetooth speaker to my PC (desktop). It's a Creative MUVO 1c which has two profiles a) a speaker b) hands-free... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Skraaj, Sep 2, 2019.

1. Skraaj Win User

Speaker connection / Bluetooth A2DP profile / Win10 drivers

Hi, I'm having a problem connecting a bluetooth speaker to my PC (desktop). It's a Creative MUVO 1c which has two profiles a) a speaker b) hands-free set. I am connecting it using ASUS BT400 dongle. I am running 1903 18362.329 build of Win10 Home. Today my desktop did some updates (Windows Update) and now I am now unable to choose one of the profiles - the speaker profile. Basically the bluetooth settings only seem to find hands-free profile and not the speaker profile as it used to just before the update. I've tried reinstalling bluetooth drivers, but windows seems to think they are the best possible installed, I've reinstalled firmware on the speaker - nothing seems to help.

Device manager, in sound sections, shows a yellow triangle over the speaker icon of the device "Source profile A2DP technology Microsoft Bluetooth", and it's not allowing me to update drivers since "it's the best driver fot the device" and Win Update finds nothing. In Bluetooth settings, audio section, it shows headset icon and under the name says "Connected - voice". Sometimes it changes to "Driver error".

Everything worked just fine an hour ago before the update and I'm more than certain I just need to reinstall some drivers that the update messed up, but I cannot find any. Help would be highly appreciated as I've literally lost sound capabilities. Win rollback's not an option

// Edit: Speaker works fine with two other Android devices, so it's not the speaker's fault.

:)

Skraaj, Sep 2, 2019
  2. aasim1111 Win User

Bluetooth in windows 10

My computer specs are as listed in the profile. I think all of you guys are correct. I don't have built-in Bluetooth in mobo.

I contacted skull candy headphones and thy have told me if I do not have built-in Bluetooth, I would need a dongle which supports at least a2dp. I do not know what the heck that means. I have a feeling I would need more than a cheap dongle.

Anyone suggest some a2dp adapters. I searched but don't know what a2dp is so couldn't make a decision

aasim1111, Sep 2, 2019
  3. How to connect Bluetooth speakers on Windows 10?

It is failing in the following manner:

1) Yes, it shows up in the list of available devices.

2) I can pair it successfully, but it will not connect, although is says its connected.

3) I got the A2DP driver info from the manufacturer of the Bluetooth speaker.

4) What is a 'Windows feedback report'? How do I access it?

The Bluetooth speaker shows up in the list of playback devices, but it will not allow me to connect it.

Needhelp2dothis, Sep 2, 2019
  4. ducky01 Win User

Bluetooth speaker wont connect to laptop?

I'm having some trouble figuring out what to do here, my Bluetooth speaker wont connect and isn't even discoverable by my laptop. i want to connect my Bluetooth speaker to my laptop but when i go to Bluetooth settings my speaker does not show up on the list of devices. I have un-installed and re-installed the drivers, i've reset the Bluetooth driver management service and Bluetooth support services but still nothing is working, any help would be much appreciated.

just in case you need to know the specs.
    speaker: Bush soundbar model-BSB02BT20
    laptop: Hp Elitebook 8470p running windows 10

please help!

ducky01, Sep 2, 2019
Thema:

1. Speaker connection / Bluetooth A2DP profile / Win10 drivers - Similar Threads - Speaker connection Bluetooth

2. Windows 10's new 'Bluetooth A2DP Sink' turns your PC into a Bluetooth speaker

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10's new 'Bluetooth A2DP Sink' turns your PC into a Bluetooth speaker: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/dreamygeek [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gzucrr/windows_10s_new_bluetooth_a2dp_sink_turns_your_pc/
  3. bluetooth speaker connection

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    bluetooth speaker connection: I need to disconnect and reconnect my Bluetooth speaker every time to connect it when I turn it on: I doesn't connect automatically, even though it says "connected" in the device list. thanks....
  4. Bluetooth Speaker Connect

Bluetooth Speaker Connect: I'd like to connect my Surface Book to a Boom speaker via Bluetooth. I went to Settings/Bluetooth/Devices but the speaker did not show up. Is there another way to do this? thx...
  5. Bluetooth is not connecting to speakers

Bluetooth is not connecting to speakers: Hi, i have Dell Inspiron 7000 laptop my Bluetooth is not connecting to speakers but it is showing speaker Bluetooth name. When it try to connect it takes some time to connect to speakers but after some time in response i receivedCannot Connect Try Again so, this is going...
  6. bluetooth speakers on Win10

bluetooth speakers on Win10: I have two Dell systems and a Surface Pro. I also have multiple bluetooth speaker systems one Bose one eMEET. I have NEVER been able to get the hosts to play audio to the speakers over wireless channel. Sometimes I can get the devices to pair, but they don't connect, or...
  7. Bluetooth speaker with mic - mic not working when connected on Win10

Bluetooth speaker with mic - mic not working when connected on Win10: Hi all, We have bought a speaker for our office to use in conferences. The bluetooth speaker has a microphone, and works fine (both mic and speaker) when connected to a smartphone. The problem appears when we connect it to a laptop. Although it appears in the...
  8. Origine a2dp Microsoft bluetooth

Origine a2dp Microsoft bluetooth: in proprietà: Impossibile verificare la firma digitale dei driver richiesti per il dispositivo. È possibile che durante una modifica recente dell'hardware o del software sia stato installato un file danneggiato, con una firma non corretta o costituito da malware di origine...
  9. Bluetooth Speakers + Headphones WIN10

Bluetooth Speakers + Headphones WIN10: Can anyone tell me how I can change media output (ie CD Music) from the laptop speakers to Bluetooth headphones or Bluetooth speakers. (both of these items are paired and in my device list) They are connected via CSR Rocketek RT-BT4 USB External Bluetooth....
  10. connect a bluetooth speaker

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    connect a bluetooth speaker: there is no connect box in my startup so I cannot use the info on windows 10 site https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-winapps-appscat_tools/connect-a-bluetooth-speaker/fc85bdd1-7395-4e44-bd79-4c05541a24a5

Users found this page by searching for:

1. a2dp win10 fix

2. bluetooth a2dp source has error win10