Windows 10: Speaker Suggestions ?

Discus and support Speaker Suggestions ? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello, Want to purchase a pair of "small" desktop speakers for my desktop pc. One to go on each side of monitor. Don't want a woofer. But, am... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Robert11, Dec 25, 2015.

1. Robert11 Win User

Speaker Suggestions ?

Hello,

Want to purchase a pair of "small" desktop speakers for my desktop pc.
    One to go on each side of monitor.

Don't want a woofer.

But, am hard of hearing, so would need something with a decent amount of volume.
    This is an important requirement.
    Not sure if this eliminates all of the USB powered ones, or not ?

Would like to keep the cost at $ 40 or so, max.

Looked at all the reviews in Amazon, and you can really go crazy.
    Sure are a lot of offerings in this price range, and below.

Seems like all of the reviews, always, have about 20 % or so that don't like what they
    bought, irrespective apparently of brand and/or price.

So, may I please ask:

What do you like, and what would be your suggestion as to what to purchase ?

Happy Holidays, and thanks,
    Bob

:)

Robert11, Dec 25, 2015

2. Closing a window takes me back to the Start screen in Windows 10

I have the exact same issue. Pretty much am using the workaround of not actually opening emails--just using reading pane. However, I do not like this and having to reload outlook after every email I deal with is not productive. Waiting for a solution...

suggestions, Dec 25, 2015
  3. audio device and windows 10 pc

We suggest that you connect the speaker to other devices or use another USB jack and see if you will encounter the same issue. Plugging the speaker on another port will also help.

If all the suggestions fail to fix the issue, we suggest that you contact your device manufacturer for better assistance on setting up the speaker to your computer.

Regards.

Monica Cam, Dec 25, 2015
  4. BunnyJ New Member

Speaker Suggestions ?

BunnyJ, Dec 25, 2015
  5. Maybe you should look into a headset since you are hard of hearing.

You can get a Bluetooth version so there will not be any wire's to restrict you.

COMPUTIAC Guest, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Speaker Suggestions ?

1. Speaker Suggestions ? - Similar Threads - Speaker Suggestions

2. How to route audio from different applications to separate speaker channels on Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to route audio from different applications to separate speaker channels on Windows 11?: I have a speaker setup with two separate speakers left and right channels. I want to play music from one speaker using a media player like Pot Player, while simultaneously playing YouTube video audio from the other speaker using my web browser. In Windows 11 sound settings,...
  3. How to route audio from different applications to separate speaker channels on Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to route audio from different applications to separate speaker channels on Windows 11?: I have a speaker setup with two separate speakers left and right channels. I want to play music from one speaker using a media player like Pot Player, while simultaneously playing YouTube video audio from the other speaker using my web browser. In Windows 11 sound settings,...
  4. How can I change the audio device type in Windows from speaker to headphone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I change the audio device type in Windows from speaker to headphone: I recently got a wireless headset Beyerdynamic MMX 200, which is connected via a USB Dongle. At first it seemed to work fine, however when I wanted to play a few games, I noticed that it sounded like my PC is trying to use the Headset as speakers. This is especially noticable...
  5. How can I change the audio device type in Windows from speaker to headphone

How can I change the audio device type in Windows from speaker to headphone: I recently got a wireless headset Beyerdynamic MMX 200, which is connected via a USB Dongle. At first it seemed to work fine, however when I wanted to play a few games, I noticed that it sounded like my PC is trying to use the Headset as speakers. This is especially noticable...
  6. How can I change the audio device type in Windows from speaker to headphone

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. What can I do to fix my speaker issue. My volume's on but there's a little red x next to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What can I do to fix my speaker issue. My volume's on but there's a little red x next to...: Even though my volume is on, the speaker icon has a little red x next to it and I'm trying to figure out how to fix it, but the Get Help app from the settings app didn't help and so I have no idea what to do to fix it. What do I do?...
  8. What can I do to fix my speaker issue. My volume's on but there's a little red x next to...

What can I do to fix my speaker issue. My volume's on but there's a little red x next to...: Even though my volume is on, the speaker icon has a little red x next to it and I'm trying to figure out how to fix it, but the Get Help app from the settings app didn't help and so I have no idea what to do to fix it. What do I do?...
  9. What can I do to fix my speaker issue. My volume's on but there's a little red x next to...

in Windows 10 Customization
  10. Looking for suggestions on unknown ringing sound playing in speakers.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Looking for suggestions on unknown ringing sound playing in speakers.: I'm at a loss. I'm no novice when it comes to computers and technology I'm typically the go-to whenever anyone at work a call center for a large bank has any computer issues, but I'm having an issue I can't seem to find the answer to... There has been a sound which,...