Windows 10: Speakers (3- Realtek(R) Audio)

Discus and support Speakers (3- Realtek(R) Audio) in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I was installing new AMD display software. I had to run the installation three times. Now when I click on the speaker icon it says "Speakers (3-... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Sweetsweetcorn, Jul 13, 2020.

1. Speakers (3- Realtek(R) Audio)

I was installing new AMD display software. I had to run the installation three times.

Now when I click on the speaker icon it says "Speakers (3- Realtek(R) Audio)". Where did that number 3 come from? I do not have 3 speakers.

The second time I ran the installation it said 2. Now on this third time it says 3. How can I fix what has happened

:)

Sweetsweetcorn, Jul 13, 2020

2. Realtek(R) Audio?

You can also check to see if the settings are adjustable like this....

Select the volume icon in the taskbar and select open volume mixer:

Speakers (3- Realtek(R) Audio) [​IMG]

Click the speaker icon:

Go to the advanced tab and check to see what options are available here:

hsehestedt, Jul 13, 2020
  3. Latest Realtek HD Audio Driver Version [2]

I just built a new rig with a ASRock X470 Taichi motherboard and Win 10 64bit 1903. I downloaded the driver from my motherboard's site (Realtek high definition audio driver ver:8668_UAD_WHQL_DTS) and then ran the powershell script to detect the driver type.

Since I couldn't get more than 1 output, I also tried the latest driver in the 1st post (HDA DRIVER VERSION: 6.0.8716.1).

No matter what is plugged in, I only have 1 playback/output device.

• I plug my speakers into rear panel = audio plays out the speakers and listed as Speakers (Realtek Audio)
    • I plug my headphones into front panel = audio plays out my headphones and listed as Speakers (Realtek Audio)
    • I plug my headphones into front panel and speakers into rear panel = audio plays out of front panel and listed as Speakers (Realtek Audio)

I used to be able to switch between front and rear when both were plugged in. Anyone have any suggestions?

monsterenergy22, Jul 13, 2020
  4. dejwiu Win User

Speakers (3- Realtek(R) Audio)

How to get rid of Realtek (R) audio

I mean realtek (R) audio from device manager.

dejwiu, Jul 13, 2020
Thema:

Speakers (3- Realtek(R) Audio)

1. Speakers (3- Realtek(R) Audio) - Similar Threads - Speakers Realtek Audio

2. please help realtek R speaker problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    please help realtek R speaker problem: i have been going nuts trying to fix this.my laptop speaker has not worked and I have tried all the following steps:reinstall audio drive update to the latest audio driverrollback audio drivertested different sound formatschecked to see if realtek r is set to default checked...
  3. Crackling Audio through Speaker Realtek Audio R after Windows 11 updates

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Crackling Audio through Speaker Realtek Audio R after Windows 11 updates: Recently i've had a lot of the updates to Windows 11 installed on my laptop, and after one of them sadly I don't remember which I started encountering an issue with my audio through speakers where sometimes it will randomly start crackling. I can temporarily fix it my...
  4. Crackling Audio through Speaker Realtek Audio R after Windows 11 updates

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Crackling Audio through Speaker Realtek Audio R after Windows 11 updates: Recently i've had a lot of the updates to Windows 11 installed on my laptop, and after one of them sadly I don't remember which I started encountering an issue with my audio through speakers where sometimes it will randomly start crackling. I can temporarily fix it my...
  5. Realtek R Audio Speakers and Headphones not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Realtek R Audio Speakers and Headphones not working: So today i did a Support assist update on my Dell G3 15 laptop, it all went fine and after i ended up with no sound in my headphones and speakers Realtek R Audio. The only way i can hear audio is if i connect my bluetooth earphones, they work, but my laptop speakers and usual...
  6. Realtek R Audio not responding

Realtek R Audio not responding: I have an Acer Aspire A315-56. It has been working perfectly fine, until one day when I booted it up and clicked a YouTube video, I got a small amount of static, then no sound. I right-clicked on the "Sound" icon in the taskbar, and used the troubleshoot option. It told me...
  7. Realtek (R) Audio

Realtek (R) Audio: Hey guys, so I have a problem with my sound and microphone. Everytime I use my mic my friends can hear my game sound and it's really annoying. (Echo) There's also a missing sound enhancement. Now I can't even hear anything and I don't know how to change Realtek (R) Audio to...
  8. Realtek R Audio not working

Realtek R Audio not working: Actually there was a horn sound from nowhere from yesterday when i started using Zoom. From then this problem is a lot, but when all the driversRealtek speaker, microphone and stereo mix microphone and stereo mix speaker were uninstalled. After restarting the computer,...
  9. Realtek(R) Audio?

Realtek(R) Audio?: Hello, I just purchased a new Laptop(Acer Aspire 3)and I open it and start to intall my usual software, and uninstall crappy programs etc. I would play some music in Aimp4, and then for the first time, I see and listened to Realtek(R) Audio. It only supports 16bit 44khz...
  10. Realtek high definition audio turned into Realtek(R) Audio

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Realtek high definition audio turned into Realtek(R) Audio: I have no clue what happened, as far as I know, my system hasn't been updated, but when I booted up my computer today, the sound was really off and Realtek High Definition Audio was replaced with Realtek(R) Audio. I tried to reinstall Realtek High Definition Audio, but it...