Windows 10: speaker symbol on taskbar is not working

Discus and support speaker symbol on taskbar is not working in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; speaker's symbol on my taskbar is not working.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by bubba 7, Oct 5, 2018.

1. bubba 7 Win User

speaker symbol on taskbar is not working

speaker's symbol on my taskbar is not working.

:)

bubba 7, Oct 5, 2018
  2. Ivy Mun Win User

Speakers and headphones work at the same time

Hi.

Let us isolate your concern by answering these few questions.

• Have you tried connecting your headphones directly to your desktop?
    • Does your speaker work normally when connected to your desktop?
    You may try the following steps to help resolve your concern:

• Unplug or Disconnect your speaker from the desktop.
    • Connect your headphone directly to the desktop.
    If the headphone works properly when directly connected to the desktop, we suggest that you contact your speaker manufacturer for assistance.

Let us know how it goes.

Ivy Mun, Oct 5, 2018
  3. Speakers not working with Windows 10

Hi,

For us to further isolate the issue, please clarify the following:

• Did you receive any error messages?
    • Have you tried using a different speaker with your device?

Meanwhile, you can check on this
    link
    for troubleshooting steps. We suggest that you also try to follow the steps provided and update us with the result.

Regards.

Lov Dollente, Oct 5, 2018
  4. Pavan_N Win User

Taskbar not working

Hi Frank,

In addition to Sumit Dhiman suggestion I suggest you to follow the link below and follow the troubleshooting steps

suggested.

Troubleshoot problems opening the Start menu or Cortana

The troubleshooting steps suggested in the link above applies to Taskbar too.

Do let us know if you are able to use Taskbar. Thank you.

Pavan_N, Oct 5, 2018
Thema:

1. speaker symbol on taskbar is not working - Similar Threads - speaker symbol taskbar

2. Network connected and network is working but in taskbar shows global symbol

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Network connected and network is working but in taskbar shows global symbol: how to solve the issue of my laptop network is working and connected but in taskbar shows only global symbol<Changed to a question & moved from Community Center>...
  3. Network connected and network is working but in taskbar shows global symbol

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Network connected and network is working but in taskbar shows global symbol: how to solve the issue of my laptop network is working and connected but in taskbar shows only global symbol<Changed to a question & moved from Community Center>...
  4. taskbar speaker icon

in Windows 10 Gaming
    taskbar speaker icon: HiThe speaker icon on taskbar mostly not responding after clicking it right or left unless i do restart to laptop .As also it happens with the screen icons mostly.But the most terrible one is the speaker icon.Please help to resolve the issue.Thanks...
  5. taskbar speaker icon

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    taskbar speaker icon: HiThe speaker icon on taskbar mostly not responding after clicking it right or left unless i do restart to laptop .As also it happens with the screen icons mostly.But the most terrible one is the speaker icon.Please help to resolve the issue.Thanks...
  6. No speakers icon on taskbar

in Windows 10 Customization
    No speakers icon on taskbar: There's no speaker icon on my taskbar and never was. How can I get that icon on the taskbar? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-speakers-icon-on-taskbar/94cc97d6-4b65-4d99-bd87-b1bead2a1c97
  7. unknown symbol taskbar

unknown symbol taskbar: What is this symbol on taskbar, from when it appeared, start button and search not working, windows defender setting page not opening. it is not showing anything hovering mouse, not doing anything on click...
  8. At and hashtag symbol not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    At and hashtag symbol not working: I cant use my at or hashtag symbol no matter how hard ive tried. Ive tried all the suggestions but nothing works. It is an old laptop i dont know if that might be the problem. Its a probook 4510s with japanese characters on the keyboard. Please help im struggling...
  9. speaker symbol on taskbar is not working

speaker symbol on taskbar is not working: speaker's symbol on my taskbar is not working. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/speaker-symbol-on-taskbar-is-not-working/f19faae7-7842-405b-8d2f-44497381725b
  10. Speaker in Taskbar question

in Windows 10 Support
    Speaker in Taskbar question: My Taskbar used to show a speaker. [img] How can I get this back? 83919