Windows 10: speakers not pairing

Discus and support speakers not pairing in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Is it possible to pair jam speaker to pc. pc says speaker not responding. speaker says paired. I reset speaker.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by LindaSaylor1, Feb 18, 2019.

1. speakers not pairing

Is it possible to pair jam speaker to pc. pc says speaker not responding. speaker says paired. I reset speaker.

:)

LindaSaylor1, Feb 18, 2019
  2. Tobbe Win User

Can't select paired bluetooth speaker as sound output (Windows 10)

I just got a new bluetooth speaker, an Urbanears Stammen (concrete grey)

I can connect to it from my phone, using Bluetooth, and play back sound no problem. But I can't get my Windows 10 laptop (Dell XPS 15) to use it as a playback device.

I can connect and pair to it no problem, as you see in the screenshot below

speakers not pairing ehlZX.png

It also shows up under bluetooth in the device manager. It's not listed under "Audio inputs and outputs", which I thought it should be, but I can see it under "Sound, video and game controllers".

speakers not pairing d4Fvh.png

But I can't select it as a playback device speakers not pairing :(

speakers not pairing DNCNI.png

I found this relevant superuser question: Windows 10 computer paired w/ bluetooth speaker, but doesn't send music to speaker

And I tried the suggested steps listed there, but nothing helped speakers not pairing :(

Any further ideas I could try?

Tobbe, Feb 18, 2019
  3. Bluetooth speaker (Ion Tailgater Flash) is not pairing with my windows 10 desktop.

Hi Brandon,

Allow us to clarify some information regarding the current issue with your Bluetooth speaker.

• Which device is not showing up when you're trying to pair?
    • Have you tried to pair your Bluetooth speaker with other Bluetooth devices?
    • How about your desktop? Have you tried pairing it with another device? Did it connect?

If you have tried pairing your Bluetooth speaker with other devices, but it still doesn't show up, then we suggest that you get in touch with its manufacturer and have it checked as there could be something wrong with its Bluetooth connection.

Looking forward to your reply.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Feb 18, 2019
  4. abbipj Win User

speakers not pairing

Bluetooth speaker won't pair

I recently did a hard restart of my L920 ( 8.1)- prior to this i had no challeges pairing my bluetooth speaker but now it wont pair - any suggestions

thankyou

abbipj, Feb 18, 2019
Thema:

speakers not pairing

1. speakers not pairing - Similar Threads - speakers pairing

2. Pair Raycon fitness speaker to laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pair Raycon fitness speaker to laptop: Trying to pair my Raycon fitness speaker to my laptop. I have the speaker in pairing mode, I go to add device in Bluetooth settings but it doesn't find it. The speaker is paired to my android phone with no issues. I also have other devices paired on my laptop with no issues.I...
  3. Pair Raycon fitness speaker to laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pair Raycon fitness speaker to laptop: Trying to pair my Raycon fitness speaker to my laptop. I have the speaker in pairing mode, I go to add device in Bluetooth settings but it doesn't find it. The speaker is paired to my android phone with no issues. I also have other devices paired on my laptop with no issues.I...
  4. Can i pair my logitech300 speaker with my tv

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can i pair my logitech300 speaker with my tv: Can i pair my logitech 300 speaker with my tv? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-pair-my-logitech300-speaker-with-my-tv/b258c605-de27-4b29-92ed-4012b3c8143c
  5. Can i pair my logitech300 speaker with my tv

Can i pair my logitech300 speaker with my tv: Can i pair my logitech 300 speaker with my tv? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-pair-my-logitech300-speaker-with-my-tv/b258c605-de27-4b29-92ed-4012b3c8143c
  6. Microsoft phone link paired with Android Pixel 6 does not use PC microphone or speaker

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft phone link paired with Android Pixel 6 does not use PC microphone or speaker: Microsoft phone link does not use media resources microphone, speaker on my PC when making a call using phone link paired with an Android phone. It causes the native Android phone app to dial correctly and show the PC as the media endpoint, but the media seems to be...
  7. Microsoft phone link paired with Android Pixel 6 does not use PC microphone or speaker

Microsoft phone link paired with Android Pixel 6 does not use PC microphone or speaker: Microsoft phone link does not use media resources microphone, speaker on my PC when making a call using phone link paired with an Android phone. It causes the native Android phone app to dial correctly and show the PC as the media endpoint, but the media seems to be...
  8. Side pair speakers not working in Windows 11

Side pair speakers not working in Windows 11: I recently switched my sound card to a Creative Audigy Rx to connect my pc to a 7.1 avr through analog connection 3x jack to RCA adapters, but I realise there is a very weird issue with my windows; side pair speakers aren't working for analog out.In the speaker setup...
  9. Side pair speakers not working in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Side pair speakers not working in Windows 11: I recently switched my sound card to a Creative Audigy Rx to connect my pc to a 7.1 avr through analog connection 3x jack to RCA adapters, but I realise there is a very weird issue with my windows; side pair speakers aren't working for analog out.In the speaker setup...
  10. Paired Bluetooth speaker hijacking my phone's connection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Paired Bluetooth speaker hijacking my phone's connection: I have recently paired a Bluetooth speaker to my PC. This speaker is usually connected to my phone but now, when I fire it up, the PC steals the audio from the phone. Is there any way of stopping this happening?Thanks :...