Windows 10: Speaker not working-tried deleting drivers

Discus and support Speaker not working-tried deleting drivers in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello, so basicly i got a new pc and the new speakers and i conencted them and they did not work, after that i thought that the back plug is not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by BrunoTheGreat, Oct 22, 2020.

1. Speaker not working-tried deleting drivers

Hello, so basicly i got a new pc and the new speakers and i conencted them and they did not work, after that i thought that the back plug is not working but i tried deleting drivers. After that i deleted realtek high defition audio driver and it worked but the problem is everytime i restart or turn off my pc those drivers reinstall and my sound stops working again. Sound on my headphones is working great so i only have problems with speakers. I tried disabeling all realted audio drivers but it did not help.

:)

BrunoTheGreat, Oct 22, 2020
  2. Rose Cal Win User

speakers

Hi Charlie,

Corrupted or outdated drivers may be one of the possible causes why your speakers are not working properly. To efficiently assists you, we'd like to gather more information:

• Have you made any recent changes prior to this issue?
    • Have you tried updating your drivers?
    • Have you tried connecting your speakers to another computer and check if the issue still persists?
    • Have you tried using other speakers and check if the issue still persists?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you follow the steps in this article on how to troubleshoot sound problems.

Let us know if you need additional help.

Rose Cal, Oct 22, 2020
  3. Ivy Mun Win User
    Speakers and headphones work at the same time

Hi.

Let us isolate your concern by answering these few questions.

• Have you tried connecting your headphones directly to your desktop?
    • Does your speaker work normally when connected to your desktop?
    You may try the following steps to help resolve your concern:

• Unplug or Disconnect your speaker from the desktop.
    • Connect your headphone directly to the desktop.
    If the headphone works properly when directly connected to the desktop, we suggest that you contact your speaker manufacturer for assistance.

Let us know how it goes.

Ivy Mun, Oct 22, 2020
  4. musek Win User

Speaker not working-tried deleting drivers

ATI Driver install problems

Hi!

There seems to be a kind of a mess after deletion of your current driver.
    Have you tried step-by-step drivers update procedure including Driver Sweeper, deleting Prefetch and Temp folders, etc?

musek, Oct 22, 2020
Thema:

Speaker not working-tried deleting drivers

1. Speaker not working-tried deleting drivers - Similar Threads - Speaker working tried

2. Touchpad, speakers, and touchscreen drivers missing/not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Touchpad, speakers, and touchscreen drivers missing/not working: Ok so i just installed winfows 11 on my laptop, however, I've encountered a handful of driver issues since the installation. The most significant problem is with the I2C HID Device driver for the touchpad. It's displaying an error message: "This device cannot start Code 10. A...
  3. The driver to make my speaker's work won't work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The driver to make my speaker's work won't work: My PC/HP there is problem with the driver for High definition audio device. Reinstalling the driver might fix the problem. Tried and tried almost every thing can some help me to solve this problem please. My speakers are EDIFIER and they worked and I ran my CCcleaner and they...
  4. The driver to make my speaker's work won't work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The driver to make my speaker's work won't work: My PC/HP there is problem with the driver for High definition audio device. Reinstalling the driver might fix the problem. Tried and tried almost every thing can some help me to solve this problem please. My speakers are EDIFIER and they worked and I ran my CCcleaner and they...
  5. Speakers not working after driver update.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Speakers not working after driver update.: Hi! I am having a speaker problem. I am in Windows 11 and I am having a speaker problem since a driver update. This is a fresh new laptop and since this update sound from websites like Youtube are not played but video playback from my files is properly working.Please address...
  6. Speakers not working after driver update.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Speakers not working after driver update.: Hi! I am having a speaker problem. I am in Windows 11 and I am having a speaker problem since a driver update. This is a fresh new laptop and since this update sound from websites like Youtube are not played but video playback from my files is properly working.Please address...
  7. Realtek audio driver issue - Speakers and headphones not working - I've tried everything to...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Realtek audio driver issue - Speakers and headphones not working - I've tried everything to...: I bought a Chinese laptop 2021 Xiaomi Notebook Pro 14" and reinstalled Windows because I wanted the English version. After the reinstall, I noticed the sound from the speakers sounded tinny and very quiet so I wanted to install the audio enhancement software which appeared to...
  8. will bluetooth speakers work with no audio drivers?

will bluetooth speakers work with no audio drivers?: Win 10 20h2 clean re-install doesn't resolve audio driver issue on my HP X360 laptop - also tried troubleshooter, uninstall/reinstall drivers (from Realtek/HP/Microsoft). Issue is with both internal and external speakers. So assume this is probably a mainboard issue. Before...
  9. will bluetooth speakers work with no audio drivers?

will bluetooth speakers work with no audio drivers?: Win 10 20h2 clean re-install doesn't resolve audio driver issue on my HP X360 laptop - also tried troubleshooter, uninstall/reinstall drivers (from Realtek/HP/Microsoft). Issue is with both internal and external speakers. So assume this is probably a mainboard issue. Before...
  10. Speaker Driver

Speaker Driver: Device HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_111D&DEV_76E0&SUBSYS_103C1966&REV_1003\4&1bcc61a9&0&0001 requires further installation. How do I do this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/speaker-driver/4a94482e-2ae1-4743-825b-7d03b093672f