Windows 10: speakers not working... if any headsets plugged in it works normally

Discus and support speakers not working... if any headsets plugged in it works normally in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; speakers dont work after upgrade to windows 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by ElviraBasha, May 21, 2020.

1. speakers not working... if any headsets plugged in it works normally

speakers dont work after upgrade to windows 10

:)

ElviraBasha, May 21, 2020

2. speakers are working when i plug my Headset

after plug my head set to laptop, headset and speakers are working. didn't disconnect speakers when headset plugin. this happened after update my windows 10

Isanka_1992, May 21, 2020
  3. Argel Obm Win User
    Headset not working

Hi Mathieu,

We need to know if the issue is with the computer or headset. To isolate the concern, provide us the following information:

• Are you using a laptop or a desktop?
    • If you're using a laptop, does the built-in speaker works?
    • Are you using a USB headset or does your headset has a 3.5mm jack?
    • Do your headset works on other devices?
    • Have you tried using other headsets on your computer?
    In the meantime, follow the troubleshooting steps found on this link. The link provided different troubleshooting steps to help you resolve the issue.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Argel Obm, May 21, 2020
  4. dmkerr Win User

speakers not working... if any headsets plugged in it works normally

Lumia 830 Speaker/Ringer not working after update

After installing the latest update (8.10.14219.341) on my Lumia 830, from Rogers in Canada, the speaker isn't working -- that is the external speaker which would normally play sounds when disconnected from a headset, play a ringtone on an incoming call and
    play sound when speakerphone is enabled. I've tried the following:

• checking the volume
    • disabling quite hours
    • plugging-in and unplugging headphones
    • disabling bluetooth
    • finally hard resetting the phone
    Unfortunately, none of these things have worked. Anyone have a similar experience or have any suggestions?

dmkerr, May 21, 2020
Thema:

speakers not working... if any headsets plugged in it works normally

1. speakers not working... if any headsets plugged in it works normally - Similar Threads - speakers working headsets

2. Bluetooth headset speaker not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth headset speaker not working: Hi there,I am experiencing some issues with my new headset JLAB Go Work. I connected the headset via bluetooth and afterwards I got the following devices:Speakers:- JLab GO Work Hands-Free AG Audio- JLab GO Work StereoMicrofone:- JLab GO Work Hands-Free AG AudioBasically all...
  3. Bluetooth headset speaker not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth headset speaker not working: Hi there,I am experiencing some issues with my new headset JLAB Go Work. I connected the headset via bluetooth and afterwards I got the following devices:Speakers:- JLab GO Work Hands-Free AG Audio- JLab GO Work StereoMicrofone:- JLab GO Work Hands-Free AG AudioBasically all...
  4. Bluetooth headset speaker not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Headset sound working when plugged in but not with the built in speaker in my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Headset sound working when plugged in but not with the built in speaker in my laptop: My speakers is not working as output sound but my headset is working perfectly fine, I tried the troubleshoot sound but cannot identify the problem...
  6. Headset sound working when plugged in but not with the built in speaker in my laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Headset sound working when plugged in but not with the built in speaker in my laptop: My speakers is not working as output sound but my headset is working perfectly fine, I tried the troubleshoot sound but cannot identify the problem...
  7. Headset sound working when plugged in but not with the built in speaker in my laptop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. My plugged in headset isnt working.

My plugged in headset isnt working.: When I took these screenshots my headset was plugged in and I was able to hear audio, but my microphone did not work at all. I would like to add that this happened after I downloaded the Clownfish voice changer before I downloaded it when I plugged it in my headset it gave me...
  9. Headset not working when plugged in

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Headset not working when plugged in: So i have this problem with my headset, when i plug it in, the sound does not transfer to my headphone, i have confirmed that this is my devices fault and not my headset, what i do to counter this is by going into About Your Pc, System Info, Advanced system settings, hardware...
  10. Headset Plugged In Mic Works but Sound doesn't work?

Headset Plugged In Mic Works but Sound doesn't work?: I recently purchased the Razer Kraken X Headset and when I plugged it in I realized there was no sound! I checked the sound tab and it appeared that my mic was working, but the sound wasn't. The headphones device wasn't showing, it was just RealtekR Audio speakers, that also...