Windows 10: Speaker Setup (Unknown)

Discus and support Speaker Setup (Unknown) in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Trying to use Line out (Back Panel) for speaker, Speaker is not being Detected and error is coming Speaker Setup (Unknown) OFF. While using Front Panel... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by AdityaIndia, Oct 17, 2018.

1. Speaker Setup (Unknown)

Trying to use Line out (Back Panel) for speaker, Speaker is not being Detected and error is coming Speaker Setup (Unknown) OFF. While using Front Panel is working fine but I want to reserve front for headphones.

Asus B350 Plus Motherboard

Ryzen 5 1600

Phillips 2.1 CH Multimedia Speaker System

Screenshots for further help.

Speaker Setup (Unknown) 21a1d04b-011b-4fe8-ba55-4ddbbc70e3b4?upload=true.png Speaker Setup (Unknown) 2185abf0-6919-4805-b61d-09c7c244902b?upload=true.png

Speaker Setup (Unknown) f3923ba8-5e7c-489f-95d2-ce3c0e6c9857?upload=true.png

Speaker Setup (Unknown) 39bba324-1f69-4ed8-8f59-9e729f8238aa?upload=true.png

:)

AdityaIndia, Oct 17, 2018
  2. Concorde1 Win User

New speakers comparison

(update 2)

Previously had a thread about a 5.1 setup, asking for suggestions of speakers for a computer setup.

Now I have a list of brands/speakers I'm looking for opinions on, for a 2.1. Most of them I can't try without buying them as I'm not in the right region. Budget is about $800-1000 usd for a set of 2.

I am getting a subwoofer.

Want all-rounder for music, games and movies.

Going roughly from most likely to least likely suitable:

JBL
    •studio 530

Monitor audio
    •bronze 2
    •(older) bx-2

HIVI/swan
    •H5
    •T200C

Boston acoustics
    •vs260

PSA
    •mt-110

Other suggestions are welcome, but some I have listened to and didn't like much include: paradigm, totem, cambridge, martin logan. Think there were a couple of others..

Thank you

Concorde1, Oct 17, 2018
  3. cadaveca Win User
    Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue Speaker Setup (Unknown) :p

cadaveca, Oct 17, 2018
  4. Rose Cal Win User

Speaker Setup (Unknown)

speakers

Hi Charlie,

Corrupted or outdated drivers may be one of the possible causes why your speakers are not working properly. To efficiently assists you, we'd like to gather more information:

• Have you made any recent changes prior to this issue?
    • Have you tried updating your drivers?
    • Have you tried connecting your speakers to another computer and check if the issue still persists?
    • Have you tried using other speakers and check if the issue still persists?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you follow the steps in this article on how to troubleshoot sound problems.

Let us know if you need additional help.

Rose Cal, Oct 17, 2018
Thema:

Speaker Setup (Unknown)

1. Speaker Setup (Unknown) - Similar Threads - Speaker Setup Unknown

2. Audio Unknown หลังจากเปิดคอมบางครั้งมีรูป Speaker บางครั้งไม่มี

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Audio Unknown หลังจากเปิดคอมบางครั้งมีรูป Speaker บางครั้งไม่มี: เรียนพบปัญหาหลังจากเปิดคอมพิวเตอร์ พบรูปลำโพงขึ้นกากบาท บางครั้งเปิดคอมเจอ บางครั้งเปิดคอมไม่เจอทั้งนี้ตรวจสอบพบว่า Audio Realtek หายไปจาก Device Manager คอมพิวเตอร์รุ่นDevice name EmProcessor AMD Ryzen 5 3500 6-Core Processor 3.60 GHz Installed RAM 16.0 GB Device ID...
  3. invoke speaker setup

in Cortana
    invoke speaker setup: I am trying to get the new firmware for the invoke speakers and cannot connect them to windows. Can I still connect to cortana and get the Bluetooth firmware? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/invoke-speaker-setup/33cbb559-1823-4835-93aa-290b3848bc0c
  4. Speaker setup not saving settings in windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Speaker setup not saving settings in windows 10: I have a problem. I want to setup surrounding sounds. I go to "Sound Control Panel" then I click "Configure". Finish. Test is OK, but music, youtube, etc is only in main speaker green plug and no other speakers. I tried tips from:...
  5. Speaker setup in windows sound setting

Speaker setup in windows sound setting: Hi All, I have two laptops Dell XPS 15 and Alienware area51m, both running on windows 10. Now I had some system level issues with alienware, dell updates were not working. I did a system reset and now it is resolved the issue. The current issue is with the speaker...
  6. speaker set up unknown

speaker set up unknown: I have a Toshiba Satellite...It says speaker set up unknown...Its off...Also as i click the speaker by the date it also says, audio output not installed.....please help... also do i have to pay anything...these days time are tough...
  7. cannot set active speaker to unknown device

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cannot set active speaker to unknown device: cannot set active speaker to unknown device 怎么办呢 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/%E5%85%B3%E4%BA%8E%E8%AF%AD%E9%9F%B3%E7%9A%84/cb36a958-df1f-418f-b05f-704e51750c07
  8. Speaker Setup Unknown and No audio output device is installed

Speaker Setup Unknown and No audio output device is installed: I have looked at the community and the fixes I have seen has not helped. Under the device for Sound - games, etc. is no longer installed as well as the audio near the top of the device manager. I have done the trouble shoot and rebooted without any luck. I have also...
  9. Only stereo channel available in Speaker setup

Only stereo channel available in Speaker setup: Hi, I've updated to windows 10 1803 version. I'm using a dell inspiron 5558 laptop with the latest updated realtek audio driver. I'm unable to find any audio channels other than stereo when going through the following steps. Sound-> Playback-> configure. The quadraphonic,...
  10. Headphone/Speaker setup, Always plugged in.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Headphone/Speaker setup, Always plugged in.: How can i switch between headphones and speaker use w/o unplugging my headphones? I'm trying to leave them plugged in all the time cuz i use them for gaming. My back IO plate has the standard 6 jacks. the board is a z77 mpower. my case has a front audio panel is that helps...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. speaker setup

2. speaker setup unknown

3. speaker setup unknown off

4. speaker setup unknown windows 10,
  5. windows 10 speaker setup unknown,
  6. speaker setup unknown off windows 10,
  7. windows speaker setup unknown,
  8. speaker setup unknown win 10,
  9. laptop speaker set up unknown,
  10. speaker setup (UNKNOWN),
  11. speak setup,