Windows 10: speakers make noise when key is pressed

Discus and support speakers make noise when key is pressed in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Whenever I press the m key the speakers make a noise and i have no idea on why its doing that i turn off sticky keys a toggle key and it is still doing... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by OwenPersinger, Sep 5, 2020.

1. speakers make noise when key is pressed

Whenever I press the m key the speakers make a noise and i have no idea on why its doing that i turn off sticky keys a toggle key and it is still doing it and its slowly driving me insane

:)

OwenPersinger, Sep 5, 2020
  2. Arun B J Win User

speakers noise with windows10

Hi,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community.

We understand how you feel about the situation. We're sorry for the trouble.

You may follow the steps provided below and check if it helps to resolve the issue.

Method 1: Hardware Troubleshoot

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with Sound. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your Audio

Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel
    • Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons
    • Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel
    • Run the playing Audio troubleshooter

Method 2. Try updating the Audio drivers from the manufacturer's website and check if the issue persists.

Follow the steps to update the audio drivers:

a. Press Windows key + X key and click Device Manager.

b. Expand the Sound, Video and game controllers.

c. Right-click on the Sound card and click on Update driver software.

d. Restart the computer and check.

Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist

Arun B J, Sep 5, 2020
  3. manofthem Win User
    Booting without press any key

@dhievm go ahead and list the model number that gives exact specs/info.

Does it stop right at the Toshiba logo and sit there? Will it sit forever til you press a key, or will it eventually work after so long?

manofthem, Sep 5, 2020
  4. Arun B J Win User

speakers make noise when key is pressed

Annoying noise

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern regarding the issue that you are facing.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Method 1: Troubleshoot

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with hardware and devices. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your speakers. Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel
    • Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons
    • Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel
    • Run the Hardware and devices troubleshooter

I suggest you to refer the link below and check if it helps

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/fix-sound-problems#v1h=tab01

And also update all the latest drivers from the manufacturer web site .

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help

Arun B J, Sep 5, 2020
Thema:

speakers make noise when key is pressed

1. speakers make noise when key is pressed - Similar Threads - speakers noise key

2. My speaker won't make a noise

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My speaker won't make a noise: I just connected a Bluetooth speaker to my windows 11, and no noise is coming from it. I've tried trouble shooting it, unpairing, and repairing my device but it's not working. I have no clue to why it's not making any noise....
  3. My speaker won't make a noise

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My speaker won't make a noise: I just connected a Bluetooth speaker to my windows 11, and no noise is coming from it. I've tried trouble shooting it, unpairing, and repairing my device but it's not working. I have no clue to why it's not making any noise....
  4. Windows 10 speakers making crackling noise.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 speakers making crackling noise.: So, at random, the audio on my computer would just start making this crackling noise. This never was an issue before [since the last update, my audio was working just fine], but it's annoying as hell. The process of the crackling noise problem:1. I'm listening to music2....
  5. Windows 10 speakers making crackling noise.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 speakers making crackling noise.: So, at random, the audio on my computer would just start making this crackling noise. This never was an issue before [since the last update, my audio was working just fine], but it's annoying as hell. The process of the crackling noise problem:1. I'm listening to music2....
  6. My bluetooth speaker make an annoying noise

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My bluetooth speaker make an annoying noise: Hi guys,I have got a problem with my bluetooth speaker in the last several weeks. It was wotking fine, but suddenly it startet to make a strange noise, everytime I am going to listening to anything, like a sound file or watching movies. The speaker works, but in the bagground...
  7. Speakers Make Noise

in Windows 10 Customization
    Speakers Make Noise: I am a Windows 10 user. All of a sudden this happens anytime anywhere I am in the system my speakers make noise. Can anyone help with this? Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/speakers-make-noise/f6e9a455-bf0a-4bad-b553-75bfe6c3d42a
  8. Computer makes a noise when I press minus

in Windows 10 Customization
    Computer makes a noise when I press minus: Whenever I press the minus key, even to make an underscore, it makes a noise. The noise it makes alternates between a buh dump and a buh doom. It doesn't effect anything at all, but it is just kind of annoying. I am using the most recent version of windows 10 and have...
  9. Speakers making a buzzing/humming noise

Speakers making a buzzing/humming noise: Hello! I'd really apreciate some help with this issue, as it has become quite annoying to me. My speakers are constantly emitting a sound which can be best described as a buzzing noise. I am fairly confident that this is electrical interference. Because of this, I have...
  10. When the key " Enter " is pressed makes a noise.

When the key " Enter " is pressed makes a noise.: Hello everyone who's reading this, if there is any spelling mistakes my apologies. The problem I'm facing is when I press the enter key it makes a noise, what I tried to fix it, I unplugged en plugged my keyboard back in, restarted my computer. It didn't fix it, so I went on...