Windows 10: Speakers making a buzzing/humming noise

Discus and support Speakers making a buzzing/humming noise in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello! I'd really apreciate some help with this issue, as it has become quite annoying to me. My speakers are constantly emitting a sound which can... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by NCSGeek, Jan 11, 2019.

1. NCSGeek Win User

Speakers making a buzzing/humming noise

Hello! I'd really apreciate some help with this issue, as it has become quite annoying to me.

My speakers are constantly emitting a sound which can be best described as a buzzing noise. I am fairly confident that this is electrical interference. Because of this, I have tried a ground-loop isolator to hopefully help the issue. That actually made it worse, funny enough. I'll give whatever information is needed to help you help me. My PC specs are mostly filled out in my profile/information.

Thanks to anyone willing to help me out with this!

My Speakers
    The Ground-Loop Isolator That I Own

:)

NCSGeek, Jan 11, 2019
  2. Stephanie Win User

Weird buzzing noise in headphones and speakers while in games

I have heard of something like this before (only a suggestion) try reinstalling your network adapter.

Stephanie, Jan 11, 2019
  3. Desktop computer freezing and making weird humming noise

my computer when I play fortnite or a demanding game or task my computer freezes and makes humming noise

JosephZhang, Jan 11, 2019
  4. hoax32 Win User

speakers make buzzing noise when moving mouse

Hi there!
    I have a little prob with my speakers/mouse.
    When i move my logitech M215 wireless mouse my USB-powered Altec Lansing Speakers make a buzzing noise.
    WHY!?!?!?!
    The noise isnt loude, but its annoying when its quiet.
    It only goes away, when i connect the speakers to a seperate USB charger.
    Mute doesnt work either.
    Annyone who knows a fix?
    PLLLZ!!! *Eek! Speakers making a buzzing/humming noise :eek:

hoax32, Jan 11, 2019
Thema:

1. Speakers making a buzzing/humming noise - Similar Threads - Speakers making buzzing

2. Laptop Freezes/Stutters and is making a buzzing noise from the speakers/headphones Mainly...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Laptop Freezes/Stutters and is making a buzzing noise from the speakers/headphones Mainly...: Hello,I am having some issues with my Dell laptopI haven't had this issue since a few days ago and it has driven me crazy as i couldn't find a solution on the internet on on the forums answers.microsoft.comAt first the laptop behaves unsmoothly, lags and sometimes even stops...
  3. Laptop Freezes/Stutters whilst making a buzzing noise from the speakers/headphones

Laptop Freezes/Stutters whilst making a buzzing noise from the speakers/headphones: Hello,I am having some issues with my Dell laptopI haven't had this issue since a few days ago and it has driven me crazy as i couldn't find a solution on the internet on on the forums answers.microsoft.comAt first the laptop behaves unsmoothly, lags and sometimes even stops...
  4. Laptop make buzzing noise

in Windows 10 Customization
    Laptop make buzzing noise: everytime i use my laptop for like 4-5 hours its starts making buzzing noise i was wondering is that normal https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/laptop-make-buzzing-noise/7b7c395f-4afa-462a-922f-2b8edcc0febf
  5. Speakers Make Noise

in Windows 10 Customization
    Speakers Make Noise: I am a Windows 10 user. All of a sudden this happens anytime anywhere I am in the system my speakers make noise. Can anyone help with this? Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/speakers-make-noise/f6e9a455-bf0a-4bad-b553-75bfe6c3d42a
  6. Screen blacks out and makes buzzing noise

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen blacks out and makes buzzing noise: Whenver I play Overwatch, right when actual game is about to begin, my screen will black out, and it'll make this buzzing noise. The computer is still running when this is happening. This has happened three times in the past week. What should I do? My specs: NZXT Starter...
  7. Buzzing noise

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Buzzing noise: Everytime I scroll in firefox it makes a small faint buzzing noise and I've tried to search it up but nothing has worked so far, it's never done this until now even when I had a different mouse it still makes the noise. When I put my ear near my pc there's not a single sound...
  8. Snap Crackle Pop Hum noise

in Windows 10 Support
    Snap Crackle Pop Hum noise: My 2016 refurbished HP ENVY m7 Notebook recently (< 3 weeks) started making odd noises. (Win 10 Home v1909 then v2004) When I power it on, between POST and power-on password, it will do a loud click with sometimes a bit of a hum. Does the same when waking from sleep. Will...
  9. Win 10 Freezing and Making Buzzing Noises

Win 10 Freezing and Making Buzzing Noises: Usually, when I'm playing games and/or watching youtube on Chrome my PC will randomly freeze up. There is no routine as to when it crashes, it it completely random. Below is the following from Event Viewer, however, when I give the CLSID and APPID permission, it states that...
  10. Dell Inspiron 24 5459 AIO making humming noise

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Dell Inspiron 24 5459 AIO making humming noise: For the past few days, my Dell Inspiron 24 5459 AIO has been making this loud humming noise and I'm not sure why. What can I do to diagnose this problem and hopefully correct it? Steve 101275