Windows 10: Speakers not working

Discus and support Speakers not working in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Speakers are not working on widow 10 I have tried many things can not work out what to do.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by delta, Jun 13, 2020.

1. delta Win User

Speakers not working

Speakers are not working on widow 10 I have tried many things can not work out what to do.

:)

delta, Jun 13, 2020
  2. Junaid_A Win User

Windows 10 recognizes my UE Megaboom as a headset and not a speaker will not work?

Hi Rachael,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I suggest you try the steps listed below and check if it works. This issue could be because of the Headphones BT SPEAKER Stereo being set as default. I suggest you to try the steps listed below and check if it works.

• Pair the speaker with your PC.
    • Right click the Windows icon on the taskbar and choose
      Device Manager.

• Expand Sound, video, and game controllers
      and right click on your Bluetooth speaker (BT SPEAKER Stereo).
    • Choose Disable and acknowledge the confirmation popup. Wait for the screen to refresh.
    • Right click on the same device again and Enable.
    • Exit Device Manager and see if the issue persist.

Regards,

Junaid_A, Jun 13, 2020
  3. Ivy Mun Win User
    Speakers and headphones work at the same time

Hi.

Let us isolate your concern by answering these few questions.

• Have you tried connecting your headphones directly to your desktop?
    • Does your speaker work normally when connected to your desktop?
    You may try the following steps to help resolve your concern:

• Unplug or Disconnect your speaker from the desktop.
    • Connect your headphone directly to the desktop.
    If the headphone works properly when directly connected to the desktop, we suggest that you contact your speaker manufacturer for assistance.

Let us know how it goes.

Ivy Mun, Jun 13, 2020
  4. Speakers not working

Speakers not working with Windows 10

Hi,

For us to further isolate the issue, please clarify the following:

• Did you receive any error messages?
    • Have you tried using a different speaker with your device?

Meanwhile, you can check on this
    link
    for troubleshooting steps. We suggest that you also try to follow the steps provided and update us with the result.

Regards.

Lov Dollente, Jun 13, 2020
Thema:

Speakers not working

1. Speakers not working - Similar Threads - Speakers working

2. Speaker not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Speaker not working: Its a problem with my audio drivers. So i haven't been using my laptop asus vivobook max x441m for like 2 weeks, and when i am back to using it, i couldn't hear any voices from the speaker even if it already on 100 Which never happen before, the speaker works completely fine...
  3. Speaker not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Speaker not working: Its a problem with my audio drivers. So i haven't been using my laptop asus vivobook max x441m for like 2 weeks, and when i am back to using it, i couldn't hear any voices from the speaker even if it already on 100 Which never happen before, the speaker works completely fine...
  4. Speaker not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Does Microsoft Modern USB speaker not work through a USB hub? I'm out of ports to connect...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Does Microsoft Modern USB speaker not work through a USB hub? I'm out of ports to connect...: Does Microsoft Modern USB speaker not work through a USB hub? I'm out of ports to connect directly! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/does-microsoft-modern-usb-speaker-not-work-through/50c68238-d958-4db5-8532-228d7bf5807f
  6. Does Microsoft Modern USB speaker not work through a USB hub? I'm out of ports to connect...

Does Microsoft Modern USB speaker not work through a USB hub? I'm out of ports to connect...: Does Microsoft Modern USB speaker not work through a USB hub? I'm out of ports to connect directly! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/does-microsoft-modern-usb-speaker-not-work-through/50c68238-d958-4db5-8532-228d7bf5807f
  7. Does Microsoft Modern USB speaker not work through a USB hub? I'm out of ports to connect...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. Left speaker of my laptop isn't working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Left speaker of my laptop isn't working: Left speaker of my laptop isn't working and only my right speaker is working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/left-speaker-of-my-laptop-isnt-working/5be7142a-0448-4859-8569-9adb85812c38
  9. Left speaker of my laptop isn't working

Left speaker of my laptop isn't working: Left speaker of my laptop isn't working and only my right speaker is working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/left-speaker-of-my-laptop-isnt-working/5be7142a-0448-4859-8569-9adb85812c38
  10. WIndows 11 - internal laptop speakers stop working after 10-30 minutes, only fixed by reboot

WIndows 11 - internal laptop speakers stop working after 10-30 minutes, only fixed by reboot: Hello,I have an issue with my Samsung Galaxy Book Pro running Windows 11 . Whenever I reboot my laptop, my internal laptop speakers work fine. After 10-30 minutes, the speakers stop working. Drivers Realtek have been repeatedly updated, sound settings checked, etc. The only...