Windows 10: speaker volume prblem

Discus and support speaker volume prblem in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; hi, I am using dell inspiron . I am facing a problem in volume control. when I pause and play a video or a song in any application including... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by lokeshjangid, Jul 10, 2020.

1. speaker volume prblem

hi,

I am using dell inspiron . I am facing a problem in volume control. when I pause and play a video or a song in any application including vlc, Spotify, or YouTube my volume automatically increase to 100% . but the volume bar will be remain at same then if I adjust volume the speaker volume will be adjust to its actual state. this problem is accord in my laptop speakers or in earphones or in my Bluetooth headphones. why?? why?? my volume automatically adjust to 100% when a video or song pause or play. this will also occur when change song or video. however sound stop and start again volume goes to 100% automatically . anyone have this problem solution. please suggest what to do?

:)

lokeshjangid, Jul 10, 2020

2. Volumes for headphones and speakers are separate

Hi,

To assist you better, please answer the below:

1. Are you changing the volume on headphone or from the sound icon in the taskbar of the system?

2. How are you trying to change the speaker volume?

I suggest you to run Hardware and Devices Troubleshooter.

Follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key + W and type troubleshooting.
    • Select Troubleshooting.
    • Select View all on the top left corner.
    • Click Hardware and Devices.
    • Follow the on-screen instruction to run the troubleshooter.
    Also try to download and install the latest chipset and Sound drivers from the manufacturer website and install the same.

Hope it helps. Revert to us with the results, will be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Mohan Babu ER, Jul 10, 2020
  3. speaker volume

Here's a few things to try:

• Right-click volume icon, choose the Sound Mixer option, and make sure all the bars are up
    • Right-click volume icon, choose Spacial Sound, make sure it's off
    • Right-click volume icon, choose Playback Devices. Double-click your speakers in the list, and make sure the Levels tab is up, and the enhancements tab is either disabled or set how you prefer
    • Go to the website for the company that built the computer, go to their Support & Drivers section, and download the newest sound drivers available

Shawn 'Cmdr' Keene [MVP], Jul 10, 2020
  4. speaker volume prblem

Need Help With Bluetooth Speaker, Issue is with volume control

Hi Sierra,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience that you are experiencing. I will definitely assist you.

Based on the description, the issue you are facing may be due to the Bluetooth speaker driver is outdated since it is new. Since the speaker is running in generic driver. Let’s try simple troubleshooting methods and check if it helps, follow the below
    methods information provided.

Method 1.

I suggest you to update the Bluetooth speaker device driver and check if it helps. Follow the below steps:

• Press (Windows key + X) and click on “Device Manager”.

• Click on “Bluetooth” and expand it.

• Now right click on the speaker device and click on ‘’Update’’.
    If the issue still persist try the below method provided.

Method 2.

As you have mention this issue has occur after recent updates, I suggest you to check for the updates if any Bluetooth updates is pending.

Type “Updates” in the search bar and click on “Check for Updates” from the left pane.

Now click on “Check for Updates” button on the right pane, to receive a fresh list of updates and then install all the updates listed there.

For any issues while installing Windows Updates, you may also refer to this link:

http://go.microsoft.com/?linkid=9830262

If the above method did not fix the issue try the below method.

Method 3.

I would recommend you to download the latest Bluetooth device driver form the Bluetooth manufacturer website and uninstall – reinstall the same in compatibility mode.

Step 1.

Follow the below steps to uninstall the Bluetooth speaker driver.

• Press (Windows key + X) and click on “Device Manager”.

• Click on “Bluetooth” and expand it.

• Now right click on the speaker device and uninstall the Bluetooth speaker driver.
    Step 2.

Follow the below steps to re-install the speaker driver.

Note: Make sure you download the updated Bluetooth speaker driver.

• Right-click on the setup file of the driver and select Properties.

• Select Compatibility tab.

• Check Run this program in Compatibility mode.

• Let the driver install and then check the functionality.
    Hope this helps. Post us with status we will be glad to help you.

Billion Debbarma, Jul 10, 2020
Thema:

speaker volume prblem

1. speaker volume prblem - Similar Threads - speaker volume prblem

2. My speaker volume is stuck on the highest volume

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My speaker volume is stuck on the highest volume: I need help in fixing my speaker volume. It is stuck on the highest volume. I can still mute it though. Even when I plugged in earphones, it still won't automatically adjust just like before. I tried troubleshooting but Windows does not seem to detect this problem.I'm using...
  3. My speaker volume is stuck on the highest volume

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My speaker volume is stuck on the highest volume: I need help in fixing my speaker volume. It is stuck on the highest volume. I can still mute it though. Even when I plugged in earphones, it still won't automatically adjust just like before. I tried troubleshooting but Windows does not seem to detect this problem.I'm using...
  4. No volume, Speakers not connected

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    No volume, Speakers not connected: I have no sound coming in or going out. I checked settings. Apparently 'speakers are not connected? How to do this?? Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-volume-speakers-not-connected/7b022ccd-b5ac-421f-8bc1-144b40e984dd
  5. Speaker Volume

Speaker Volume: Why can't I adjust my computer's sound volume from the speaker icon on the taskbar? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/speaker-volume/ffd7a653-be93-4c2f-a7b0-83e2f3417e4c
  6. Low speaker volume

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Low speaker volume: My speaker volume will not go high enough for Zoom calls and Facebook videos mainly church. I have the volume at 100% and can barely hear people. I listened to the same video on Chrome my usual browser, Firefox, and Microsoft Edge for a comparison. The volume level was the...
  7. Windows hello face prblem

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows hello face prblem: I have hp laptop 15 And Why my camera is not compatible with windows hello face and how could i make it compatible https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-hello-face-prblem/39ecbb7b-d086-4390-ae01-9a6bf2b0809f
  8. speaker volume

in Windows 10 Customization
    speaker volume: After a Windows 10 update on 8/24/20, the volume control no longer works. Sound is stuck at 38%. The volume bar no longer appears when I click on the speaker icon. Anyone know how to fix this?...
  9. Lock screen prblem

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Lock screen prblem: Hii i am a windows 10 user. I am not getting this full wallpaper lock screen [ATTACH] I am directly getting this login screen[ATTACH] But i want that full wallpaper lock screen before logon screen so please help me...
  10. Speaker Volume

Speaker Volume: I have a xidu 2 in 1 computer not perfect but a lot for the price . The sound coming out of the speakers is not loud enough to carry on a conversation on Zoom and the microphone is so soft others can hardly hear me. I have searched just about everywhere online and in my...