Windows 10: Speaker in Taskbar question

Discus and support Speaker in Taskbar question in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; My Taskbar used to show a speaker. [img] How can I get this back? 83919 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by mobile1, May 8, 2017.

1. mobile1 Win User

Speaker in Taskbar question

My Taskbar used to show a speaker.

Speaker in Taskbar question [​IMG]

How can I get this back?

:)

mobile1, May 8, 2017
  2. lacrumb Win User

No sound when Windows media player play music

Click on the speaker on the taskbar, click on the ^ and pick you speakers.

lacrumb, May 8, 2017
  3. lacrumb Win User
    The January 11, 2017 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 affected my audio.

On the taskbar click on the speaker, then click on ^ and pick you speakers.

lacrumb, May 8, 2017
  4. Brink
    Brink New Member

Brink, May 8, 2017
  5. mobile1 Win User
    The volume control is locked and cannot be changed.

Speaker in Taskbar question [​IMG]

mobile1, May 8, 2017
  6. Brink
    Brink New Member
    Double check to make sure that you have the latest audio and graphics drivers installed. If not, then it could cause this setting to be grayed out.

In addition, you might see if using step 9 in Option Two below may be able to enable it again for you if the above drivers have already been installed.

System Icons - Enable or Disable - Windows 7 Help Forums

Brink, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Speaker in Taskbar question - Similar Threads - Speaker Taskbar question

2. Taskbar Questions

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar Questions: I have Windows 11. Sometime I restarted my PC normally. When it opened the Taskbar's shape was looking like Windows 10's Taskbar. Then I restarted it again and the Taskbar was empty.I tried fixing it using methods that were on Google, Microsoft's Support Website, YouTube......
  3. Taskbar Questions

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Taskbar Questions: I have Windows 11. Sometime I restarted my PC normally. When it opened the Taskbar's shape was looking like Windows 10's Taskbar. Then I restarted it again and the Taskbar was empty.I tried fixing it using methods that were on Google, Microsoft's Support Website, YouTube......
  4. Taskbar Question

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar Question: I just upgraded to Windows 11 from Windows 10 Pro. In 10, I was able to have the contents of a file folder open in the Taskbar as a separate area, and would like to do that in 11, if possible. However, all I can find is linking the folder itself to the taskbar - nothing about...
  5. Taskbar Question

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Taskbar Question: I just upgraded to Windows 11 from Windows 10 Pro. In 10, I was able to have the contents of a file folder open in the Taskbar as a separate area, and would like to do that in 11, if possible. However, all I can find is linking the folder itself to the taskbar - nothing about...
  6. No speakers icon on taskbar

in Windows 10 Customization
    No speakers icon on taskbar: There's no speaker icon on my taskbar and never was. How can I get that icon on the taskbar? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-speakers-icon-on-taskbar/94cc97d6-4b65-4d99-bd87-b1bead2a1c97
  7. Taskbar Question...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Taskbar Question...: Hi everyone, I've got my taskbar on the top of the screen and it's set to small icons. Right now, whenever I move windows around my screen, they sometimes slide underneath the taskbar or trigger that edge-screen feature that maximizes the window you're dragging around. Does...
  8. Taskbar question

in Windows 10 Customization
    Taskbar question: on one PC I've got both a taskbar short cut to Windows Explorer and one to Documents. On new PC the File Explorer is on taskbar but when I try to put the Documents shortcut there it won't allow. Just get a 'Pin to File Explorer' option and the folder won't appear like it did...
  9. taskbar question

taskbar question: [ATTACH] not a huge deal because ill probably get used to it. anyway, i did a win10 clean install last night. my taskbar now is a darkish grey color as shown on the top of the picture when i select light as the color. before i did the clean install it was the bottom color...
  10. Taskbar Question

Taskbar Question: I have two monitors, one on top of the other. I was wondering if it is possible to have a taskbar at the bottom of the lower monitor (like normal) and also have one on the higher monitor at the top instead of at the bottom. submitted by /u/krexle [link] [comments]...