Windows 10: "Speaker" icon in toolbar

Discus and support "Speaker" icon in toolbar in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello all,My Windows 10 Professional computer was just updated by Microsoft and once again, something has changed, and not for the better.The little... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by AnbroBR, Oct 20, 2021.

1. AnbroBR Win User

"Speaker" icon in toolbar

Hello all,My Windows 10 Professional computer was just updated by Microsoft and once again, something has changed, and not for the better.The little "speaker" icon in the tool bar at the bottom of the screen will no longer allow me to adjust the system volume by clicking on the icon and moving the slider. Now, when I click on the icon, nothing happens. I find that I have to go into the Control Panel, to "Sounds" and adjust it that was. Very inconvenient!Thanks for any help.Brad

:)

AnbroBR, Oct 20, 2021

2. Lock Icon Sequence in a Toolbar

Hi,

I suggest you to follow the steps provided below to arrange desktop icons.

• Right Click on desktop screen.

• Place the cursor on View.

• In drop down menu, select auto align and check.

Hope this information is helpful. For any further assistance on Windows, feel free to post your query on Microsoft Community Forum.

Thank you.

Deepak_Krishnan R, Oct 20, 2021
  3. Junaid_A Win User
    Windows 10 recognizes my UE Megaboom as a headset and not a speaker will not work?

Hi Rachael,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I suggest you try the steps listed below and check if it works. This issue could be because of the Headphones BT SPEAKER Stereo being set as default. I suggest you to try the steps listed below and check if it works.

• Pair the speaker with your PC.
    • Right click the Windows icon on the taskbar and choose
      Device Manager.

• Expand Sound, video, and game controllers
      and right click on your Bluetooth speaker (BT SPEAKER Stereo).
    • Choose Disable and acknowledge the confirmation popup. Wait for the screen to refresh.
    • Right click on the same device again and Enable.
    • Exit Device Manager and see if the issue persist.

Regards,

Junaid_A, Oct 20, 2021
  4. "Speaker" icon in toolbar

Win10 start button and toolbar icons not responding

Hi Ariel,

I will certainly help you to resolve the issue with the start menu and toolbar on Windows 10.

The issue could occur if there is any conflict between the third party software's and start up menu on the computer or if the Windows Updates are not installed.

To assist you better, please provide the following information:

• What is the build of the Windows 10 that is installed in the PC?

• Is there any hardware or software changes prior to the issue?

• Are you using any third party software’s?

• As you said “Toolbar icons not responding”, which Toolbar icons exactly you refer? Please elaborate.
    Kindly follow the steps mentioned below:

Method 1: Install all Windows Update:

Kindly follow the steps to install Windows Update:

• Press Windows logo key +
      R.

• In the dialogue box, type “control update”.
    Follow the onscreen instruction.

Method 2: Start Menu troubleshooting:

Kindly visit the link mentioned below and follow the instructions:

Fix problems with the Start menu

Please get back to us with the update of the issue.

Thank you.

Abhraneil Ghosh, Oct 20, 2021
Thema:

"Speaker" icon in toolbar

1. "Speaker" icon in toolbar - Similar Threads - Speaker icon toolbar

2. Toolbar icons

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Toolbar icons: Hi Help My icons on my toolbar are cut in half. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/toolbar-icons/6cc2d490-6ff0-4775-9dc2-c8fbbd4906a8
  3. Toolbar icons

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Toolbar icons: Hi Help My icons on my toolbar are cut in half. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/toolbar-icons/6cc2d490-6ff0-4775-9dc2-c8fbbd4906a8
  4. ToolBar Icons sizing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ToolBar Icons sizing: I messed around with the display setting and everything got all whacked. I got everthing back to normal size for the most part. My toolbar icons are so small, I can't figure out to resize them. When I did resize them, something else would change. Not even sure if I am posting...
  5. ToolBar Icons sizing

ToolBar Icons sizing: I messed around with the display setting and everything got all whacked. I got everthing back to normal size for the most part. My toolbar icons are so small, I can't figure out to resize them. When I did resize them, something else would change. Not even sure if I am posting...
  6. "Speaker" icon in toolbar

"Speaker" icon in toolbar: Hello all,My Windows 10 Professional computer was just updated by Microsoft and once again, something has changed, and not for the better.The little "speaker" icon in the tool bar at the bottom of the screen will no longer allow me to adjust the system volume by clicking on...
  7. speaker icon in toolbar

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    speaker icon in toolbar: my speaker icon will not open speaker sound. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/speaker-icon-in-toolbar/ae8524dc-e58d-4a14-991c-f12d703b3edd
  8. Icons on toolbar

in Windows 10 Customization
    Icons on toolbar: Lost my email icon on toolbar. How do I get it back? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/icons-on-toolbar/efd8df3c-a05c-412b-bb9e-6c9a66c1d7c0
  9. Taskbar toolbar Icons

Taskbar toolbar Icons: Hi Ever since I think windows 98, I have had a particular setup on Windows and I am so used to it that I really don't want to change it. I recently bought a Dell laptop and upgraded it to Windows 10 Pro The Setup I have is that I have the task bar on auto-hide on the...
  10. Icons in toolbars

Icons in toolbars: Hello. I created a new toolbar from a folder named Shortcuts, and I want to replace its name with an icon. Is it possible? [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/icons-in-toolbars/a3e6ac87-429e-484c-8a19-012b15250469