Windows 10: Speakers and Bluetooth

Discus and support Speakers and Bluetooth in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; According to my computers icon, it states that my computer speakers are ready to rubble. That's great, I'm ready. But when I want to listen to my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by timlab55, Feb 4, 2018.

1. timlab55 Win User

Speakers and Bluetooth

According to my computers icon, it states that my computer speakers are ready to rubble. That's great, I'm ready. But when I want to listen to my bluetooth headphones, it's not there. Therefore, I have to go back to devices and printers, delete my headphones and then reinstall the driver and everything and then my bluetooth phones takes over. So what is going on here? Thanks in advance.

:)

timlab55, Feb 4, 2018

2. Realtek Audio

Were the Bluetooth speakers recognized as speakers by the Asus laptop before? Kindly connect your Bluetooth speakers using a different device / PC.

Regards.

Vanessa Oca, Feb 4, 2018
  3. SherryRG Win User
    Adding a Bluetooth speaker to Windows 10 and keeping the other speakers on while it is being played.

I have a new desktop computer with Windows 10 loaded. It is physically connected to our three-speaker audio system and also to a transmitter that broadcasts to several large, older wireless speakers throughout my house. Everything works fine. I recently
    purchased a small Bluetooth speaker to play in the bathroom while I'm taking a shower, as a wireless speaker would take up too much space in the bathroom. Installation of the Bluetooth speaker was a breeze and it works well. However, as soon as I start playing
    music with the Bluetooth speaker, all of my other speakers shut off. As soon as I power off the Bluetooth speaker, they all immediately start playing again. How can I play all of my speakers, including my new Bluetooth speaker, at the same time?

SherryRG, Feb 4, 2018
  4. Speakers and Bluetooth

Getting Bluetooth to work on Windows is like trying to stay dry while swimming.
    Like trying to keep your omelette warm in the freezer.
    Like trying to walk on clouds.
    It just aint happening.

margrave55, Feb 4, 2018
  5. Berton Win User
    I use Bluetooth mice on several Notebooks, no problem once I get them Paired. I've amassed sufficient Bluetooth mice over a few years to keep each one with the Notebook they are Paired with. I should mention 1 of the Notebooks is actually a Tablet, 2 are 2-in-1 and I use Bluetooth Keyboards with them.

Berton, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Speakers and Bluetooth

1. Speakers and Bluetooth - Similar Threads - Speakers Bluetooth

2. when switching to speakers from my bluetooth earphones no sound comes out and all apps that...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    when switching to speakers from my bluetooth earphones no sound comes out and all apps that...: im running windows 11 and am confused why my speakers break all apps. when trying to inspect speakers on sound settings the settings window crashes, as does the control panel sound device manager when i look at speakers. im on an asus laptop.im thinking maybe a drivers...
  3. when switching to speakers from my bluetooth earphones no sound comes out and all apps that...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    when switching to speakers from my bluetooth earphones no sound comes out and all apps that...: im running windows 11 and am confused why my speakers break all apps. when trying to inspect speakers on sound settings the settings window crashes, as does the control panel sound device manager when i look at speakers. im on an asus laptop.im thinking maybe a drivers...
  4. Bluetooth audio devices will not allow both the microphone and the speaker to work at the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth audio devices will not allow both the microphone and the speaker to work at the...: Using an Alienware Laptop running the latest Windows 11 version. Been having problems for a few months where I cannot get any bluetooth device to work on the laptop. They all work fine on my Windows 10 PC. I have uninstalled the devices, disconnected and re-connected the...
  5. Bluetooth audio devices will not allow both the microphone and the speaker to work at the...

Bluetooth audio devices will not allow both the microphone and the speaker to work at the...: Using an Alienware Laptop running the latest Windows 11 version. Been having problems for a few months where I cannot get any bluetooth device to work on the laptop. They all work fine on my Windows 10 PC. I have uninstalled the devices, disconnected and re-connected the...
  6. Laptop ASUS X507UAR-Windows 11- Audio not working on Speaker and Bluetooth both.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop ASUS X507UAR-Windows 11- Audio not working on Speaker and Bluetooth both.: My laptops audio has stopped working. I tried the troubleshooting option of windows 11 but it is not able to identify the problem.The audio is not working on both the Speaker and Bluetooth. The laptop shows the headphones are connected but there is no audio.Also checked the...
  7. Laptop ASUS X507UAR-Windows 11- Audio not working on Speaker and Bluetooth both.

Laptop ASUS X507UAR-Windows 11- Audio not working on Speaker and Bluetooth both.: My laptops audio has stopped working. I tried the troubleshooting option of windows 11 but it is not able to identify the problem.The audio is not working on both the Speaker and Bluetooth. The laptop shows the headphones are connected but there is no audio.Also checked the...
  8. No "16bit 48000hz DVD" quality audio option for my Bluetooth connected speaker

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No "16bit 48000hz DVD" quality audio option for my Bluetooth connected speaker: I have a bluetooth connected speaker that stutters. It's default format is set to 2 channel 16 bit, 44100 Hz CD Quality and I can only switch it to 1 channel 16 bit, 44100 Hz. How can get my default format to switch to "16bit 48000hz DVD" quality for better audio and the...
  9. No "16bit 48000hz DVD" quality audio option for my Bluetooth connected speaker

No "16bit 48000hz DVD" quality audio option for my Bluetooth connected speaker: I have a bluetooth connected speaker that stutters. It's default format is set to 2 channel 16 bit, 44100 Hz CD Quality and I can only switch it to 1 channel 16 bit, 44100 Hz. How can get my default format to switch to "16bit 48000hz DVD" quality for better audio and the...
  10. Bluetooth speaker is recognised as Headphones and the sound quality is bad.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth speaker is recognised as Headphones and the sound quality is bad.: Browsed the Internet for quite a while but couldn't find any fixes on this issue...apparently it is because the Bluetooth speaker has a mic so it is identified as "Handsfree Headphones"... I have done some basic methods and troubleshooting like reinstalling drivers or...