Windows 10: speaker properties default format user change not available

Discus and support speaker properties default format user change not available in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; hi I've had a surface pro for about a month and I have to change default format to 32bit to use my music software but it is not an option to change the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by StellaKim1, Dec 13, 2019.

1. speaker properties default format user change not available

hi I've had a surface pro for about a month and I have to change default format to 32bit to use my music software but it is not an option to change the bit and Hz unlike other microsoft laptops. I have another laptop and it works there. Also sound enhancement does not exist on this one. I searched everywhere but no one said default format change is unavailable. I've reinstalled realtek sound drivers and did everything that's online. What should I do? speaker properties default format user change not available fe0938d2-8d02-4e48-a6ac-57a555e8f689?upload=true.jpg

:)

StellaKim1, Dec 13, 2019

2. How to change User name on Windows 10

Hi Davit,

I will certainly help you in changing the User name on Windows 10.

I suggest you to follow the steps below to change the User name:

• Press Windows logo + R keys to open the run command, type
      netplwiz
      and click on Ok.
    • On the Users tab, click on Properties to change the user name and then click on
      Apply.
    Kindly get back to us for any further assistance on Windows 10. We will be glad to help.

Thank you.

Sudeep Aprameyan, Dec 13, 2019
  3. John Sarc Win User
    Changing Time Format

Hi Mary,

There's a possibility that the set up time format in your computer Basic Input/Output System (BIOS) is military time. To have this checked, you can try to reset the time of your computer through Control Panel. See the steps below on how to do
    so:

• Open Control Panel > Clock, Language, and Region >
      Change date, time, or number formats. This would open the
      Region
      window.
    • From there, click on Additional settings at the bottom part. It will open the Customize Format.
    • Click Reset; then, OK.

The steps should work; however, if not, we suggest that you contact manufacturer and have the BIOS time checked.

Let us know what happens after doing the suggestions .

John Sarc, Dec 13, 2019
  4. speaker properties default format user change not available

Date and Time format not changed for all users or default users in win 2012 R2

Hi,

I have server win 2012 r2, default date and time format is dd/mm/yyyy.

I need to change the date and time format to mm/dd/yyyy and also done at administrator level but still for new user its showing default date and time format.

I also done changes at registry for default user , but still new users need to set each time.

Ravi Kumar Singh_85, Dec 13, 2019
Thema:

speaker properties default format user change not available

1. speaker properties default format user change not available - Similar Threads - speaker properties default

2. Headset\Default Speakers not available

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Headset\Default Speakers not available: Hello, recently I was using a cloud gaming service, but when I quit it my default speakers\headset speakers were replaced with Steam Streaming Speakers. I've tried resetting my pc multiple times to no avail. I'm not sure what to do since this is my only pair of headphones and...
  3. Headset\Default Speakers not available

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Headset\Default Speakers not available: Hello, recently I was using a cloud gaming service, but when I quit it my default speakers\headset speakers were replaced with Steam Streaming Speakers. I've tried resetting my pc multiple times to no avail. I'm not sure what to do since this is my only pair of headphones and...
  4. Headset\Default Speakers not available

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. 'Speaker Properties'

in Windows 10 Gaming
    'Speaker Properties': How can I change / move where the 'Speaker Properties' window opens on my screen? How can I move it?Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/speaker-properties/683ea68b-8971-4d75-b5f0-4c5496e20bc7
  6. 'Speaker Properties'

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    'Speaker Properties': How can I change / move where the 'Speaker Properties' window opens on my screen? How can I move it?Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/speaker-properties/683ea68b-8971-4d75-b5f0-4c5496e20bc7
  7. 'Speaker Properties'

8. Unable to change my default format in microphone properties

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Unable to change my default format in microphone properties: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/bingusdfp [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/u62pzc/unable_to_change_my_default_format_in_microphone/
  9. Change Default Audio Format

Change Default Audio Format: I currently have a Denon AVR paired up with Windows. Due to the AVR's surround sound upmixing, I need to change the windows "speaker setup" to stereo if I want upmixing on stereo content and 5.1 when in games with surround sound. Every time I switch from stereo to 5.1 and...
  10. change text format by default

in Windows 10 Support
    change text format by default: Hi Guys, I have W10 and I use MS WORKS as my word processor and I want to default font to my choice. Can anyone tell me how to do this please. 121226