Windows 10: Speakers are plugged in and working but no sound. Windows 10

Discus and support Speakers are plugged in and working but no sound. Windows 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My speakers are plugged in its working fine when i plug it in my phone but when i plug it in my computer i dont hear anything theres this icon... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by feysen, Jul 11, 2019.

1. feysen Win User

Speakers are plugged in and working but no sound. Windows 10

My speakers are plugged in its working fine when i plug it in my phone but when i plug it in my computer i dont hear anything theres this icon Speakers are plugged in and working but no sound. Windows 10 e9b6b772-931f-413c-90a7-7a34eb0715a1?upload=true.png when i hovee over it says theres nothing plugged in but my speakers are plugged in never mind i think i fixed it

:)

feysen, Jul 11, 2019
  2. txstoby Win User

Speakers playing when headphones are plugged in

I have an HP laptop with windows 10. When my headphones are plugged in, the speakers are still playing. When I go to sounds, the only device listed is the speakers. How can I silence the speakers when the headphones are plugged in.

txstoby, Jul 11, 2019
  3. No sound from headphones but speakers work.

No Its Just A Speaker

glockafella, Jul 11, 2019
  4. Speakers are plugged in and working but no sound. Windows 10

Speakers plugged in and working but no sound. windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

I understand the inconvenience caused to you. We will help you to resolve the issue.

I would suggest you to follow the methods given below and check if it helps.

Method 1: Run the Playing Audio Troubleshooter

Step1: This troubleshooter is an automated Windows 10 inbuilt tool which finds and fixes the common issues with the
    Playing Audio settings. Perform these steps to run this tool and check if that helps.

• Press “Windows Logo” + “X” and go to "Control Panel"
    • In the “Troubleshooting” window, click on “View All” on the left pane.
    • Click on “Playing Audio”.
    • Click on “Advanced” and then click on “Run as Administrator”.
    • Click “Next” and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the troubleshooting process. Please check the troubleshooting report and let us know the details.

Step 2: Follow the troubleshooting steps from the below link
    No sound in Windows.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/...4&v2h=win7tab1&v3h=winvistatab1&v4h=winxptab1

Hope this information is helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Jul 11, 2019
Thema:

Speakers are plugged in and working but no sound. Windows 10

1. Speakers are plugged in and working but no sound. Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Speakers are plugged

2. no sound, no speakers or headphone plugged

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    no sound, no speakers or headphone plugged: after reinstall windows 10 no speakers or headphone plugged in. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-sound-no-speakers-or-headphone-plugged/09f9bee2-88bf-43fe-8521-66392e32e827
  3. no sound, no speakers or headphone plugged

in Windows 10 Gaming
    no sound, no speakers or headphone plugged: after reinstall windows 10 no speakers or headphone plugged in. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-sound-no-speakers-or-headphone-plugged/09f9bee2-88bf-43fe-8521-66392e32e827
  4. no sound, no speakers or headphone plugged

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. headphones plugged in but sound coming from speakers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    headphones plugged in but sound coming from speakers: Hi,My daughter's new laptop HP Windows 11, purchased 8 months ago is having an issue with the headphones. In the last couple of days, whenever she plugs them in, the sound still comes from the speakers, not the headphones. These are simple wired in-ear headphones that work...
  6. Mic plugged in, no sound from speakers

Mic plugged in, no sound from speakers: My laptop has a port for a mic/headphone combination. When I plug in the mic, sound does not come from the speakers of my laptop. I can't find a way to prioritize the speakers over the headphones, since they are combined in the audio settings. Is there another way to do this...
  7. Sound Not Working, 'No speakers or headphones are plugged in'

Sound Not Working, 'No speakers or headphones are plugged in': The sound is not working and it does not even register my laptops speakers as existing, there is a red x on the volume icon on the bottom of my page. The sound does however playback when I connect a Bluetooth device and it plays back on the device just fine. When I disconnect...
  8. no sound on speaker but have sound while plugged in headphone

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    no sound on speaker but have sound while plugged in headphone: my laptop suddenly does not have sound on speaker, only while i plugged in my headphone. I have tried every thing that discussed on the internet such as reinstall, disable the driver....
  9. Suddenly my speakers are "not plugged in," no sound

Suddenly my speakers are "not plugged in," no sound: Recently, I suddenly lost all sound. My sound was fine during the day. I went back a couple of hours later and my sound was gone. To my knowledge, there was no update. My computer never shut down or restarted that I noticed. I now have the little red X on my sound icon in the...
  10. Headphones not working, sound comes out of speakers when plugged in

Headphones not working, sound comes out of speakers when plugged in: Hello, I have a Dell Inspiron 15 500 Gaming laptop with an audio issue. When plugging in any headphones, there used to be a popup that asked which device I just plugged in, which doesn't happen anymore. I have reinstalled the Realtek audio drivers by uninstalling with Driver...