Windows 10: Speaker Static When Browsing Web on New Dell Inspiron 1909?

Discus and support Speaker Static When Browsing Web on New Dell Inspiron 1909? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Just completed the set up of my new Win 10 Dell. Strange but then I surf the web or sometimes even move the mouse, I get some static / white noise from... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Sniggler, Jan 23, 2020.

1. Sniggler Win User

Speaker Static When Browsing Web on New Dell Inspiron 1909?

Just completed the set up of my new Win 10 Dell. Strange but then I surf the web or sometimes even move the mouse, I get some static / white noise from the speakers... this happened once before on my Win7 system, but not very often.

Thanks

:)

Sniggler, Jan 23, 2020

2. Intermittent static sound after windows 10 upgrade(Dell Inspiron 1545)

Hi,

Yesterday I upgraded to Windows 10 from Windows 7 and I find Windows 10 very interesting to work with. But I am facing issues with sound from speakers. Speakers produce static sound for a second or 2 after some time. It is issue with any video/audio played.
    I also tried using earphones and I faced same issues. My laptop is Dell Inspiron 1545. I upgraded to Windows 10 only when Microsoft promised that my laptop is compatible with Windows 10.

Mayur Popade, Jan 23, 2020
  3. XVI
    xvi Win User
    Can I Create Hackintosh Using DELL Inspiron 3542

I'd suggest reading through this thread on the Tonymacx86 forums.

4. Speaker Static When Browsing Web on New Dell Inspiron 1909?

dell inspiron 546

I have just downloaded Windows 10 to a Dell Inspiron 546 with a Dell 810 All in One printer. The previous OS was Windows 7. I had downloaded Windows 10 because the Windows invitation assured me all was well for the download.

Having made the download I discover I can not print. The printer is listed in settings. It used to be the default device.

Can you advise the steps I should take?

Thank you.

charles allis, Jan 23, 2020
Thema:

Speaker Static When Browsing Web on New Dell Inspiron 1909?

1. Speaker Static When Browsing Web on New Dell Inspiron 1909? - Similar Threads - Speaker Static Browsing

2. Static on headset when browsing or opening doc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Static on headset when browsing or opening doc: I'm following up on Oct-14-2022 post on earphones not working: i have new dell pc. and wired headset that connects via USB-C to 3.5mm headphone adapter. when i'm in a meeting zoom and browse to web or open a doc, i get blaring static that only goes away when i pull out the...
  3. Static on headset when browsing or opening doc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Static on headset when browsing or opening doc: I'm following up on Oct-14-2022 post on earphones not working: i have new dell pc. and wired headset that connects via USB-C to 3.5mm headphone adapter. when i'm in a meeting zoom and browse to web or open a doc, i get blaring static that only goes away when i pull out the...
  4. Static on headset when browsing or opening doc

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. web browsing

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    web browsing: hi I'm trying to access a page on explorer and soon as i sign in it says ive been redirected and it wont load it does on my phone but not on here since i updated to the new 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/web-browsing/714c760a-6b40-4be6-8475-29077043dce3
  6. Web browsing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Web browsing: Some websites dont work on my computer at various times, Quick assist keeps trying to load, and I cant log out of my old account or add a new one. There are certain websites that I can browse no problem, but I cannot log onto my school sites or google account. When I diagnose...
  7. Sound System on New Dell Inspiron PC 1909

Sound System on New Dell Inspiron PC 1909: Just moved my old WMP library over to the new Win10 PC and I was glad to see a meta services feature to bring back art work,ect. Not as good as the old one, but better than nothing. I have to say I am not so pleased with the new sound system. Dell Inspiron with the Realtek...
  8. web Browsing

in Windows 10 Customization
    web Browsing: i am unable to open google chrome i my pc https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/web-browsing/00d1eb13-f76b-480c-98f5-70de13094678
  9. dell inspiron 5558 web cam driver

dell inspiron 5558 web cam driver: Hi Microsoft. My Dell Inspiron 5558 laptop web cam drivers have been wiped out after update to 1903. The reference in Device Manager has also disappeared as well. any help to fix this problem would be most helpful...
  10. Dell Inspiron

Dell Inspiron: I have a 6 yr old Dell Inspiron 15 laptop running Windows 10. I had external speakers (Logitech) working fine for years, playing my ITunes music. I decided to improve my sound further by connecting to my new Polk speakers via my Yamaha AVR. No sound. Internal speakers work,...