Windows 10: Speaker feed back after upgrade

Discus and support Speaker feed back after upgrade in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Anybody else getting speaker feed back after installing 10 upgrade? If so, is there a fix? 17405 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by tequilaearl, Aug 18, 2015.

1. Speaker feed back after upgrade

Anybody else getting speaker feed back after installing 10 upgrade? If so, is there a fix?

:)

tequilaearl, Aug 18, 2015

2. Restore laptop speakers & headphones jack function I had in windows 7

I accepted free windows 10 upgrade offer and when I was able again to use my laptop (Toshiba Sat. C655) after the install, my speakers ,headphones and headphone jack were inactive. Now I can only set one at a time as default to
    have audio output so when I plug in my headphones the speakers don't go off and there is no audio feed to the headphones. How does one fix this issue?

RonaldStein, Aug 18, 2015
  3. buzzing

the only other thing i can think is that you may have you mic too close to the speaker and its feeding back. If thats not it i would get it swapped.

Danny b

dannyboy---01, Aug 18, 2015
  4. CountMike New Member

Speaker feed back after upgrade

You have to lower microphone playback level somehow. Don't know where it might be on your laptop but with computers with Realtec sound chip there is setting for that in it's control panel.

CountMike, Aug 18, 2015
Thema:

Speaker feed back after upgrade

1. Speaker feed back after upgrade - Similar Threads - Speaker feed upgrade

2. Speakers now crackling after upgrading Windows 23H2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Speakers now crackling after upgrading Windows 23H2: Hello, I upgraded my Lenovo T16 AMD Ryzen Pro 5 laptop with Realtek Audio, the other day from 2023-10 Update for Windows 11 Version 22H2 for x64-based Systems KB4023057, that I wasn't having audio issues with at allBut ever since upgrading to Windows 11, version 23H2 the...
  3. Speakers now crackling after upgrading Windows 23H2

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Speakers now crackling after upgrading Windows 23H2: Hello, I upgraded my Lenovo T16 AMD Ryzen Pro 5 laptop with Realtek Audio, the other day from 2023-10 Update for Windows 11 Version 22H2 for x64-based Systems KB4023057, that I wasn't having audio issues with at allBut ever since upgrading to Windows 11, version 23H2 the...
  4. my feed back not showing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my feed back not showing: 3 separate feedback problems were submitted and that was 4 hours ago. None are showing under my feedback. Old stuff is there but nothing from the last 72hrs. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-feed-back-not-showing/038a1cf2-e1b7-4a21-8944-71223804b1f9
  5. my feed back not showing

my feed back not showing: 3 separate feedback problems were submitted and that was 4 hours ago. None are showing under my feedback. Old stuff is there but nothing from the last 72hrs. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-feed-back-not-showing/038a1cf2-e1b7-4a21-8944-71223804b1f9
  6. Diagnostics and Feed Back

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Diagnostics and Feed Back: Mine is an assembled self-owned PC.In the 'Diagnostics and Feed Back' it is seen that"*Some of these settings are hidden or managed by your organization"How can this be? This is my own PC with a Genuine Retail version of Windows 10 upgraded from Windows 8.Who is my...
  7. Diagnostics and Feed Back

Diagnostics and Feed Back: Mine is an assembled self-owned PC.In the 'Diagnostics and Feed Back' it is seen that"*Some of these settings are hidden or managed by your organization"How can this be? This is my own PC with a Genuine Retail version of Windows 10 upgraded from Windows 8.Who is my...
  8. Diagnostics and Feed Back

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. speakers not working after second Windows 10 upgrade.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    speakers not working after second Windows 10 upgrade.: Windows 8 upgraded to Free Beta Version Windows 10, Then in October 2018 upgraded to a newer version of Windows 10. Works fine but no sound after October upgrade. I would like to have sound... What can I do?...
  10. Lag issues, robotic audio feed back.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Lag issues, robotic audio feed back.: @RecepBaltaş Have you figured out what the issue is with this lag ? Original post.. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/partially-fixed-intel-nvidia-laptop-freeze-problem/93e7004a-62b1-4211-8e37-4c136608865e...