Windows 10: Speaker Controls

Discus and support Speaker Controls in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Can someone tell me how to close this speaker control window? It appears in front of all windows and is affecting the use of my PC. No right click... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by BonnieDewhurst, Apr 14, 2020.

1. Speaker Controls

Can someone tell me how to close this speaker control window? It appears in front of all windows and is affecting the use of my PC. No right click option and does not appear in task manager.

Speaker Controls 955aaddc-c996-482e-961b-475523dfa551?upload=true.jpg

:)

BonnieDewhurst, Apr 14, 2020
  2. Junaid_A Win User

Windows 10 recognizes my UE Megaboom as a headset and not a speaker will not work?

Hi Rachael,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I suggest you try the steps listed below and check if it works. This issue could be because of the Headphones BT SPEAKER Stereo being set as default. I suggest you to try the steps listed below and check if it works.

• Pair the speaker with your PC.
    • Right click the Windows icon on the taskbar and choose
      Device Manager.

• Expand Sound, video, and game controllers
      and right click on your Bluetooth speaker (BT SPEAKER Stereo).
    • Choose Disable and acknowledge the confirmation popup. Wait for the screen to refresh.
    • Right click on the same device again and Enable.
    • Exit Device Manager and see if the issue persist.

Regards,

Junaid_A, Apr 14, 2020
  3. Need Help With Bluetooth Speaker, Issue is with volume control

Hi Sierra,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience that you are experiencing. I will definitely assist you.

Based on the description, the issue you are facing may be due to the Bluetooth speaker driver is outdated since it is new. Since the speaker is running in generic driver. Let’s try simple troubleshooting methods and check if it helps, follow the below
    methods information provided.

Method 1.

I suggest you to update the Bluetooth speaker device driver and check if it helps. Follow the below steps:

• Press (Windows key + X) and click on “Device Manager”.

• Click on “Bluetooth” and expand it.

• Now right click on the speaker device and click on ‘’Update’’.
    If the issue still persist try the below method provided.

Method 2.

As you have mention this issue has occur after recent updates, I suggest you to check for the updates if any Bluetooth updates is pending.

Type “Updates” in the search bar and click on “Check for Updates” from the left pane.

Now click on “Check for Updates” button on the right pane, to receive a fresh list of updates and then install all the updates listed there.

For any issues while installing Windows Updates, you may also refer to this link:

http://go.microsoft.com/?linkid=9830262

If the above method did not fix the issue try the below method.

Method 3.

I would recommend you to download the latest Bluetooth device driver form the Bluetooth manufacturer website and uninstall – reinstall the same in compatibility mode.

Step 1.

Follow the below steps to uninstall the Bluetooth speaker driver.

• Press (Windows key + X) and click on “Device Manager”.

• Click on “Bluetooth” and expand it.

• Now right click on the speaker device and uninstall the Bluetooth speaker driver.
    Step 2.

Follow the below steps to re-install the speaker driver.

Note: Make sure you download the updated Bluetooth speaker driver.

• Right-click on the setup file of the driver and select Properties.

• Select Compatibility tab.

• Check Run this program in Compatibility mode.

• Let the driver install and then check the functionality.
    Hope this helps. Post us with status we will be glad to help you.

Billion Debbarma, Apr 14, 2020
  4. Rose Cal Win User

Speaker Controls

speakers

Hi Charlie,

Corrupted or outdated drivers may be one of the possible causes why your speakers are not working properly. To efficiently assists you, we'd like to gather more information:

• Have you made any recent changes prior to this issue?
    • Have you tried updating your drivers?
    • Have you tried connecting your speakers to another computer and check if the issue still persists?
    • Have you tried using other speakers and check if the issue still persists?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you follow the steps in this article on how to troubleshoot sound problems.

Let us know if you need additional help.

Rose Cal, Apr 14, 2020
Thema:

Speaker Controls

1. Speaker Controls - Similar Threads - Speaker Controls

2. My laptop's speakers are always on full volume whether I try to control the sound using...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop's speakers are always on full volume whether I try to control the sound using...: If I try to play an audio, the speakers go on with full volume. I tried to update the drivers also, but the problem didn't sort out. Please help me with this issue....
  3. My laptop's speakers are always on full volume whether I try to control the sound using...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My laptop's speakers are always on full volume whether I try to control the sound using...: If I try to play an audio, the speakers go on with full volume. I tried to update the drivers also, but the problem didn't sort out. Please help me with this issue....
  4. Bluetooth Speaker Volume Control not working in Windows 11/10

in Windows 10 News
    Bluetooth Speaker Volume Control not working in Windows 11/10: [IMG]If Bluetooth Speaker Volume Control not working and you cannot adjust the volume of a Bluetooth speaker on your Windows 11/10 computer, this article will show you how to fix this problem. According to the users, the volume of their Bluetooth speakers sticks at a...
  5. How to beep through the internal PC speaker even when the sound controls for the sound card...

How to beep through the internal PC speaker even when the sound controls for the sound card...: Hello,Does anyone know how to make the internal PC speaker beep even when I have my sound on mute?I want to hear the motherboard beep sounds, without having them go through my actual sound card, which is Realtek....
  6. How to beep through the internal PC speaker even when the sound control for the sound card...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to beep through the internal PC speaker even when the sound control for the sound card...: Hello,Does anyone know how to make the internal PC speaker beep even when I have my sound on mute?I want to hear the motherboard beep sounds, without having them go through my actual sound card, which is Realtek....
  7. My laptop's default speakers' volume control does not work after Windows 11 update. The...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop's default speakers' volume control does not work after Windows 11 update. The...: Hello, My laptop's default speakers' Realtek volume cannot be adjusted. There is no difference for the volume adjustment slider to be at 1 or 51 or 100, the speakers always produce the same volume. So it means I can either turn it on or off. In order to adjust the volume, I...
  8. My laptop's default speakers' volume control does not work after Windows 11 update. The...

My laptop's default speakers' volume control does not work after Windows 11 update. The...: Hello, My laptop's default speakers' Realtek volume cannot be adjusted. There is no difference for the volume adjustment slider to be at 1 or 51 or 100, the speakers always produce the same volume. So it means I can either turn it on or off. In order to adjust the volume, I...
  9. Ps3 controller recognized as a speaker

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Ps3 controller recognized as a speaker: when i connected my controller to my laptop it didnt register as a controller but a.... speaker? i dont get it i dont know why cuz it was working perfectly fine untill i reconnected it its a ps3 controller and i used scp toolkit to manage it so the pc thinks its a xbox...
  10. Ps3 controller recognized as a speaker

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ps3 controller recognized as a speaker: when i connected my controller to my laptop it didnt register as a controller but a.... speaker? i dont get it i dont know why cuz it was working perfectly fine untill i reconnected it its a ps3 controller and i used scp toolkit to manage it so the pc thinks its a xbox...