Windows 10: Speaker output not working?

Discus and support Speaker output not working? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi, I have a small problem: when I install my Realtek sound driver, start the Realtek Audio Console and set the blue and pink audio jack to be a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Computergeil, Jul 28, 2020.

1. Speaker output not working?

Hi, I have a small problem: when I install my Realtek sound driver, start the Realtek Audio Console and set the blue and pink audio jack to be a speaker output, the blue and pink jacks work as an output but not the green normal one. Does anyone have any idea what I can do?

I hope it's halfway understood.

LG.

:)

Computergeil, Jul 28, 2020

2. No Audio Output Device is Installed

Hi,

You will need to select Windows 8 from the drop down list while installing the driver in compatibility mode.

I would suggest you to try setting the speaker as default audio output by following the steps below and check if it helps.

1. Right click on the sound icon on the right bottom corner of the taskbar.

2. Select "playback devices".

3. If "speaker" is not set as the default device, highlight it and click "set as default".

5. Save the changes.

Let us know the result.

Wungraileng Vashi, Jul 28, 2020
  3. Windows 10 audio stutters regardless of driver or output used, more noticeable on the toslink and surround sound.

• What device are you using? A laptop or a computer?
    • Its a desktop, i listed the components in the original post.
    • Do you have an external speaker?From which device does the sound come out from? From the TV or from the device?
    • I listed the outputs in the original post. The issue exists on all outputs and exists on the tv speakers, surround sound speakers, and headset.
    • What other troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?
    • I have listed the troubleshooting steps that i can remember in the original post.

robert.r.hood, Jul 28, 2020
  4. Speaker output not working?

no speaker output on computer

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft community.

Please share the below information to help you better.

• Are you facing any issue with Windows Live Mail?
    • When you say "no speaker output on mij computer operating system windows 10",
      what are you referring to?

Please elaborate the issue that you are facing, so that we can help you further.

Thank you.

Mohammed AliAli, Jul 28, 2020
Thema:

Speaker output not working?

1. Speaker output not working? - Similar Threads - Speaker output working

2. Microphone input to speaker output

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microphone input to speaker output: Hi,I have a Logitech Pro X Gaming Headset with the USB External sound card. I also have two subwoofer speakers with the green audio wire. I am able to switch between the two without any issues, connecting to the sound card and the audio port on the system.However when I...
  3. Microphone input to speaker output

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microphone input to speaker output: Hi,I have a Logitech Pro X Gaming Headset with the USB External sound card. I also have two subwoofer speakers with the green audio wire. I am able to switch between the two without any issues, connecting to the sound card and the audio port on the system.However when I...
  4. Stereo Mix only works when output device is speakers.

Stereo Mix only works when output device is speakers.: Ok so I have a headset not a usb one and when I use stereo mix with the output device as my headphones, it just doesn't play out audio. I want to use stereo mix to play my computer audio out of my mic. If there is an alternative that works better for that I'm all ears....
  5. Sea of Thieves Audio Output Not Working with Bluetooth Speaker

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sea of Thieves Audio Output Not Working with Bluetooth Speaker: Hello, I play Sea of Thieves on PC, but I haven't been able to get the audio output to work with my bluetooth speaker. It loads in the theme music, but once I actually start the game there is no longer any audio coming through the speaker. I run on Windows 11 and have yet to...
  6. Sea of Thieves Audio Output Not Working with Bluetooth Speaker

Sea of Thieves Audio Output Not Working with Bluetooth Speaker: Hello, I play Sea of Thieves on PC, but I haven't been able to get the audio output to work with my bluetooth speaker. It loads in the theme music, but once I actually start the game there is no longer any audio coming through the speaker. I run on Windows 11 and have yet to...
  7. Speaker output

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Speaker output: how do l get my speakers to respond. They keep defaulting to Realtek for the output https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/speaker-output/d19d66e4-ffb2-42c7-9d40-9f7e2231a271
  8. Speaker output

Speaker output: My laptop has the standard stereo 2.0 jack. However I have an old 5.1 surround sound system that has 3 input wires green, black and yellow which is designed for old computers or computers that have those big audio cards with many different coloured ports. Is there a way I...
  9. Microphone output is connected to the output of my speaker

Microphone output is connected to the output of my speaker: I have been using my computer for almost a year now, just a few days ago I wanted to use my mic in a recording but it didn't work, shortly after I played some audio through my speakers and noticed that my mic is playing it back, I checked the headset and used it in another...
  10. Labtop speakers and headphones not working(microphone output does)

Labtop speakers and headphones not working(microphone output does): Hello everyone I upgraded to windows 10 yesterday and now i don't have any sound left. My internal labtop speakers don't get recognized and so are my headphones. i have a microphone(blue yeti) wich chan be used as a output, and it is the only one that works. I cheked the...