Windows 10: Speakers recognized and Sound settings/volume show sound, but no sound coming out of speakers

Discus and support Speakers recognized and Sound settings/volume show sound, but no sound coming out of speakers in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have an HP Pavilion Gaming Desktop - tg01-0199 DT Rfrbd PC. I have run troubleshooting and driver is present. The computer recognizes the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by RobertNosek, May 4, 2021.

1. Speakers recognized and Sound settings/volume show sound, but no sound coming out of speakers

I have an HP Pavilion Gaming Desktop - tg01-0199 DT Rfrbd PC. I have run troubleshooting and driver is present. The computer recognizes the headphones and when you right-click - test, the bar shows sound playing. But no sound comes out of the headphones. The same thing happens with brand new Pebble 2.0 speakers. Recognized not as Pebble 2.0, but as speakers, but play test and bar shows sound but no sound comes out. Both the headphones and the speakers work on other computers so I know they work.

:)

RobertNosek, May 4, 2021

2. The volume bar shows sound but no sound through speakers.

The volume bar shows sound but no sound through speakers.

namburimounika, May 4, 2021
  3. dalchina Win User
    No speaker sound

Hi, 2 basic things to check:
    a. which is your default device?

Speakers recognized and Sound settings/volume show sound, but no sound coming out of speakers [​IMG]

b. What does your volume mixer show? (Rt click Volume icon, click volume mixer)
    - are any items muted?

I know nothing about your particular speakers, but presumably there may be some relevant setting or option.

Do you get any sound by other means - e.g. headphones?

dalchina, May 4, 2021
  4. Speakers recognized and Sound settings/volume show sound, but no sound coming out of speakers

Speaker sound

The volume using the Lenovo PC speakers is almost not audible. With the sound set to 100%, it is just audible in a quiet room. Suggestions?

SueSelleck, May 4, 2021
Thema:

Speakers recognized and Sound settings/volume show sound, but no sound coming out of speakers

1. Speakers recognized and Sound settings/volume show sound, but no sound coming out of speakers - Similar Threads - Speakers recognized Sound

2. sound coming out of headphones and not speakers.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    sound coming out of headphones and not speakers.: I recently bought Bluetooth headphones, and they worked just fine as did everything. yesterday, seemingly spontaneously, I couldn't get sound to come out of my laptop's speakers. I have three sound devices, speakers, headphones, and headphones hands free audio. The...
  3. sound coming out of headphones and not speakers.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    sound coming out of headphones and not speakers.: I recently bought Bluetooth headphones, and they worked just fine as did everything. yesterday, seemingly spontaneously, I couldn't get sound to come out of my laptop's speakers. I have three sound devices, speakers, headphones, and headphones hands free audio. The...
  4. Volume Mixer: All Sound Coming Through the Speaker

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Volume Mixer: All Sound Coming Through the Speaker: Hello Microsoft community,I've been having some problem with my volume mixer lately.Normally I'm supposed to be able to mute individual applications by using my volume mixer. However none of my applications seem to registering? any sound and all the sound seems to be going...
  5. Volume Mixer: All Sound Coming Through the Speaker

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Volume Mixer: All Sound Coming Through the Speaker: Hello Microsoft community,I've been having some problem with my volume mixer lately.Normally I'm supposed to be able to mute individual applications by using my volume mixer. However none of my applications seem to registering? any sound and all the sound seems to be going...
  6. Volume Mixer: All Sound Coming Through the Speaker

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Sound not coming out of external speaker

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Sound not coming out of external speaker: My laptop and my bose speaker are connected. Both devices report it. But no sound is coming out of the Bose speaker. what to do? Yesterday I could hear in the Bose speaker what I was playing in my laptop...
  8. Sound coming from the speakers

Sound coming from the speakers: There is a problem with my PC which is that there is some kind of sound coming from the speakers. It's bit similar to the sound you hear when you plug a usb but different. It repeats every five seconds. I was also cracking sound coming earlier. Please help me fix this. Thank...
  9. Sound Coming out of Headphones and Internal Speakers

Sound Coming out of Headphones and Internal Speakers: Use Windows 10 PC (Version 10.0.19041 Build 19041) and a pair of HC Gamerlife Headphones (ASIN: B07BHYZFLF). They have been working fine, but recently (within the last day or so) any audio I play on the computer comes out through both the headphones and the computer's...
  10. why their is no sound coming out of my speakers

why their is no sound coming out of my speakers: their is no sound coming out of my speakers https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-their-is-no-sound-coming-out-of-my-speakers/679b7133-c8fa-4802-80ab-8eeead8ad7f0