Windows 10: speaker hook up

Discus and support speaker hook up in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I tried hooking up my speakers after having to move my system. They are not working. I have the connect wire into my tower. The speaker does not come... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by jimburke6, Nov 19, 2019.

1. jimburke6 Win User

speaker hook up

I tried hooking up my speakers after having to move my system. They are not working. I have the connect wire into my tower. The speaker does not come on

:)

jimburke6, Nov 19, 2019
  2. Zeromous Win User

Hooking Up Speakers

Hi,

I was hooking up some old external speakers to my newer laptop. the old external speakers has a green jack which I think is a audio line-in cable? My laptop doesn't have line-in or line-out jacks. Instead it has a microphone and headphone jack.

I can sort of hook the green jack into headphone jack, it plays but it doesn't fit all the way inside.

Would this damage my laptop or the speakers in any way?

Thanks

Zeromous, Nov 19, 2019
  3. Speaker and wireless headphone hook up

I have both desktop speakers and wireless speakers. Sometimes I want to sue the speakers, sometime I want to use the wireless headphone, is ther a way to hook these both up?

CherylTiveron1, Nov 19, 2019
  4. Junaid_A Win User

speaker hook up

Windows 10 recognizes my UE Megaboom as a headset and not a speaker will not work?

Hi Rachael,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I suggest you try the steps listed below and check if it works. This issue could be because of the Headphones BT SPEAKER Stereo being set as default. I suggest you to try the steps listed below and check if it works.

• Pair the speaker with your PC.
    • Right click the Windows icon on the taskbar and choose
      Device Manager.

• Expand Sound, video, and game controllers
      and right click on your Bluetooth speaker (BT SPEAKER Stereo).
    • Choose Disable and acknowledge the confirmation popup. Wait for the screen to refresh.
    • Right click on the same device again and Enable.
    • Exit Device Manager and see if the issue persist.

Regards,

Junaid_A, Nov 19, 2019
Thema:

speaker hook up

1. speaker hook up - Similar Threads - speaker hook

2. No speakers or headphones are plugged in after Factory resetting my Pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No speakers or headphones are plugged in after Factory resetting my Pc: "No speakers or headphones are plugged" even though my Headphone and microphone are plugged in, the sound is "UNKNOWN", and my webcam got detected as my mic after i factory reset my pc...
  3. No speakers or headphones are plugged in after Factory resetting my Pc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No speakers or headphones are plugged in after Factory resetting my Pc: "No speakers or headphones are plugged" even though my Headphone and microphone are plugged in, the sound is "UNKNOWN", and my webcam got detected as my mic after i factory reset my pc...
  4. No speakers or headphones are plugged in after Factory resetting my Pc

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Who muted my speaker endpoint?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Who muted my speaker endpoint?: How does Windows remember the mute/unmute status of the Speaker endpoint? Is it stored somewhere like mmDevice? If my Speaker is mysteriously muted, not by my action but possibly by some background service, does Windows keep a record of which program caused the mute? How can...
  6. Who muted my speaker endpoint?

Who muted my speaker endpoint?: How does Windows remember the mute/unmute status of the Speaker endpoint? Is it stored somewhere like mmDevice? If my Speaker is mysteriously muted, not by my action but possibly by some background service, does Windows keep a record of which program caused the mute? How can...
  7. USB Headset being recognized as Speakers USB Audio Device

USB Headset being recognized as Speakers USB Audio Device: Few days ago, I bought a dual 3.5 jack headset. The only flaw was that the stereo audio on it wasn't working and the sound quality felt very bad. Later I realized that it was being detected as "Speakers". I returned it to Amazon thinking that it was a manufacturing defect.I...
  8. Internal speaker stoped working / shows no speaker hooked up.

Internal speaker stoped working / shows no speaker hooked up.: I have a1 year old HP Envy all in one 27" computer. I am not sure when, but there is no longer a connection to the internal audio speaker. I can only connect to a Bluetooth speaker. I went through all the recommended updates. when I look at sound settings, the choose...
  9. Hooking Up Speakers

Hooking Up Speakers: Hi, I was hooking up some old external speakers to my newer laptop. the old external speakers has a green jack which I think is a audio line-in cable? My laptop doesn't have line-in or line-out jacks. Instead it has a microphone and headphone jack. I can sort of hook...
  10. Sound not coming from computer speakers when hooked up to TV?

Sound not coming from computer speakers when hooked up to TV?: So after my problems with my Altec Lansing speakers (detailed on another thread) I decided to bite the bullet and just buy new speakers. Except that now there is a problem with that too. *Sad I have a HDMI cable attached to my laptop so that I can use my TV as a second...