Windows 10: Speakers are extremely loud

Discus and support Speakers are extremely loud in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have quite new MSI gs65. I have it from 3 weeks. Yesterday I simply unplugged the headphones, like every day, and speakers started to play music... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Eurobercik, Jun 13, 2019.

1. Speakers are extremely loud

I have quite new MSI gs65. I have it from 3 weeks.

Yesterday I simply unplugged the headphones, like every day, and speakers started to play music EXTREMELY loud. I lowered the volume to 1/100 but it was still very loud. I noticed, that music sounds a bit strange compared to how it worked before the problem - like it was more at the back of computer.

When I plug headphones back however, everything works as it should. The problem is only when headphones are unplugged.

I tried to:

-Restart computer multiple times

-Plug/unplugg multiple times, even to microphone socket

-Disable every possible special sounds effect

-Multiple settings on realtek/windows

-Reinstall Realtek driver

-Changed driver to some other Realtek I found

I don't know what else I can do, except for going to service. Computer is completely unusable when I unplug headphones, any sound is way too loud.

:)

Eurobercik, Jun 13, 2019

2. Loud Static Through Speakers Problem

Im Getting Loud Static Through Speakers When First Starting Up Before Windows Plays The Startup Sound, The Loud Static Stops After The Windows Startup Sound Plays. Seems Like Ive Had This Problem After Overclocking. Specs Are As Listed, Please Help.

accordpower99, Jun 13, 2019
  3. Loud portable speaker?

First off if this is in the wrong area please let me know so I can move it. Thank you. Anyway! Does anyone know of a portable speaker that is pretty loud? Looking for something that can be heard by myself in like a factory setting. Not giant machines probably the loudest thing is air hoses spraying out parts. Suggestions? Don't want to buy something I won't be able to hear. Thanks all!

satindemon4u, Jun 13, 2019
  4. Speakers are extremely loud

sound speaker loudness

the new win 10 was just downloaded today and now the speakers volume and loudness do not work raising the volume bar does not increase loudness as it was before the new win 10 update....

JohnGamage, Jun 13, 2019
Thema:

Speakers are extremely loud

1. Speakers are extremely loud - Similar Threads - Speakers are extremely

2. laptop speakers at 1% as loud as on 100z%

in Windows 10 Gaming
    laptop speakers at 1% as loud as on 100z%: so, recently i booted up my laptop and my speakers on 2 percent, are very loud. in fact, theyre just as loud as on 100%. the volume doesnt really change....
  3. laptop speakers at 1% as loud as on 100z%

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    laptop speakers at 1% as loud as on 100z%: so, recently i booted up my laptop and my speakers on 2 percent, are very loud. in fact, theyre just as loud as on 100%. the volume doesnt really change....
  4. macbook with window system not able to start with extremly loud fan

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    macbook with window system not able to start with extremly loud fan: So basically, I started my MacBook 2015 air this morning, and the fan just started to go crazy, to the point it sounded like an airplane taken off not even joking it sounds way louder than usual, and when I try to start nothing happened is just a black screen. after that, I...
  5. macbook with window system not able to start with extremly loud fan

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    macbook with window system not able to start with extremly loud fan: So basically, I started my MacBook 2015 air this morning, and the fan just started to go crazy, to the point it sounded like an airplane taken off not even joking it sounds way louder than usual, and when I try to start nothing happened is just a black screen. after that, I...
  6. Headset Mic giving extremely loud static

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Headset Mic giving extremely loud static: Whenever I am on discord and I join a call or a voice channel, my mic instantly begins to give off an extremely loud static that will ruin your ears. This also happens in party chats in games such as Fortnite, it's fixed by unplugging my headphones and plugging them back in...
  7. Microphone goes static and extremely loud and painful

Microphone goes static and extremely loud and painful: I have a microphoneusb i recently bought, so yea it works normally and all but after a while it sometimes turns static, or what alot of people call earr..e, its really bad as it hurts my ears, and i couldn't risk using the microphone in calls or meetings without the fear of...
  8. JBL Extreme Bluetooth speaker

JBL Extreme Bluetooth speaker: My speaker works fine on Android but I've learned to hate android, I want my MS 10 to work like it used too,,,plug and play simple and done! 1 version of win10 ago I hade no problem on 1903, now since this new update I have the same problem with the same speaker on the same...
  9. Sound volume extremely loud

in Windows 10 Customization
    Sound volume extremely loud: I have the issue that my external USB-Soundcard - that works perfectly fine on my main computer - has an extremely high base volume on my work PC. On my main PC I have the volume set to 30, however on my work PC I need to set the very same Soundcard to a volume of 4 or my...
  10. Extremely Loud Screeching coming from the PSU

Extremely Loud Screeching coming from the PSU: Apart from my Thread_Stuck_In_Device_Driver BSODs and completely broken Windows Apps, I have recently stumbled across a new, very unnerving problem, that has so far only occured twice. I was playing Counter Strike: Global Offensive for about 3 hours, before my computer...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. speaker set extremely loud after