Windows 10: speaker problem

Discus and support speaker problem in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello does anyone know how to fix audio problem. Speakers just stopped and the 2 days later stopped, speakers work but when I run sudio check it says... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by garybloustien, Jul 14, 2020.

1. speaker problem

Hello does anyone know how to fix audio problem. Speakers just stopped and the 2 days later stopped, speakers work but when I run sudio check it says speakers not plugged in, have checked to make sure not on mute dont know what to do. Have windows 10 home

Bluey

:)

garybloustien, Jul 14, 2020
  2. Rose Cal Win User

speakers

Hi Charlie,

Corrupted or outdated drivers may be one of the possible causes why your speakers are not working properly. To efficiently assists you, we'd like to gather more information:

• Have you made any recent changes prior to this issue?
    • Have you tried updating your drivers?
    • Have you tried connecting your speakers to another computer and check if the issue still persists?
    • Have you tried using other speakers and check if the issue still persists?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you follow the steps in this article on how to troubleshoot sound problems.

Let us know if you need additional help.

Rose Cal, Jul 14, 2020
  3. Speakers suddenly having problems

Hi Alex,

As you are facing issues with accessing the speakers on your device. Do not worry we will help you with this issue.

Do let us know the following to assist you better with this issue:

• What is the make and model of your device?
    • Have you made any changes to the operating system that might have resulted in this issue?
    • Are you referring to the external speakers/ laptop speakers?
    • If you are referring to external speakers, were you able to detect the device?

Let us try the below troubleshooting steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to run Hardware and Devices troubleshooter.

Hardware and Devices troubleshooter
    checks for common problems and makes sure that any new device or hardware connected to your PC is installed correctly.

• Press Windows key from the keyboard, type
      Troubleshooting and select it.
    • Click on view all option on the upper left corner of
      Troubleshooting window.
    • Select the Hardware and Device
      options from the list.
    • Click Next to run the
      Hardware and Device
      Troubleshooter.

Step 2: I recommend you to install all the pending updates on your device and check if it helps.

Steps:

• Connect to the internet.
    • Press Windows key and type updates.
    • Click on Check for updates.
    • Under Windows Updates, click on Check for updates.
    • Try to install the updates being shown.

Hope it helps. Try the above and update us the status of this issue with the required information, we will be happy to help you further.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, Jul 14, 2020
  4. Junaid_A Win User

speaker problem

Windows 10 recognizes my UE Megaboom as a headset and not a speaker will not work?

Hi Rachael,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I suggest you try the steps listed below and check if it works. This issue could be because of the Headphones BT SPEAKER Stereo being set as default. I suggest you to try the steps listed below and check if it works.

• Pair the speaker with your PC.
    • Right click the Windows icon on the taskbar and choose
      Device Manager.

• Expand Sound, video, and game controllers
      and right click on your Bluetooth speaker (BT SPEAKER Stereo).
    • Choose Disable and acknowledge the confirmation popup. Wait for the screen to refresh.
    • Right click on the same device again and Enable.
    • Exit Device Manager and see if the issue persist.

Regards,

Junaid_A, Jul 14, 2020
Thema:

speaker problem

1. speaker problem - Similar Threads - speaker problem

2. Possible solution to fix the problem of my laptops' speakers?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Possible solution to fix the problem of my laptops' speakers?: I just want to ask if there is a possible solution to fix the problem of my laptop's speakers? The problem is, the speakers' volume are automatically going up and down. This laptop was just turned 1 year last month....
  3. Possible solution to fix the problem of my laptops' speakers?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Possible solution to fix the problem of my laptops' speakers?: I just want to ask if there is a possible solution to fix the problem of my laptop's speakers? The problem is, the speakers' volume are automatically going up and down. This laptop was just turned 1 year last month....
  4. Possible solution to fix the problem of my laptops' speakers?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. How to fix problem with my speakers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How to fix problem with my speakers: I have bought so white shark external speakers for my pc. My problem with them is that when i connect them to my pc i hear a hissing and a low pitch sound. That doesn’t happen when i connect them to my laptop. I think that the noise is being created because my pc power output...
  6. How to fix problem with my speakers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix problem with my speakers: I have bought so white shark external speakers for my pc. My problem with them is that when i connect them to my pc i hear a hissing and a low pitch sound. That doesn’t happen when i connect them to my laptop. I think that the noise is being created because my pc power output...
  7. How to fix problem with my speakers

8. Sound problem using realtek speakers and headset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sound problem using realtek speakers and headset: I got a laptop with Windows 11 and there's a problem while on calls on Messenger, Meet, and Discord. I like to play movies or listen to music while video calling my girlfriend or watching movies together. But the audio disappears or even just calls I can't hear the ring of...
  9. Sound problem using realtek speakers and headset

Sound problem using realtek speakers and headset: I got a laptop with Windows 11 and there's a problem while on calls on Messenger, Meet, and Discord. I like to play movies or listen to music while video calling my girlfriend or watching movies together. But the audio disappears or even just calls I can't hear the ring of...
  10. the problem: my edifier R1280DB bluetooth speakers aren't being seen by windows 7

the problem: my edifier R1280DB bluetooth speakers aren't being seen by windows 7: what does work: pairing my android device to the speakers works in 10 seconds what doesn't work: my windows 7 has the speakers greyed out so they have been detected, "this device has been successfully added", but is greyed out if I right click the greyed out R1280DB icon and...