Windows 10: Speakers Powering Off Unexpectedly

Discus and support Speakers Powering Off Unexpectedly in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; System: Win10 Pro 64-bit build 19042.868 ASUS Model G703GX Frequency of occurrence: about every 45 minutes Detailed description I have a Sony... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Joe Sweeney, Mar 24, 2021.

1. Speakers Powering Off Unexpectedly

System: Win10 Pro 64-bit build 19042.868

ASUS Model G703GX
    Frequency of occurrence: about every 45 minutes

Detailed description

I have a Sony SRS-XB20 Bluetooth speaker. For about a week now, after about 45 minutes listening to music iTunes the speaker powers off. I do not use Bluetooth - the speaker is plugged in to the jack.

To test the speakers, I connected them to my ASUS G75VW running Win7 Home. I've been listening to music all day and they haven't powered off once.

I've updated to the latest Win10 version and also double-checked the Realtech driver.

Has anyone else experienced a similar issue?

Thanks!

:)

Joe Sweeney, Mar 24, 2021
  2. xarzu Win User

My new Vista computer sometimes unexpectedly shuts off. Any suggestions?

My new Vista computer sometimes unexpectedly shuts off. Any suggestions?

xarzu, Mar 24, 2021
  3. DV1
    DV1 Win User
    Non-powered Speakers and Windows 10

I have some older Polk Audio computer speakers. I recently bought a refurbished HP with Win10 and the speakers don't work. Yes, I've gone through the myriad of suggestions found online re RealTek , etc., but with no success. I asked a tech at Fry's and he said it won't work with non-powered, I have to get powered speakers. Is that right? By the way, internal speaker works and also headset.

Thanks

Daniel

4. Junaid_A Win User

Speakers Powering Off Unexpectedly

Windows 10 recognizes my UE Megaboom as a headset and not a speaker will not work?

Hi Rachael,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I suggest you try the steps listed below and check if it works. This issue could be because of the Headphones BT SPEAKER Stereo being set as default. I suggest you to try the steps listed below and check if it works.

• Pair the speaker with your PC.
    • Right click the Windows icon on the taskbar and choose
      Device Manager.

• Expand Sound, video, and game controllers
      and right click on your Bluetooth speaker (BT SPEAKER Stereo).
    • Choose Disable and acknowledge the confirmation popup. Wait for the screen to refresh.
    • Right click on the same device again and Enable.
    • Exit Device Manager and see if the issue persist.

Regards,

Junaid_A, Mar 24, 2021
Thema:

Speakers Powering Off Unexpectedly

1. Speakers Powering Off Unexpectedly - Similar Threads - Speakers Powering Off

2. PC turns off unexpectedly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC turns off unexpectedly: My PC turns off when my PC has a high memory usage or while playing a gameI checked my event viewer and it had slui.exe error. I activated my windows and still does the same thing with a different problem nowone of the errors say:Connectivity state in standby: Disconnected,...
  3. Camera turns on and off unexpectedly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Camera turns on and off unexpectedly: Hello, I bought a new laptop and I did all the steps correctly like signing up Microsoft account and also updating to windows 11. However, when I am in teams and I had to turn on the camera, it was working for a couple of seconds and then it suddenly turned off unexpectedly....
  4. power off

in Windows 10 Customization
    power off: what to do when i want to shut down my computer its asking me to contact system administrator? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/power-off/a71b9a5c-b052-4331-a9ea-a5288db6d53d
  5. powering On & OFF

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    powering On & OFF: my laptop power button is not responsive. how can i power it on by just opening the lid? or pressing some other keyboard button? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/powering-on-off/dc2e0a59-3ff2-4408-af76-af79bd5024f5
  6. speakers off

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    speakers off: after updating windows 10 and microsoft i have a cross on my speaker logo informing me that i have no speakers or head phones plugged in they are and i have no sound i have change the speakers 3 times...
  7. Power Off

Power Off: Hello! I have a dell G7 7790, and whenever I put it to sleep it turns off after sometime but if i use it again after a small period of time it doesn't turn off! Is there something in the settings I should change or it is a problem in my device?...
  8. sudden power off calls for unexpected error 0x800707e

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    sudden power off calls for unexpected error 0x800707e: Hello Team, i have been facing this issue since 3 months. Whenever my power goes off suddenly, on the next start I see the error page "Unexpected error 0x8007007e" and had to run system restore everytime to bring it back to normalcy. please help me with this issue. Thanks...
  9. power off

power off: my laptop automatically shut down when i unplag charger. when i plug in charger automatically power on.. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/power-off/87f98681-a645-4eba-bf58-eff9f6528a92
  10. Keyboard failure causes unexpected power off

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Keyboard failure causes unexpected power off: Last night my M-I-L's computer just turned itself unexpectedly. I mean like someone pulled the plug on it. I thought maybe she popped a circuit breaker. Power to everything else was on, so turned the computer back on - booted up, gave me the message at bootup about unexpected...