Windows 10: Speaker/Headphone RealtekR Audio is displayed even when headphone is not plugged in and...

Discus and support Speaker/Headphone RealtekR Audio is displayed even when headphone is not plugged in and... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Recently my computer always displays "Speaker/Headphone RealtekR Audio" even when my headphone is not plugged in. When I try to do so, the sound still... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by JaneCao1, Jun 12, 2020.

1. JaneCao1 Win User

Speaker/Headphone RealtekR Audio is displayed even when headphone is not plugged in and...

Recently my computer always displays "Speaker/Headphone RealtekR Audio" even when my headphone is not plugged in. When I try to do so, the sound still comes out of the computer not the headphone. Anyone knows how to fix this case?

:)

JaneCao1, Jun 12, 2020
  2. txstoby Win User

Speakers playing when headphones are plugged in

I have an HP laptop with windows 10. When my headphones are plugged in, the speakers are still playing. When I go to sounds, the only device listed is the speakers. How can I silence the speakers when the headphones are plugged in.

txstoby, Jun 12, 2020
  3. Laptop speakers and plugged in headphone audio plays at the same time

Just downloaded the most recent Windows 10 update. But now, even when my headphones are plugged in, I get audio from both the headphone and the internal speakers. Instead of a separate "speaker" and "headphone" sections in the sounds menu, it's listed
    as "Speaker/Headphone." Surely, this is not a feature people wanted. There is no problem when using Bluetooth headphones, just the audio jack.

MidKnight Swami, Jun 12, 2020
  4. fireberd Win User

Speaker/Headphone RealtekR Audio is displayed even when headphone is not plugged in and...

Speakers playing when headphones are plugged in

Here is the "Advanced Settings" (upper right corner of main panel) in the Realtek HD Audio Manager.

Speaker/Headphone RealtekR Audio is displayed even when headphone is not plugged in and... [​IMG]

Speaker/Headphone RealtekR Audio is displayed even when headphone is not plugged in and... [​IMG]

fireberd, Jun 12, 2020
Thema:

1. Speaker/Headphone RealtekR Audio is displayed even when headphone is not plugged in and... - Similar Threads - Speaker Headphone RealtekR

2. no speaker or headphones are plugged

in Windows 10 Gaming
    no speaker or headphones are plugged: مشكلة في الصوت لايعمل https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-speaker-or-headphones-are-plugged/b216d393-e615-4584-a930-662f0a53c7e3
  3. no speakers or headphones are plugged in

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    no speakers or headphones are plugged in: I use an ROG GL551 laptop and yesterday the internal speakers stopped working and when I ran the troubleshooter and restarted my computer I got the audio error "no speakers or headphones are plugged in"I went to YouTube and tried almost every fix I could fine, I typed the add...
  4. no speakers or headphones are plugged in

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    no speakers or headphones are plugged in: I use an ROG GL551 laptop and yesterday the internal speakers stopped working and when I ran the troubleshooter and restarted my computer I got the audio error "no speakers or headphones are plugged in"I went to YouTube and tried almost every fix I could fine, I typed the add...
  5. No speakers or headphones are plugged in.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No speakers or headphones are plugged in.: My sound icon has a red x and when I hover on it, it comes up with the message, 'No speakers or headphones are plugged in'. On device manager, I have no sound drivers installed I used to have realtek other than my headphones, for which the sound works for when i connect them....
  6. No Speakers or headphones are plugged in

No Speakers or headphones are plugged in: I Installed Kaspersky and I signed in i restart my pc and now it has an x sign in volume so i uninstalled Kaspersky. but there is still no audio https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-speakers-or-headphones-are-plugged-in/c4ca44a3-c112-4d38-8652-9506ae879fc0
  7. Audio Issues "No speakers or headphones plugged in."

Audio Issues "No speakers or headphones plugged in.": Hello everyone, 2019 iMac 21.5 windows bootcamp my audio isn't working and whenever I hover over it, it says "No speakers or headphones plugged in." But I have my headphones plugged in and it says that all of my PC's built in speakers all unplugged, but they're all plugged...
  8. No Speakers and Headphones Are Plugged In

No Speakers and Headphones Are Plugged In: Hi, guys I was playing YT and then the screen was freeze so I decide to press my force restart button on my PC. And now my speakers, microphones, headphones, or any audio devices not detected by my PC. I did some tutorial from google or YT but it doesn't work, like Uninstall...
  9. audio problem: "no speakers or headphones are plugged in"

audio problem: "no speakers or headphones are plugged in": hi, i've been having serious audio issues with my computer, an asus x555ya, for almost three weeks now. the sound icon on my taskbar has a red x on it. i've tried every single solution on the internet to no avail; attempted to update/reinstall my audio driver only to find out...
  10. No Speakers or Headphones are plugged in

No Speakers or Headphones are plugged in: I recently installed win10 on a new clean hard-disk and afterwards found that the sound is not working. I am using ECS manufactured PC With Processor: Intel(R) Core (TM) i5-3330 CPU @ 3.00GHz [ATTACH] I've downloaded the latest Realtek driver and it doesn't show on...