Windows 10: Speakers and Wired Headphones have stopped working after using Bluetooth Earbuds

Discus and support Speakers and Wired Headphones have stopped working after using Bluetooth Earbuds in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi there, I've recently purchased some cheap Bluetooth earphones but after about a day of using them my speakers and wired headphones but nothing I do... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Bertie_EB, Aug 17, 2021.

1. Bertie_EB Win User

Speakers and Wired Headphones have stopped working after using Bluetooth Earbuds

Hi there, I've recently purchased some cheap Bluetooth earphones but after about a day of using them my speakers and wired headphones but nothing I do seems to work. I have tried doing the following;- Changing Volume Mixer- Changing Sound Settings- Ensuring my speakers are the default device- Changing my wired headphones to default device- Removing the Earbuds as a device- Removing the Earbuds and their Drivers- Removing all audio drivers Intel and RealtekI restarted my laptop and checked the volume mixer after all of these but nothing has changed, no audio sources are recognised Tried with

:)

Bertie_EB, Aug 17, 2021

2. Speakers not working while bluetooth headphones are connected

Speakers will work.

Just disconnect the headphones (Bluetooth, wired, doesn't matter).

How it works on a standard stereo system as well.

OldNavyGuy, Aug 17, 2021
  3. caperjack Win User
    bluetooth headphones

setting up win10 Bluetooth and my Bluetooth headphones work fine ,but every time I reconnect the headphones I have to delete them from Bluetooth settings and let win10 pickup the headphones again ,before they will pair ,then win10 want to reboot to add the headphones ,I reboot and they work fine ,but next time I plug the headphone in again they will not pair ,don't even get an option to pair till I delete the head phones from the list ,, any suggestions ,, thank

caperjack, Aug 17, 2021
  4. N7AS Win User

Speakers and Wired Headphones have stopped working after using Bluetooth Earbuds

Speakers not working while bluetooth headphones are connected

I noticed that after I connected my bluetooth headphones my speakers are not working. I would like to have my speakers working as I can disable the audio path to them with a switch. Is there a setting I can change to get the speakers back while still allowing my bluetooth headphones to still work?

Thema:

1. Speakers and Wired Headphones have stopped working after using Bluetooth Earbuds - Similar Threads - Speakers Wired Headphones

2. Earbuds wired stopped working between usages

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Earbuds wired stopped working between usages: I have a new purchased in November 2023 Asus Zenbook laptop running Windows 11 and was watching a show with my wired earbuds. They worked fine. I unplugged them and then a few mintues later decided to listen to some music in my iTunes Library which they worked yesterday....
  3. Earbuds wired stopped working between usages

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Earbuds wired stopped working between usages: I have a new purchased in November 2023 Asus Zenbook laptop running Windows 11 and was watching a show with my wired earbuds. They worked fine. I unplugged them and then a few mintues later decided to listen to some music in my iTunes Library which they worked yesterday....
  4. bluetooth speaker or headphone is not working!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    bluetooth speaker or headphone is not working!: when my Bluetooth speaker is connected to my laptop there is no sound coming trough it and windows host process rundll32 is also using microphone...
  5. bluetooth speaker or headphone is not working!

bluetooth speaker or headphone is not working!: when my Bluetooth speaker is connected to my laptop there is no sound coming trough it and windows host process rundll32 is also using microphone...
  6. wired headphones detected as speakers and do not work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    wired headphones detected as speakers and do not work: in the realtek hd audio manager it says speakers are connected but i have wired headphones. and i cannot hear out of them, the headphones work on other devices but not on the pc...
  7. wired headphones detected as speakers and do not work

wired headphones detected as speakers and do not work: in the realtek hd audio manager it says speakers are connected but i have wired headphones. and i cannot hear out of them, the headphones work on other devices but not on the pc...
  8. Bluetooth earbuds working as headphones but not as headset

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth earbuds working as headphones but not as headset: Hi everyone,I was hoping someone could help me. I have an issue with my Bluetooth earbuds connection. They show connected to my laptop and I'm able to play audio through them, however the headset functionality for calls is not working.I've tried connecting my earbuds to...
  9. Use Bluetooth earbuds?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Use Bluetooth earbuds?: I got these Bluetooth earbuds, they aren't any official brand but their called boltune. But yea I was able to connect them through Bluetooth no problem but I'm not able to play audio through them, is it possible? I'm unsure if Airpods or Samsung ones are able to play audio...
  10. bluetooth speakers only work as headphones

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    bluetooth speakers only work as headphones: AKAI HT014A-5086F bluetooth 5.1 speakers only work as headphones. Is there some software required to get them to work as speakers? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-speakers-only-work-as-headphones/f8b11495-3d92-4237-8aeb-3fdce0c5355c