Windows 10: speaker ramdomly mute and unmute

Discus and support speaker ramdomly mute and unmute in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; what causes the hp laptop speakers to mute and unmute itself, windows 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by SMBabs, Mar 29, 2020.

1. SMBabs Win User

speaker ramdomly mute and unmute

what causes the hp laptop speakers to mute and unmute itself, windows 10

:)

SMBabs, Mar 29, 2020

2. Nokia CK-15W Mute/Unmute Loop problems

my set up comes through the cars speaker system.

The nokia screen says

loudspeaker muted

loudspeaker unmuted

loudspeaker muted

loudspeaker unmuted

loudspeaker muted

loudspeaker unmuted

aaaaaaarrrrrggggghhhhh (doesn't say that bit)

andy43finch, Mar 29, 2020
  3. speakers wont "unmute" on taskbar

our volume on speakers is in mute position and it wont unmute if we go into setting it will play test sounds but wont unmute on task bar and we cant hear

Lisa Dunaway, Mar 29, 2020
  4. speaker ramdomly mute and unmute

Mute / Unmute Speakers via CMD

Hi,

Your Windows 10 question on how to mute/unmute speakers via CMD is more complex than what is typically answered in the Microsoft Answers forums. It is best suited for the IT Pro audience on TechNet. Please post your question in our
    Microsoft TechNet forums.

Let us know if you have any other questions.

Robelene Win, Mar 29, 2020
Thema:

speaker ramdomly mute and unmute

1. speaker ramdomly mute and unmute - Similar Threads - speaker ramdomly mute

2. Sound muting and unmuting automatically

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sound muting and unmuting automatically: My new PC keeps muting the sound and unmuting it automatically. I have searched forums and websites, but none have the answer. How do I stop this from happening?...
  3. Sound muting and unmuting automatically

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sound muting and unmuting automatically: My new PC keeps muting the sound and unmuting it automatically. I have searched forums and websites, but none have the answer. How do I stop this from happening?...
  4. Sound muting and unmuting automatically

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Audio Mute Unmute Cycle

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Audio Mute Unmute Cycle: Since I update windows yesterday my audio button started to remain a mute, unmute cycle.It occurs after about every ten minutes and mute , unmute itself by the rate of ten times per second...
  6. cannot unmute speakers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    cannot unmute speakers: i cant get speakers to unmute https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-unmute-speakers/2856cd6a-0217-4e69-b4bd-7cc2747043fa
  7. Laptop speakers will not unmute

Laptop speakers will not unmute: My laptop speakers will not unmute. The speaker icon continues to show the X. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/laptop-speakers-will-not-unmute/f17cdbc8-8824-41fd-ade8-fa482bd18dd7
  8. how to unmute speaker's

how to unmute speaker's: how to unmute speaker's https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-unmute-speakers/e14c7192-1851-4a3c-b99a-d86f01ed4944
  9. Unmute Speakers

Unmute Speakers: I am no longer able to unmute my speakers by clicking on the Icon. Is there another way to correct this? \ https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unmute-speakers/db47152a-d766-4626-b46b-8cb57fc819cf
  10. Mute/Unmute bug

Mute/Unmute bug: Whenever I unmute the volume on my laptop, it always shows the volume to be at 16. But when I turn the volume up or down it changes back to displaying the correct volume level. For example, if my volume is at 6 I would mute the volume. Then when I unmute, the volume will show...