Windows 10: speakers/headset/earphones not working on aux

Discus and support speakers/headset/earphones not working on aux in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Till today i was having no issues with my speakers, earphones and headset but today when I plugged my earphones into the pc it did not work, I tried... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by NamanSachdeva1, Dec 8, 2020.

1. speakers/headset/earphones not working on aux

Till today i was having no issues with my speakers, earphones and headset but today when I plugged my earphones into the pc it did not work, I tried the other aux and headphones on both auxes and it did not work.

Please look into the problem both the aux are not working with any sound device

:)

NamanSachdeva1, Dec 8, 2020
  2. cadaveca Win User

Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue speakers/headset/earphones not working on aux :p

cadaveca, Dec 8, 2020
  3. applepie Win User
    Windows 10: No Sound coming out of earphones (only speakers work)

It's a laptop (dual booting Win10[recently upgraded from win7 64bit] and Elementary OS Freya)

It's nothing to do with hardware issues

Earphones worked fine on my Elementary OS so my audio jack is definitely not broken or anything like that. Earphones work on my phone as well so i'm quite positive it's to do with windows 10 only.

No sound coming out of earphones

There's no sound coming out of the earphones, and I'm sure it's nothing to do with them because they work fine when I plug them into my phone. Also, I've tried another pair of earphones which resulted the same. However, the sound works perfectly without the earphones plugged into my laptop, the speakers are fine.

unsure if it's to do with drivers

I've tried uninstalling the Realtek HD audio drivers, reinstalling and nothing works.

However, I have Windows 10 but could only find drivers for Windows 7/8

settings

I've googled a bit and most would suggest something like checking the playback devices but the only one on my list is 'Speakers'.

Realtek detected my earphones

When I plug in my earphones, Realtek detected them and even popped up the notification saying 'you just plugged a device into the audio jack'

http://imgur.com/dFqaTU1
    as shown in the picture, when i toggle my mouse onto the black circle, it clearly detected something was plugged in, but somehow audio just won't play through my earphones.

applepie, Dec 8, 2020
  4. speakers/headset/earphones not working on aux

Earphones not working

Recently received my Windows 7 / Samsung Focus phone. All setup and syncing music and even adding NetFlix with no problems. However, when I plug in the earphones...the sound continues to come from the phone speaker. The earphones
    do not have any sound output to them. I'm trying to figure out if this is a hardware issue or if there is something that I haven't found yet related to enabling the earphones.

Any Suggestions?

Charlie Hawkins, Dec 8, 2020
Thema:

speakers/headset/earphones not working on aux

1. speakers/headset/earphones not working on aux - Similar Threads - speakers headset earphones

2. My speaker AUX is not working on windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My speaker AUX is not working on windows 11: I have bought Gamma GT 419 speaker that has AUX, SD slot, and Bluetooth. I have tried on my mobile and the bluetooth connection is working fine however, when I am connecting AUX to PC windows 11, there is no sound getting out of my speaker.I believe there is something wrong...
  3. My speaker AUX is not working on windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My speaker AUX is not working on windows 11: I have bought Gamma GT 419 speaker that has AUX, SD slot, and Bluetooth. I have tried on my mobile and the bluetooth connection is working fine however, when I am connecting AUX to PC windows 11, there is no sound getting out of my speaker.I believe there is something wrong...
  4. Laptop Aux Out Speakers not Working with USB Speakers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop Aux Out Speakers not Working with USB Speakers: Hello,I just bought USB speakers no aux 3.5mm jack. Now the speakers that are plugged into the aux out won't work were working before. Can you have USB and aux out speakers working at the same time?Thanks,Gary...
  5. Laptop Aux Out Speakers not Working with USB Speakers

Laptop Aux Out Speakers not Working with USB Speakers: Hello,I just bought USB speakers no aux 3.5mm jack. Now the speakers that are plugged into the aux out won't work were working before. Can you have USB and aux out speakers working at the same time?Thanks,Gary...
  6. Laptop Aux Out Speakers not Working with USB Speakers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Headset Aux input not recognized

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Headset Aux input not recognized: Hi,I use Dell Inspiron 3543 and recently purchased Alcatroz X Craft HP Gold bluetooth headset, It supports bluetooth 4.0 and I have paired it to the laptop, but when I use the microphone of the headset, the sound gets distorted, which is how wireless headsets work, but when I...
  8. Headset Aux input not recognized

Headset Aux input not recognized: Hi,I use Dell Inspiron 3543 and recently purchased Alcatroz X Craft HP Gold bluetooth headset, It supports bluetooth 4.0 and I have paired it to the laptop, but when I use the microphone of the headset, the sound gets distorted, which is how wireless headsets work, but when I...
  9. Headset's Mic not working when connected to AUX?

Headset's Mic not working when connected to AUX?: Hello, I have a JBL Live 500BT headset and the microphone works flawlessly when the headset is connected over bluetooth. However, when connecting the headset through AUX with the 3.5mm jack, and confirming it's a headset when asked by Realtek, only the headphones work and...
  10. no audio signal to aux speakers

no audio signal to aux speakers: Windows 10 with updated drivers stopped powering up my aux JBL speakers.I have connected them to the port on the left side of the laptop.This port will work for headphones.Have also checked that speakers are set to default setting.The laptop speakers work fine?...