Windows 10: Speaker feed back after upgrade

Discus and support Speaker feed back after upgrade in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Anybody else getting speaker feed back after installing 10 upgrade? If so, is there a fix? 17405 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by tequilaearl, Aug 18, 2015.

1. Speaker feed back after upgrade

Anybody else getting speaker feed back after installing 10 upgrade? If so, is there a fix?

:)

tequilaearl, Aug 18, 2015

2. Restore laptop speakers & headphones jack function I had in windows 7

I accepted free windows 10 upgrade offer and when I was able again to use my laptop (Toshiba Sat. C655) after the install, my speakers ,headphones and headphone jack were inactive. Now I can only set one at a time as default to
    have audio output so when I plug in my headphones the speakers don't go off and there is no audio feed to the headphones. How does one fix this issue?

RonaldStein, Aug 18, 2015
  3. buzzing

the only other thing i can think is that you may have you mic too close to the speaker and its feeding back. If thats not it i would get it swapped.

Danny b

dannyboy---01, Aug 18, 2015
  4. CountMike New Member

Speaker feed back after upgrade

You have to lower microphone playback level somehow. Don't know where it might be on your laptop but with computers with Realtec sound chip there is setting for that in it's control panel.

CountMike, Aug 18, 2015
Thema:

Speaker feed back after upgrade

1. Speaker feed back after upgrade - Similar Threads - Speaker feed upgrade

2. Cannot upgrade back to 1903 after a 1809 rollback

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Cannot upgrade back to 1903 after a 1809 rollback: I upgraded to Windows 1903 and it caused an error with Trend Micro & PDQ Deploy so I used the rollback feature to take me back to 1809. Now I cannot go back to 1903. If I search for Windows Updates it says I'm all up to date. It also says that I already have 1903 installed...
  3. speakers not working after second Windows 10 upgrade.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    speakers not working after second Windows 10 upgrade.: Windows 8 upgraded to Free Beta Version Windows 10, Then in October 2018 upgraded to a newer version of Windows 10. Works fine but no sound after October upgrade. I would like to have sound... What can I do?...
  4. how to turn internal speakers back on?

how to turn internal speakers back on?: Someone swiped my bluetooth speaker so how do I turn on my computer's internal speaker again? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-turn-internal-speakers-back-on/dae94143-7504-4551-8f1b-379cb02dfbd4
  5. Lag issues, robotic audio feed back.

Lag issues, robotic audio feed back.: @RecepBaltaş Have you figured out what the issue is with this lag ? Original post.. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/partially-fixed-intel-nvidia-laptop-freeze-problem/93e7004a-62b1-4211-8e37-4c136608865e...
  6. NEWS FEED PROBLEM

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    NEWS FEED PROBLEM: Recently, News Feed has not been working. It is set to "most recent" but the posts that show are days old and the "recent" are way down there. Also, if you set this to show "recent", why doesn't it remain that way? Also, it notes when you log in, do you want to save the...
  7. hide news feed

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    hide news feed: How can I permanently hide news feed from edge start page? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-win_news/hide-news-feed/6641b9fd-57f7-4d4b-a752-67ee843e7319
  8. My Feed

in Windows 10 Customization
    My Feed: My feed has too many different categories. Things I have no interest in like cars, money. I would prefer more news feed especially American politics. How can I change my feed. Many Thanks Tommy...
  9. upgrade back to window 10 after crash?

upgrade back to window 10 after crash?: my computer couldnt boot after a migration so, after a lot of trouble I installed windows 7 ultimate on my new disk. I still have the windows 10 disk with all of the data I just cant boot from that disk anymore. is there anyway of getting back my windows 10 instalation or...
  10. Upgrading to 10130 again after rolling back to 10122?

Upgrading to 10130 again after rolling back to 10122?: Hi, I'm wanting to upgrade to preview build 10130 again, my Windows Update has been set to be in the "fast" ring of updates for a while. I had upgraded to 10130 previously but I ended up rolling back because programs using d3d9.dll (games) would crash on start. Looked...