Windows 10: Speakers muted . I run the Trouble Shooter and it says Fixed and I usually can get them to...

Discus and support Speakers muted . I run the Trouble Shooter and it says Fixed and I usually can get them to... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I am having trouble with my speakers. I can run the Trouble Shooter and it will show fixed and usually this will solve the problem. However the next... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by john324, Dec 3, 2021.

1. john324 Win User

Speakers muted . I run the Trouble Shooter and it says Fixed and I usually can get them to...

I am having trouble with my speakers. I can run the Trouble Shooter and it will show fixed and usually this will solve the problem. However the next day they are muted again and can't be opened from the task bar This means I have to go back tot he Trouble Shooter and hopefully get it Fixed once a gain. Clicking on the task bar Speaker indicator does nothing. ICan anyone help as I am not that computer conversant. Thanks

:)

john324, Dec 3, 2021
Thema:

Speakers muted . I run the Trouble Shooter and it says Fixed and I usually can get them to...

1. Speakers muted . I run the Trouble Shooter and it says Fixed and I usually can get them to... - Similar Threads - Speakers muted run

2. trouble-shooter it says this service is unavailable at this time

in Windows 10 Gaming
    trouble-shooter it says this service is unavailable at this time: Hello, I recently moved to windows 11 and have had some audio issues, My problem is that when I run audio trouble-shooter it says service is unavailable at this time. The problem I have been having with audio randomly on boot up my audio card isn't recognised but usually is...
  3. trouble-shooter it says this service is unavailable at this time

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    trouble-shooter it says this service is unavailable at this time: Hello, I recently moved to windows 11 and have had some audio issues, My problem is that when I run audio trouble-shooter it says service is unavailable at this time. The problem I have been having with audio randomly on boot up my audio card isn't recognised but usually is...
  4. running windows 10 and had problems with the trouble shooter. The trouble shooter came back...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    running windows 10 and had problems with the trouble shooter. The trouble shooter came back...: Started up my computer running windows 10 and it was really slow, so took out the battery and put it back in and that helped to speed it up. I than ran the trouble shooter to diagnose the problem and I got a message that it couldn't continue due to hardware problems. Is there...
  5. running windows 10 and had problems with the trouble shooter. The trouble shooter came back...

running windows 10 and had problems with the trouble shooter. The trouble shooter came back...: Started up my computer running windows 10 and it was really slow, so took out the battery and put it back in and that helped to speed it up. I than ran the trouble shooter to diagnose the problem and I got a message that it couldn't continue due to hardware problems. Is there...
  6. running windows 10 and had problems with the trouble shooter. The trouble shooter came back...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Speakers muted . I run the Trouble Shooter and it says Fixed and I usually can get them to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Speakers muted . I run the Trouble Shooter and it says Fixed and I usually can get them to...: I am having trouble with my speakers. I can run the Trouble Shooter and it will show fixed and usually this will solve the problem. However the next day they are muted again and can't be opened from the task bar This means I have to go back tot he Trouble Shooter and...
  8. Speakers muted . I run the Trouble Shooter and it says Fixed and I usually can get them to...

Speakers muted . I run the Trouble Shooter and it says Fixed and I usually can get them to...: I am having trouble with my speakers. I can run the Trouble Shooter and it will show fixed and usually this will solve the problem. However the next day they are muted again and can't be opened from the task bar This means I have to go back tot he Trouble Shooter and...
  9. trouble shooter can, reset windows

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    trouble shooter can, reset windows: can,t submit https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/trouble-shooter-can-reset-windows/d4052c96-7645-4157-ab45-c630f646fbc0
  10. Window 10 Trouble Shooter Won't Run

in Windows 10 Customization
    Window 10 Trouble Shooter Won't Run: I was having this problem where my battery isn't charging with you plugged in your power cable so I was looking at the internet to see how to fix it, one of them is launch trouble shooter. When I lunached the trouble shooter on battery an error message came out saying you...